Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton Pathetic PR disaster 11:12 - Aug 12 with 4542 viewsRickyDicky

seen this

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/pic-charlton-athletic-have-esseentially-blackmailed-t

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 11:29 - Aug 12 with 3661 viewsTacticalR

The worst thing is that Katrien Meire, the Charlton Athletic chief executive who has scoffed at the notion of fans thinking they should have a say in the club, has just been appointed to the FA Council.

This is what Meire said at a tech summit in Dublin last year:

“Fans don’t see themselves as customers,” Meire complained at the tech summit in Dublin.

“So whenever I get friendly emails from fans they say ‘get out of our club’, so it’s not the shareholders’ club. They say they pay...but they go to the restaurant with their family every week or they go to the cinema, and they’re not satisfied with the product, do they go and scream to the people in charge of it? No they don’t! But they do with a football club, and that’s very weird.”

How Roland Duchâtelet and Katrien Meire are killing Charlton Athletic
https://medium.com/@darryl1974/how-roland-duch%C3%A2telet-and-katrien-meire-are-

Charlton’s controversial chief executive Katrien Meire joins FA Council
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/08/charlton-chief-executive-katrie

Air hostess clique

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 11:37 - Aug 12 with 3633 viewsAntti_Heinola

That letter is incredible.
I mean, it's possible the person has said something horrifically racist or seriously offensive or something on a message board, but seems unlikely. Wonder how many of these they sent out?
Worse than Flavio!

Bare bones.

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 11:46 - Aug 12 with 3598 viewsTheChef

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 11:37 - Aug 12 by Antti_Heinola

That letter is incredible.
I mean, it's possible the person has said something horrifically racist or seriously offensive or something on a message board, but seems unlikely. Wonder how many of these they sent out?
Worse than Flavio!

You'd assume to all ST holders.

Even our motley crew of numpty owners didn't go this far.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 11:53 - Aug 12 with 3561 viewsjohncharles

Never seen her but she goes right to the top of the Immensely Punchable Faces thread.

Strong and stable my arse.

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:01 - Aug 12 with 3434 viewsBrightonhoop

Stupid. Beyond stupid. Charlton are a joke. It wouldn't hold water in English Contract law so supporters should simply report them to Trading Standards for failing to deliver paid for ST's.

W4nkers.
Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:06 - Aug 12 with 3400 viewsMick_S

He's still not going to be happy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:15 - Aug 12 with 3363 viewsSimonJames

Wow!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:20 - Aug 12 with 3338 viewsDorse

I am subject to an Agreed Behavioural Contract for posting on LFW. I am happy to do so and so are my children who are, of their own free will, living in Clive's basement.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:28 - Aug 12 with 3296 viewsMytch_QPR

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:20 - Aug 12 by Dorse

I am subject to an Agreed Behavioural Contract for posting on LFW. I am happy to do so and so are my children who are, of their own free will, living in Clive's basement.

The last 'ABC' we were involved with cost us a huge amount of money - in interest payments.

What strikes me about this is that Charlton regard their fans as customers and can't understand their disappointment at slipping down the divisions like a brick through treacle. Maybe this is the future:
Man in pub 1: 'Do you follow football?'
Man in pub 2: 'Yeah, I'm a great customer of Charlton Athletic'
Man in pub 1: 'Oh. They're not doing very well at the moment are they?'
Man in pub 2: 'I can't comment on their current performances as, being a season ticket holder, I have made myself subject to restrictive clauses in this respect'

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:31 - Aug 12 with 3292 viewsenfieldargh

Dorse, whose were those kids that you locked in my basement then? You said they woudlnt be a problem but you never once mentioned they would be playing Bay City Rollers Shang a lang 24/7

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:33 - Aug 12 with 3277 viewsMytch_QPR

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:31 - Aug 12 by enfieldargh

Dorse, whose were those kids that you locked in my basement then? You said they woudlnt be a problem but you never once mentioned they would be playing Bay City Rollers Shang a lang 24/7

One man's basement is another man's creche.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:48 - Aug 12 with 3233 viewsstevec

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 11:53 - Aug 12 by johncharles

Never seen her but she goes right to the top of the Immensely Punchable Faces thread.

All lawyers should be punched in the face on a weekly basis.
Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:51 - Aug 12 with 3218 viewsBklynRanger

They've put up a statement about it. Seems it was to only one person who may have been a bit of a 'wrong un', who knows. Makes it all a bit less sexy.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-statement-3243379.aspx
Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:56 - Aug 12 with 3203 viewsPinnerPaul

Blimey, thats a long statement about ONE supporter.

Most players don't get that much written about them when they leave!
Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 14:01 - Aug 12 with 3177 viewsDorse

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 13:31 - Aug 12 by enfieldargh

Don't know really. They were left over from my teaching days. Found them in lost property after a German exchange trip.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 14:09 - Aug 12 with 3154 viewslave16

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 11:46 - Aug 12 by TheChef

again we are beaten to the punch.... nightmare

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 14:11 - Aug 12 with 3146 viewsNorthernr

Needs to keep the fcking noise down as well.
Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 18:19 - Aug 12 with 2949 viewshitman35

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 11:46 - Aug 12 by TheChef

they wouldn't dare.
Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 18:24 - Aug 12 with 2942 viewsTGRRRSSS

SOme odious people running various clubs in various ways,Cellino, Allams, Venky's, Glazers, but Duchalet and that pit bull of his surely take the bisuit.

They made Flavio look like a pussycat in comparison, I mean he sort of liked the drama and controversy of a row.

I really feel for Charlton fans but only thing they can really do is vote with their feet and not go to home games until they are forced out.
Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 18:47 - Aug 12 with 2899 viewsTacticalR

The question remains why such a person has been appointed to the FA Council.

Air hostess clique

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 18:53 - Aug 12 with 2882 viewsTGRRRSSS

There is a change.0rg thing doing the rounds demanding David Gill gets rid of her.
I don't suppose jack all will happen though.
Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 19:11 - Aug 12 with 2844 viewsBoston

How the tide turns, it only seems like yesterday that Charlton were an excellently run club, why the word benchmark springs to mind.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 00:16 - Aug 13 with 2636 viewsLblock

Alan Curbishley 12/1 to take the season ticket holders place

Coz he always is

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 00:17 - Aug 13 with 2637 viewsloftinoz

Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 18:24 - Aug 12 by TGRRRSSS

SOme odious people running various clubs in various ways,Cellino, Allams, Venky's, Glazers, but Duchalet and that pit bull of his surely take the bisuit.

They made Flavio look like a pussycat in comparison, I mean he sort of liked the drama and controversy of a row.

I really feel for Charlton fans but only thing they can really do is vote with their feet and not go to home games until they are forced out.

Pass the bisuits please.
Charlton Pathetic PR disaster on 01:31 - Aug 13 with 2590 viewsLowerloftLad

Will Charlton fans now just oooooo there fans off at the end of a 5-0 away drubbing at Millwall to escape a negative response clause

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024