Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1990 fa cup game v Arsenal 20:37 - Mar 12 with 2058 viewsHayesender

Great picture of the away end at Highbury

Poll: Shamima Beghum

1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 20:50 - Mar 12 with 2025 viewsdistortR

had a great day and evening, got back to victoria and got jumped by a load of chelsea cos i had a match programme in my back pocket. It all took an interesting turn when i managed to jump over the counter of the casey jones take-away and grab an 'implement'.

Suddenly not so brave.

And i must add that two chelsea fans who witnessed it gave one of their own a slap and gave me back my programme.

Then the police got involved.

Milk train home once it was all sorted!
1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 21:58 - Mar 12 with 1933 viewshamptonhillhoop

I'm in there somewhere. Christ, looking at that makes it seem like a lifetime ago, it looks like another era which I suppose it was. How was that 27 years ago?
1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 22:08 - Mar 12 with 1908 viewsthame_hoops

Ahhh playing Blackpool 3 times after that game, a coin toss to Decide who plays at home in the 2nd reply. Wasn't Trevor Sinclair playing for Blackpool ?
1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 22:18 - Mar 12 with 1884 viewsdistortR

1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 22:08 - Mar 12 by thame_hoops

Ahhh playing Blackpool 3 times after that game, a coin toss to Decide who plays at home in the 2nd reply. Wasn't Trevor Sinclair playing for Blackpool ?

made the arsenal replay so enticing, knowing that if we won it, we had a weekend in blackpool!!
1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 22:39 - Mar 12 with 1841 viewscarlosthebulb

1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 22:18 - Mar 12 by distortR

made the arsenal replay so enticing, knowing that if we won it, we had a weekend in blackpool!!

great day, think we had around 8-9000 remember Paul Parker having a header at the far post late on and thinking that was our chance - little did I know that the replay was arguably up there with Oldham as my favourite home game. Great photo
1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 22:48 - Mar 12 with 1826 viewsloftboy

1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 22:39 - Mar 12 by carlosthebulb

great day, think we had around 8-9000 remember Paul Parker having a header at the far post late on and thinking that was our chance - little did I know that the replay was arguably up there with Oldham as my favourite home game. Great photo

We also had a section in the Seats to the left of the clock end,which is where I was.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 00:50 - Mar 13 with 1751 viewsSydneyRs

1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 22:39 - Mar 12 by carlosthebulb

I was there and remember hearing 11,000 at the time. Paul Parker had a great headed chance to win it near the end.

The replay was an immense night, torrential rain and a superb win.
1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 03:46 - Mar 13 with 1717 viewsSydneyRs

1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 22:08 - Mar 12 by thame_hoops

First Blackpool game at LR was a dismal 0-0. The Loft gave our team pelters at the end before then loudly applauding the away side as they left the field. In the second replay the Blackpool side made apoint of coming down to the Loft end to applaud us.
Login to get fewer ads

1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 11:39 - Mar 13 with 1546 viewspaulparker

Was also there for this one at Highbury , used to love the old Highbury my second favourite ground
I think seamen also pulled off a good save to keep us in it and like many I thought we had blown it with Parkers header
its funny because sometimes you think your name is on the cup and I certainly did as 8k took over the clock end I thought there is no way we will get beaten and I can see us at Wembley
typical Rangers because we also done them in the league as well and they would have been the reigning champions at the time

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

1990 fa cup game v Arsenal on 11:58 - Mar 13 with 1514 viewsNW10Hoop

Was at that game as a 12 year old with my Dad. Really liked Highbury.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024