Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning 22:13 - Jan 12 with 12201 viewsYorkRanger

Really impressed with that performance and what is this thing about delivering really good set pieces.

Could really be a great find.
Manning on 21:51 - Jan 13 with 1905 viewsjohncharles

Manning on 21:04 - Jan 13 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Saw that at the time and I knew what he had done but it was unbelievable. Got home and watched the replay but it doesn't explain how he had the cheek, the bottle and the incredible skill to do it.

Strong and stable my arse.

Manning on 22:23 - Jan 13 with 1857 viewsPunteR

Manning on 21:51 - Jan 13 by johncharles

Saw that at the time and I knew what he had done but it was unbelievable. Got home and watched the replay but it doesn't explain how he had the cheek, the bottle and the incredible skill to do it.

Yeh , he made it look easy. I think most players would have taken another touch. Rolled it past the keeper like Ronnie o Sullivan potting his easiest shot on the black.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Manning on 23:38 - Jan 13 with 1804 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

For me, that was fantastic. It was the epitome of football. The audacity of the man to run through the defence and slice the ball into the net from the outside of his foot so gently...

Never more quoth the raven.
Manning on 01:12 - Jan 14 with 1764 viewsTrom

Manning on 01:03 - Jan 13 by Northernr

He's got big balls on him. Likes tackling, likes trying difficult passes, puts himself in positions to make a difference, makes things happen. No passive, sideways, bullsht - let's go out there and fcking do it. Very encouraging.

Sideways was when we were playing well!
Manning on 11:07 - Jan 14 with 1658 viewsMedwayR

Manning is helping me to get over the departure of Faurlin, that's as big a compliment as I could pay right now, get him signed up to new contract asap.

Poll: Who’s better?

Manning on 21:37 - Jan 14 with 1545 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just seen the goal again on 5
100% a pass as he looks up for JM

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Manning on 12:25 - Jan 20 with 1373 viewsFDC

Really good interview with Manning on this week's Loftcast, in case people missed it.
Manning on 17:00 - Jan 20 with 1273 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-ryan-manning-loftus-road-new-contr

Doh. Just seen the new thread.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 17:01]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024