Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT 11:39 - Jun 7 with 16800 viewsCanavanOfLove

Any whispers on who it might be?

Which positions do you guys need strengthening?

I'm going to guess it's an out of contract midfielder from a side that was in League One last season.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 11:40]
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 01:49 - Jun 8 with 2486 viewsDiddyDave

It looks like Dale may have had firsts dibs for the lad,presumably after the Cup game at New Year,KH may have expressed an interest,so maybe that`s why he was always coming to us? Usually we miss out because Dale won`t pay the wages that others do,so this a tremendous coup for the club. Is he a Scouser,I see his first club was Burcough?
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 03:40 - Jun 8 with 2450 viewsdownunder

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 18:07 - Jun 7 by DaleiLama

Looking forward to PG's take on the new addition

Looking forward to seeing him play for us too. If Keith likes him, that'll do me. If he develops as NML did I'll be like a pig in muck. Welcome.

PG's Tips?

If the rumour is true, that Hilly gets a cut of the sell-ons, then Keith is investing in himself, and the club. Win/win if he progresses.

Welcome to Team Rochdale, Jordan Williams, I wish you a long and healthy career with Rochdale AFC.
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 05:03 - Jun 8 with 2427 viewsjoecooke

http://www.shoot.co.uk/interview-fa-cup-hero-jordan-williams-determined-to-fire-

Bit more info on Jordan Williams,great to see a player come through the non league route and get a chance at a Pro club.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 06:14 - Jun 8 with 2389 viewsBartRowou

You can track the evolution of the signing here...
http://www.barrowafc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24928
It was rumoured on there on Sunday that he was coming here.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 00:02 - Jun 9 with 1833 viewsdownunder

No song from rkershaw yet? Will the COA have a variation of a song usually heard at England Rugby games?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024