Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Batshuayi for Llorente? 22:43 - Jan 6 with 25671 viewsNeathJack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 19:27 - Jan 8 with 2474 viewsSwans_16

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 19:19 - Jan 8 by Smellyplumz

Isn't Batshuayi going to need service as well or can be create on his own?

He will inevitably need better service yes. Get him in, a winger who can cross well, a midfielder who can give him great service and obviously some miracle in defence.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:12 - Jan 8 with 2340 viewsMurph75

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10722493/chelsea-and-swansea-could-

I'm swaying to see the positives in this. For whatever reason Llorente hasn't pulled up any trees and we'll have him off the wage bill if we do go down.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:22 - Jan 8 with 2268 viewsTummer_from_Texas

While this would probably be an upgrade for us, the only thing bothers me is that it seems too often to take strikers some time to settle into their new clubs, moreso than other positions on the pitch.

We don't have that kind of time now.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:26 - Jan 8 with 2235 viewsjojaca

I am the only one who thinks this story is complete bulls**t, just lazy journalism.

Even when you know, you never know?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:26 - Jan 8 with 2235 viewsClinton

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:12 - Jan 8 by Murph75

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10722493/chelsea-and-swansea-could-

I'm swaying to see the positives in this. For whatever reason Llorente hasn't pulled up any trees and we'll have him off the wage bill if we do go down.

Too true, Llorente couldnt catch up with a tree, let alone pull it up.
He can hardly run.
How the hell did he pass a medical ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:28 - Jan 8 with 2296 viewsMurph75

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:26 - Jan 8 by Clinton

Too true, Llorente couldnt catch up with a tree, let alone pull it up.
He can hardly run.
How the hell did he pass a medical ?

Huw, Leigh and Jonh the Clog probably did his medical.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:29 - Jan 8 with 2284 viewsSwans_16

All i see is positives in this really, as you say get Llorente off the wage budget which is no doubt a large contributor to it.

With regards to settling in, you're right in what you say. Borja has never settled and never will i don't think, i don't think any of us like anything we've seen from him. Llorente also took a while to get going ! However, Batshuayi gives so much more than Llorente - Better with the ball (generally), quicker, more skillful and above all more likely to score if he gets the ball in the right places ! Llorente is hardly a prolific striker for us is he ? Did a decent job at Palace tracking back to get the ball, but isn't consistent enough for my liking - We need Batshuayi help us get out of this mess from season after season of woeful decision making in all departments at the club.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:31 - Jan 8 with 2263 viewsLoyal

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:29 - Jan 8 by Swans_16

All i see is positives in this really, as you say get Llorente off the wage budget which is no doubt a large contributor to it.

With regards to settling in, you're right in what you say. Borja has never settled and never will i don't think, i don't think any of us like anything we've seen from him. Llorente also took a while to get going ! However, Batshuayi gives so much more than Llorente - Better with the ball (generally), quicker, more skillful and above all more likely to score if he gets the ball in the right places ! Llorente is hardly a prolific striker for us is he ? Did a decent job at Palace tracking back to get the ball, but isn't consistent enough for my liking - We need Batshuayi help us get out of this mess from season after season of woeful decision making in all departments at the club.

I've long dismissed any thoughts about how much stuff costs. This isn't our club anymore, this isn't our concern. Spend, overspend or do whatever they do, I don't care.
And neither should you. Those days are over.

Llorente is doing the business and I really couldn't be bothered what we pay him.
Fck em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 21:37 - Jan 8 with 2134 viewsdcd14

https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh

Kaveh SolhekolVerified account
‏@SkyKaveh
Sky in Italy say Batshuayi Llorente swap loan deal is moving closer. Antonio Conte says he doesn't want to talk about it
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 21:44 - Jan 8 with 2069 viewslondonlisa2001

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 20:29 - Jan 8 by Swans_16

It almost makes you wonder why Chelsea want to swap such a complete player for such a terrible one
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 21:48 - Jan 8 with 2039 viewsSwans_16

It does, but purchase for a relatively short-term loan.

Begs the question but why would Batshuayi even want to come here ? There's bound to be bigger clubs looking at loaning this guy. He fundamentally needs to be part of this Llorente deal !
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 21:50 - Jan 8 with 2018 viewsdobjack2

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 21:48 - Jan 8 by Swans_16

Begs the question but why would Batshuayi even want to come here ? There's bound to be bigger clubs looking at loaning this guy. He fundamentally needs to be part of this Llorente deal !

Why would he want to come here- because Chelsea want him to?
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 21:55 - Jan 8 with 1981 viewsFireboy

It works for all involved

Conte wants someone he knows will do a job for him as he knows him from their juventus days

Batshuayi will probably play in every game for us so he's getting plenty of PL experience

And we are getting a young but good hungry striker who could just get us the goals we will need to keep us up

And he will be coached by a man who has alot of experience in several top european leagues

Winner winner chicken dinner
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 21:56 - Jan 8 with 1980 viewslondonlisa2001

I was being a little facetious as to be fair Batshuayi has always struck me as a very, very good player in the making, and I also suspect that his ability to create more for himself would suit us whereas Chelsea probably want a finisher, which Llorente undoubtedly remains.

There is an awful lot of talk about this if it isn't happening. I suspect that Chelsea really do want Llorente and we are insisting on the loan as part of the deal. Whether Batshuayi wants to come to us is a little irrelevant as he'll have to go where his club want him to go, and at the end of the day, it's no skin off his nose if we go down.

I would like to think that Chelsea have a number of players we could look at taking if they are set on Llorente. I think Moses could do a great job for a few months for us if Conte is looking for a replacement as some media are suggesting.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 21:57]
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:00 - Jan 8 with 1932 viewsTheResurrection

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 21:56 - Jan 8 by londonlisa2001

I was being a little facetious as to be fair Batshuayi has always struck me as a very, very good player in the making, and I also suspect that his ability to create more for himself would suit us whereas Chelsea probably want a finisher, which Llorente undoubtedly remains.

There is an awful lot of talk about this if it isn't happening. I suspect that Chelsea really do want Llorente and we are insisting on the loan as part of the deal. Whether Batshuayi wants to come to us is a little irrelevant as he'll have to go where his club want him to go, and at the end of the day, it's no skin off his nose if we go down.

I would like to think that Chelsea have a number of players we could look at taking if they are set on Llorente. I think Moses could do a great job for a few months for us if Conte is looking for a replacement as some media are suggesting.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 21:57]

Moses has been a star player in the 3-5-2 hasnt he??

Chelsea want a finisher??

No, darling, they just want someone to sit on the bench and come on for 10 minutes here and there providing Costa doesn't get injured or suspended.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:05 - Jan 8 with 1890 viewsMatlock_Jack

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 00:12 - Jan 7 by Morganator100

think you could be right, Conte is head hunting him.

Is more similar a player to Costa than Batshuayi so will suit his game plan.

Think it would be a bad move for us as he is now finding his feet and bringing players into the game but as we know money talks.

Money talks yes, but there isn't any real comparison between the Liberty and Stamford Bridge, If this happens and he goes, he'll be playing for the (possible) champions, as opposed to a (probable) relegation team.

Champions League football too.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:07 - Jan 8 with 1874 viewslondonlisa2001

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:00 - Jan 8 by TheResurrection

Moses has been a star player in the 3-5-2 hasnt he??

Chelsea want a finisher??

No, darling, they just want someone to sit on the bench and come on for 10 minutes here and there providing Costa doesn't get injured or suspended.

It's what they do in those ten minutes that they're interested in. For those ten minutes they want a finisher as they already have creativity coming out of their ears. They believe that for this season Llorente provides that. I realise that you don't, but then you're not the manager of the team that will probably win the league are you.

Darling.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:30 - Jan 8 with 1781 viewsSwans_16

Let's get Batshuayi in then ...

It's a no brainer ...

Oh i forgot, SCFC we're dealing with here.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:32 - Jan 8 with 1766 viewsdcd14

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:30 - Jan 8 by Swans_16

Let's get Batshuayi in then ...

It's a no brainer ...

Oh i forgot, SCFC we're dealing with here.

Ha true.

We will probably do the deal on Llorente and end up with neither.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:36 - Jan 8 with 1735 viewsnyc_swans

anyone else remember when the club was interested in Batshuayi a few years back and he didn't want to come?

i think it went so far as the clubs had come to an agreement but the player rejected it. wonder if that will factor into his feelings about coming over?
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:37 - Jan 8 with 1715 viewsSwans_16

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:32 - Jan 8 by dcd14

Ha true.

We will probably do the deal on Llorente and end up with neither.

Do the deal on Llorente, get sold down the river by Chelsea and end up with an unknown U23 Player who's still better than our entire playing squad combined.
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:43 - Jan 8 with 1677 viewsTheResurrection

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 22:07 - Jan 8 by londonlisa2001

It's what they do in those ten minutes that they're interested in. For those ten minutes they want a finisher as they already have creativity coming out of their ears. They believe that for this season Llorente provides that. I realise that you don't, but then you're not the manager of the team that will probably win the league are you.

Darling.

Miss Clement - too easy...

I'll let you carry on with your guff.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 23:11 - Jan 8 with 1551 viewsFireboy

The body language of conte in his sky interview suggests this could very well happen

His comments on bashtuayi also suggests that he doesn't think he's ready to play 90 mins every week in the PL so those comments add fire to the rumour that bashtuayi will go out on loan

Hopefully to us
Batshuayi for Llorente? on 23:18 - Jan 8 with 1505 viewsmax936

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 23:11 - Jan 8 by Fireboy

The body language of conte in his sky interview suggests this could very well happen

His comments on bashtuayi also suggests that he doesn't think he's ready to play 90 mins every week in the PL so those comments add fire to the rumour that bashtuayi will go out on loan

Hopefully to us

Knowing us we'll flaff about and miss out as usual. and we'll end up with Joe Bloggs who is 21 and banging them in for Sutton Utd

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Batshuayi for Llorente? on 23:23 - Jan 8 with 1474 viewsQuincy999

This is such an outrageous rumour there must some truth in it.
This could be the turning point in the season
I think If we get Batshuayi in we will probably stay up, shit defence and all.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024