Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The yanks 13:05 - Oct 3 with 6165 viewsswansealad69

Can we honestly blame them?
This club was sold to them by our so called life long fans who said they had the best interest off the club
Surley huw the screw and the rest off the small time big bollox owners talked to the yanks prior to selling the club
And yet huw after pocketing a nice little few million along with the rest keeps his job sells players and bring sh#t in or untried
Its all very well pepole saying we did bring in players but the player that come in should have been comming in to the squad we had last year as we needed strengthening
But we are weaker then last
Now its huw job to do the business on players not the yanks
As ot was huw job to sell the club to owners who were going to push us on
After all did he not say they are selling to the yanks to push the club to the next level.
The trust are a fu#king waist off time and quietly sit back and get there freebees and jenkings has sold us out or still trying to run the club and barging basement
The lack off transparently between the club huw new owners and the gans is a disgrace
If there is noney to spend (and concidering we have sold over 50m in players since jan) why are we not bringing in players
And if the yanks are not putting up money why did huw sell to them?
Make no mistake the root off all this is huw however u look at it.
The yanks on 13:07 - Oct 3 with 5182 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Yes.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The yanks on 13:11 - Oct 3 with 5138 viewsvetchonian

you are so obsessed with the trust and freebies such as what? As I am aware they all pay for their season tickets. As has been explained on this board they are still taking advice and in negotiations with the new majority shareholders .......what do you expect them to do?
Most of us feel as you do at how the club has been sold down the tawe by its glorious saviours for personal gain not the success of the club but to keep having a go at the trust give it a rest.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The yanks on 13:13 - Oct 3 with 5107 viewsgosfordjack

Have you heard of Spellcheck ?
The yanks on 13:14 - Oct 3 with 5076 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The yanks on 13:13 - Oct 3 by gosfordjack

Have you heard of Spellcheck ?

Is he the new assistant manager?

The yanks on 14:33 - Oct 3 with 4946 viewsswansealad69

Get your f#cking heads out off the sand u clowns
What use if any is the trust as they know feck all about whats going on
And wile the club is falling apart around us there knobs mocking my spelling ffs.
The yanks on 14:35 - Oct 3 with 4914 viewsbuilthjack

You tell em

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The yanks on 14:37 - Oct 3 with 4891 viewsswansealad69

The yanks on 13:07 - Oct 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes.

Yes what?
Blame the yanks.
Realy as we have no idea on what is going on and huw is the chairman who runs the club
We had the yanks saying the day after transfer deadline there was money available and even if the yanks were here to strip the club its did huw in eager to become a multimillionaire even take the time to find out the ambition off the new owners?
The yanks on 14:40 - Oct 3 with 4875 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Yes to the last statement about Huey.

He forgot he was a custodian of the club.

Login to get fewer ads

The yanks on 14:40 - Oct 3 with 4863 viewsSweyns_Eye

The yanks on 14:33 - Oct 3 by swansealad69

Get your f#cking heads out off the sand u clowns
What use if any is the trust as they know feck all about whats going on
And wile the club is falling apart around us there knobs mocking my spelling ffs.

Reading your posts is like talking to a bloke who can't keep his spit in his mouth.

Oh and get it through your head that the Trust don't enjoy freebies. You've been told a number of times but you won't accept it. Maybe you have a comprehension issue?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

The yanks on 14:42 - Oct 3 with 4852 viewsGowerjack

Swansealad69 is obviously a parody account

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The yanks on 14:46 - Oct 3 with 4826 viewsSweyns_Eye

The yanks on 14:42 - Oct 3 by Gowerjack

Swansealad69 is obviously a parody account

Parody of a human.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

The yanks on 14:49 - Oct 3 with 4801 viewsjackal

The yanks on 13:14 - Oct 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Is he the new assistant manager?

No we've got Billy-Bob Numbnuts lll.
The yanks on 14:50 - Oct 3 with 4792 viewsswansealad69

The yanks on 14:40 - Oct 3 by Sweyns_Eye

Reading your posts is like talking to a bloke who can't keep his spit in his mouth.

Oh and get it through your head that the Trust don't enjoy freebies. You've been told a number of times but you won't accept it. Maybe you have a comprehension issue?

Get it through your head and wake up u f@cking clown
The trust ownes 21% off the club and are being pushed aside
The leader off the trust has the contract for the printing off the club
Now say what u will but thats a conflict off intrest
Or is it u are on the trust and have your head up hiw's ass
The yanks on 14:52 - Oct 3 with 4770 viewsvetchonian

In a way this OP has a point but we all know HJ et AL sold us down the Tawe with more focus on the gain to them as individuals rather than what the takeover brought the club.

BUT to keep picking on the trust is just nonsnense and yes we can blame fro the choice of manager if nothing else.....not even HJ would make such an appointment left to himself

The yanks on 14:53 - Oct 3 with 4761 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The tale of two Huws. The evil Huw outfoxing the good Huw until they're both left sad.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The yanks on 14:57 - Oct 3 with 4715 viewspatchboy

all of those directors are sly gits for selling their soles to the yanks. i remember purchasing a bond to help save the club when they were in trouble all them years ago.
The yanks on 14:59 - Oct 3 with 4694 viewsMillie

The yanks on 14:53 - Oct 3 by NeiltheTaylor

The tale of two Huws. The evil Huw outfoxing the good Huw until they're both left sad.

This isn't a Jenkins decision, has Yanks written all over it, I'll give HJ a month
The yanks on 15:00 - Oct 3 with 4688 viewsswansealad69

I will add
All the p#ss taking and name calling dont hold no water wile behind the saftey off your screen
Most on here are off the gang mentality bullying group
Or in other words wan#ers
Im just saying the truth about what i see is happening
The trust is dodgy or lazy
Huw is a cu#t
And many on here are are cowardly
Now i will gladly meet up with any off i to discuss this is in depth and feel free to send me a pm
As for abuse towards me on here ?well lets just say it just shows them who give it are the fools
I will stand by my words via here on in person
Look forward to the continued bollox and hopefully the pm's from u brave pepole
And u can look forward to my syraight talking and saying how things look in the real world😉
The yanks on 15:02 - Oct 3 with 4677 viewsGowerjack

Fair play he is quite funny though....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The yanks on 15:03 - Oct 3 with 4663 viewsSweyns_Eye

The yanks on 14:50 - Oct 3 by swansealad69

Get it through your head and wake up u f@cking clown
The trust ownes 21% off the club and are being pushed aside
The leader off the trust has the contract for the printing off the club
Now say what u will but thats a conflict off intrest
Or is it u are on the trust and have your head up hiw's ass

Its been explained to you a number of times why your accusation of freebies and conflict of interest doesn't stack up. Yet you fail to add anything to your argument but just pop up every now and again spouting the same old statements, with only the spelling differing every time.

You even persist in thinking Huw Cooze is leader of the Trust. There, in a nutshell, you demonstrate the degree of your grasp of the facts.

I'm not on the Trust.

You calling me a clown made me smile. And I've never been up Huw's ass but I can tell you that he has a gold plated a*shole, recently minted from shiny yankee dollars. What's your excuse?

The yanks on 15:05 - Oct 3 with 4642 viewsswansealad69

The yanks on 14:59 - Oct 3 by Millie

This isn't a Jenkins decision, has Yanks written all over it, I'll give HJ a month

Honestly if u owned the club would u trust huw?
Last 2 managers have ruind the club
Last 4 transfer windows a disaster
Huw responsible for all.
I would trust him
And the yanks have gone about doing what they think is best
Rightly or wrongly huw cant be trusted anymore
The yanks on 15:09 - Oct 3 with 4605 viewsSweyns_Eye

The yanks on 15:05 - Oct 3 by swansealad69

Honestly if u owned the club would u trust huw?
Last 2 managers have ruind the club
Last 4 transfer windows a disaster
Huw responsible for all.
I would trust him
And the yanks have gone about doing what they think is best
Rightly or wrongly huw cant be trusted anymore

"woul u trust huw"

and

"I would trust him"

and

"Rightly or wrongly huw cant be trusted anymore"

what time does your head blow up, I may need to evacuate the area?

The yanks on 15:14 - Oct 3 with 4569 viewsswansealad69

The yanks on 15:03 - Oct 3 by Sweyns_Eye

Its been explained to you a number of times why your accusation of freebies and conflict of interest doesn't stack up. Yet you fail to add anything to your argument but just pop up every now and again spouting the same old statements, with only the spelling differing every time.

You even persist in thinking Huw Cooze is leader of the Trust. There, in a nutshell, you demonstrate the degree of your grasp of the facts.

I'm not on the Trust.

You calling me a clown made me smile. And I've never been up Huw's ass but I can tell you that he has a gold plated a*shole, recently minted from shiny yankee dollars. What's your excuse?

Excuse for what?
Are u telling me that in business a share holder with just under a quarter % share in it has no idea on what is going on?
Come on ffs my spelling may not be off a high standard but i know that os bollox
Huw cooze is head off the trust and is the voice off it
Now does that make it his responsibility to ask the questions on behalf off the trust as they cant all fit in yhe boardroom can they
So he is the voice
What ise is the trust if it cant get answers no information and yhe club is run without the trust knowing anything?
We are talking 21% off the club is owned by the trust here not 1%
Now they may not be able to make important decisions on the club but they have to know on whats going on
The yanks on 15:18 - Oct 3 with 4536 viewsswansealad69

The yanks on 15:09 - Oct 3 by Sweyns_Eye

"woul u trust huw"

and

"I would trust him"

and

"Rightly or wrongly huw cant be trusted anymore"

what time does your head blow up, I may need to evacuate the area?

Lol
Still no pm?
Thats peronal message by the way
Rather then debate it u find it better to mock
Look forward to you sending me a message.😅😅😅
The yanks on 15:20 - Oct 3 with 4522 viewsvetchonian

The yanks on 15:14 - Oct 3 by swansealad69

Excuse for what?
Are u telling me that in business a share holder with just under a quarter % share in it has no idea on what is going on?
Come on ffs my spelling may not be off a high standard but i know that os bollox
Huw cooze is head off the trust and is the voice off it
Now does that make it his responsibility to ask the questions on behalf off the trust as they cant all fit in yhe boardroom can they
So he is the voice
What ise is the trust if it cant get answers no information and yhe club is run without the trust knowing anything?
We are talking 21% off the club is owned by the trust here not 1%
Now they may not be able to make important decisions on the club but they have to know on whats going on

Why I am wasting my time I do not know

1. Huw Cooze does not have a quarter shareholding
2. He is the elected Fans director ....Phil Sumbler is the Chairman of the Trust so effectively its head
3.Yes HC is the representative in the boardroom but if the Yanks decide to exclude him form the process as appears to b the case re the manager position what more can be done?
Please read some of the other threads here where matters relating to the trusts actions are being discussed

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024