Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Lampard 15:29 - Feb 27 with 6614 viewsmacthejack

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but I thought our fans reaction to Frank Lampard was a complete and utter f*cking embarrassment.

Look, I get it, he's one of the greatest ever premier league players and he played less than a handful of games for us when he was a nipper so hey, by all means be interested, maybe even treat yourself to a half arsed round of applause, but the reaction he got was humiliating.

A c*nting standing ovation? Treating him as if he was our all time highest goalscorer and appearance holder who'd captained us to every piece of silverware on the planet? Do me a f*cking favour. And chanting YJB at him? Beggars belief. Not a single one of our players nor the team as a whole got anywhere near that kind of ovation. I thought "England is full of sh*t" anyway?

Bet these are the same cretins who rain down a torrent of vitriol and abuse at OUR OWN players and the same who would happily call the likes of Garry Monk a c*nt.

Apart from that support was in fine voice all afternoon.
Frank Lampard on 15:29 - Feb 28 with 1424 viewsmacthejack

Frank Lampard on 14:32 - Feb 28 by Glyn1

Don't tell the original poster but Paul Clement also shook his hand and gave him a hug before the match.

Yeah because that's clearly the same isn't it.
Frank Lampard on 21:01 - Feb 28 with 1265 viewsspiderboy

Cant see what the problem is to be fair.
so the swans supporters clapped as he walked around the pitch,so what?
FL has been around for yonks,and had a fantastic career,,
Credit where its due.
Frank Lampard on 21:38 - Feb 28 with 1220 viewsTNT

Frank Lampard on 11:24 - Feb 28 by nantywatcher

Can I just make the point that FL did not get a "standing ovation" - everyone in the awau section happened to be standing before and after he walked past us, and he almost completely ignored our response anyway ( he was probably knackered by then with all that clapping he had to do)

I'm not sure he grasped the YJB chant, don't think it was as prevalent when he played for us. It has been misconstrued by many, until it has been explained to them. I was already standing in the lower when he passed. I clapped, as I really enjoyed watching him play for us.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Frank Lampard on 21:45 - Feb 28 with 1197 viewsWxmJax

When the YJB chant went up he held his belly, I think he thought he heard YFB.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024