Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The run in 21:40 - Mar 27 with 2871 viewsDorsetDale

So as not to deflect from totaliser thread.

Milwall have a difficult fixture list with 5 away and 3 home.

Southend look to have it relatively easy and Scunthorpe are almost certainly out of reach.

Bradford however, although 9 points ahead, face a difficult task as well.

Last game of season could be a cracker.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

The run in on 21:48 - Mar 27 with 2838 views442Dale

Another 7 points from 9 would make things very interesting.

Which is a reminder to update the Bunney stats actually!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The run in on 08:41 - Mar 28 with 2605 viewsNigeriamark

Yes it was a pity Bradford didn't beat Scunthorpe as I reckon we only have 6th place available now, with Southend well in the driving seat. However as the next poster says, 7 out of the next 9 and it could get interesting. I think Bradford have a bit too much quality to drop 9 points on us but who knows. Lose tonight & I think we have all but gone
The run in on 12:13 - Mar 28 with 2441 viewsBendy

The run in on 08:41 - Mar 28 by Nigeriamark

Yes it was a pity Bradford didn't beat Scunthorpe as I reckon we only have 6th place available now, with Southend well in the driving seat. However as the next poster says, 7 out of the next 9 and it could get interesting. I think Bradford have a bit too much quality to drop 9 points on us but who knows. Lose tonight & I think we have all but gone

I wasn't actually sure that there was a correct result we wanted in the Scunny - Bradford game as none of the results were a disaster.

If Bradford had one then out of form Scunny would have been in our sights.

A draw possibly was marginally better as it kept both teams relatively catchable.

A Scunthorpe win, whilst probably the worst of the three means that if we did win every game until the end of the season (our theoretical maximum) then Bradford can only finish above us on GD if they win all their other games.

It's a bit like Millwall - providing they lose tonight and Dale win I wouldn't mind them actually beating Scunthorpe on Saturday, although a draw is a good result and so is Scunthorpe winning.

I suppose it is just a case of us looking after our results and seeing how that ends up. Finishing 7th or 8th is still an amazingly successful season
The run in on 15:21 - Mar 29 with 2160 viewsdingdangblue

Southend's next 3 games are Oldham on Saturday who are a difficult team to beat under Sheridan. Bolton next Tuesday and Charlton away the following Saturday - certainly not 3 straight forward fixtures.
With Dale's 2 home games v Northampton and Port Vale then Shrewsbury away on the Saturday we are far from out of the race.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024