Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viewing problems 22:39 - May 15 with 3996 viewsBrighouseDale

Anyone else have difficulty reading the forum when someone pastes a web address? LOVE the content on here, so thanks to the admins for all the work they put in, and the regular posters for their input. It's easily my most visited website, but the experience is about ten years out of date.

[URL= http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/BrighouseDale/media/Screenshot_2017-05-15-22-3 http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b429/BrighouseDale/Screenshot_2017-05-15-22-

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Viewing problems on 23:24 - May 15 with 3947 viewsSuddenLad

I have that prolem regularly. No idea how to stop it. It's a nuisance.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Viewing problems on 23:38 - May 15 with 3923 viewsD_Alien

Me too

There's also a problem with the ads column on the right which overflows its 'space' and encroaches on posts. This only occurs on laptop, not mobile format

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Viewing problems on 00:01 - May 16 with 3898 viewsbatfink

Viewing problems on 23:24 - May 15 by SuddenLad

I have that prolem regularly. No idea how to stop it. It's a nuisance.

Same problem here, you can get rid of it on phone by rotating to landscape and refreshing
Viewing problems on 07:47 - May 16 with 3785 viewsBrighouseDale

Viewing problems on 00:01 - May 16 by batfink

Same problem here, you can get rid of it on phone by rotating to landscape and refreshing

It works, cheers!

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Viewing problems on 19:31 - May 16 with 3571 viewsDorsetDale

Had this for quite a while now. Thought was my end so did total reset on laptop which I thought had sorted the problem but few days later it came back. Miss some (presumably decent conversation) 'cos can't be buggering about trying to read threads of this nature!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024