Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente 20:10 - Apr 1 with 6247 viewsshandyjack

Is he fit? Lots of rumours and innuendo flying around that's he's out tomorrow

Poll: Expectation for the season

Llorente on 09:37 - Apr 3 with 1379 viewsmonmouth

Llorente on 00:02 - Apr 3 by ploppy

Clement said he might be doubtful for Spurs I think. Mind you I heard two different stories today. One said he had an ankle injury (Clement?) the other said it was a calf injury (commentary?).

Calf will go again if we rush him back, sure as shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Llorente on 12:41 - Apr 3 with 1304 viewsjackado

Llorente on 09:37 - Apr 3 by monmouth

Calf will go again if we rush him back, sure as shit.

He's not in the country I was informed he's been suspended on full pay same for the player who was up the hospital with Leon on Tuesday with a broken nose after a big bust up in fairwood
Llorente on 12:45 - Apr 3 with 1300 viewsmonmouth

Llorente on 12:41 - Apr 3 by jackado

He's not in the country I was informed he's been suspended on full pay same for the player who was up the hospital with Leon on Tuesday with a broken nose after a big bust up in fairwood

WTF?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Llorente on 12:52 - Apr 3 with 1288 viewspencoedjack

I hope to fuk that is not true
Llorente on 12:56 - Apr 3 with 1277 viewsjack247

He was at the game yesterday. Saw him drive into the car park about half an hour before kick off.
Llorente on 00:18 - Apr 4 with 1134 viewsRuDeMan1970

Llorente on 09:32 - Apr 2 by oldcob

That's just not true.

It was 100% true pal, a mate of mine was working on Wind Street and FL walked right past him. Both parties were stone cold sober BTW. Oh, and I did not post this on April Fools' Day. It was on the 2nd.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Llorente on 06:24 - Apr 4 with 1076 viewsBonjour

Llorente on 00:18 - Apr 4 by RuDeMan1970

It was 100% true pal, a mate of mine was working on Wind Street and FL walked right past him. Both parties were stone cold sober BTW. Oh, and I did not post this on April Fools' Day. It was on the 2nd.

He was at the game, sat with Wayne Routledge watching from an executive box.

And that, as they say, is a FACT
Llorente on 07:56 - Apr 4 with 1031 viewsPrivate_Partz

Llorente on 06:24 - Apr 4 by Bonjour

Clem has said he is responding to treatment on an ankle injury and could make if for Spurs. More likely West Ham.
I think if there is any doubt we don't risk him for Spurs. The last thing we want us to bring him back too early then lose him for the rest of the season.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Llorente on 08:37 - Apr 4 with 1009 viewsGriffting

Hull had a game plan of kicking the shite out of our prized assets and they hit the jack pot to be fair.
Had Olsson out for a game + being ineffective for the last 20/30 of the hull game, and had our top scorer off at half time, clearly not fit for b'mouth (although he played) and injured for what looks like another 2 games.
Llorente on 12:21 - Apr 4 with 940 viewsRuDeMan1970

Llorente on 06:24 - Apr 4 by Bonjour

Not disputing it fella. I'm talking about Sunday MORNING (01:00)

..."who will guard the guards..?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024