Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
30 million transfer kitty? 22:54 - Jan 1 with 6706 viewscostalotta

Well, at least according to the Mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-chiefs-ready-back-n
30 million transfer kitty? on 11:40 - Jan 2 with 1631 viewsPURe_Evil

A striker is our main target?

Yea ok.
30 million transfer kitty? on 11:49 - Jan 2 with 1616 viewsLeonWasGod

30 million transfer kitty? on 23:06 - Jan 1 by jasonbromham

Main priority striker killed it for me

Straight out of the idiots guide to football reporting. Bottom of the table so must need a striker.

Mind you if Borja is off to Spain then we do need one.
30 million transfer kitty? on 13:18 - Jan 2 with 1544 viewsDyfnant

£30M on buying players would be worthless. We need to spend that much on loanee wages for 6 months

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

30 million transfer kitty? on 15:05 - Jan 2 with 1445 viewsSwanjaxs

Six months too late im afraid... this 30 million war chest should have been handed over to Guidolin in the summer along with retaining Williams and Ayew, we'd be sitting pretty now in the top 10 instead of near certain relegation

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

30 million transfer kitty? on 15:05 - Jan 2 with 1445 viewsDaggyjack

30 million transfer kitty? on 23:06 - Jan 1 by Griffting

I don't think it will be 30, but I honestly believe this is the hold up on the appointment. I wouldn't come here in this position as a manager without assurances over players and who gets the final say and I think Clement is an intelligent guy.

Exactly...I heard Call Nob on Radio Wales last week and he and Nathan Blake (I think) both said a striker is our priority!!

We have Llorente, who can score and Baston, who can score if played to his strengths and a god-awful defence, it beggars belief what these professional pundits actually see sometimes.
30 million transfer kitty? on 15:18 - Jan 2 with 1414 viewsbermudajack

30 million transfer kitty? on 15:05 - Jan 2 by Daggyjack

Exactly...I heard Call Nob on Radio Wales last week and he and Nathan Blake (I think) both said a striker is our priority!!

We have Llorente, who can score and Baston, who can score if played to his strengths and a god-awful defence, it beggars belief what these professional pundits actually see sometimes.

Knowing Jenkins and his new American buddies, we'll sell Borja back to Spain and bring Gomis back from France... ironically I could see him & Llorente working well as a front two as long as we could get some decent crosses in and Gomis could stay onside 😂

Poll: Priority for new manager?

30 million transfer kitty? on 15:21 - Jan 2 with 1395 viewsmagicdaps10

Amazes me also how the pundits or so called pundits think we need a striker. Our main priority is to get two centre halves in prompto.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

30 million transfer kitty? on 17:21 - Jan 2 with 1316 viewsFlashberryjack

30 million transfer kitty? on 08:15 - Jan 2 by Shonky

Why the fk are we spending money?100 million wouldnt save us.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 8:17]

£30 million of debt is the last thing we need when we hit the ground at the bottom of the league Tree.
In the meantime I'm afraid we'll have to die the death of a thousand cuts, before the Americans decide they've sucked the last drop of bloody money out of the club before they leave.

Just please don't leave us with a mountain of debt when you do, but I fear they will.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

30 million transfer kitty? on 18:31 - Jan 2 with 1226 viewsGowerjack

30 million transfer kitty? on 09:02 - Jan 2 by Whiterockin

£30M is basically the £10M left to come from the Bony transfer in two weeks time and the £20M from Ayew that didn't get spent. So no investment, and that is not taking into account any players that we sell.

Naive.

The Bony money will be leveraged against the players we have bought since.

It doesn't arrive in an unmarked van in used twenties.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024