Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who can't be arsed to vote 22:31 - Jun 7 with 4571 viewsDarran

They don't half get on my tits aye.

You've got the manager of the Swans under 18s telling everyone on Twitter that he's never voted before even though he's been eligible for nearly 20 years.

Fuçking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:06 - Jun 8 with 764 viewsMorfa_Same

It's hard to motivate yourself to vote when you know your vote is a complete waste of a pencil mark. People would feel more inclined to vote if we got rid of the appalling FPTP system. The tories and labour would never allow that though because it would threaten the 2-party system that has kept them in power and held the country back for so long.

I'll drag myself down to the polling station this evening despite knowing that the tories will have a 20000 majority in my constituency whatever their policies.
People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:09 - Jun 8 with 755 viewsHighjack

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:34 - Jun 8 by SoberBaker

What is the 'go to' way to spoil a ballot paper in 2017?

Set fire to it?
Scribble a load of lines through it?
Nazi sign?
Cock & hairy balls (with jizz, natch)?

Nazi signs and arson are frowned upon in polling booths as is sexual assault but pretty much anything else goes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:12 - Jun 8 with 749 viewsLohengrin

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:09 - Jun 8 by Highjack

Nazi signs and arson are frowned upon in polling booths as is sexual assault but pretty much anything else goes.

No bombing, urinating or heavy petting.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:13 - Jun 8 with 742 viewsHighjack

People who can't be arsed to vote on 06:35 - Jun 8 by Jackfath

If you feel like that you should vote and spoil your paper to show your feelings.

Yes I am spoiling my ballot. My constituency is one of the safest seats in the country so my vote is worthless either way.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:16 - Jun 8 with 736 viewsmonmouth

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:06 - Jun 8 by Morfa_Same

It's hard to motivate yourself to vote when you know your vote is a complete waste of a pencil mark. People would feel more inclined to vote if we got rid of the appalling FPTP system. The tories and labour would never allow that though because it would threaten the 2-party system that has kept them in power and held the country back for so long.

I'll drag myself down to the polling station this evening despite knowing that the tories will have a 20000 majority in my constituency whatever their policies.

Snap.

I might wipe my arse with my ballot. That's what it's worth. They might notice my 'spoiled' paper too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:23 - Jun 8 with 728 viewsLohengrin

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:13 - Jun 8 by Highjack

Yes I am spoiling my ballot. My constituency is one of the safest seats in the country so my vote is worthless either way.

Labour votes get weighed there rather than counted.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:34 - Jun 8 with 706 viewsswanjackal

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:09 - Jun 8 by Scotia

I wouldn't be against voting being compulsory.
I'll be voting and so will my wife, who had never voted before we met. Nobody in her family will, they haven't in at least 20 years, they'll just carry on moaning about issues they couldn't be ar$ed to try and do something about.

What if no party covers all the issues that are core to you satisfactorily? What if one party aligns with you/your beliefs for the ciuntry financially but not socially on the key issues, and vice versa?

I think people are a little silly to presume you don't have the right to question policy if you did not vote.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:44 - Jun 8 with 687 viewsHighjack

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:23 - Jun 8 by Lohengrin

Labour votes get weighed there rather than counted.

I never understand how some constituencies can get the result in about 45 minutes after the polls close but neath takes until about five in the morning. They must all be popping out to stuff their faces on kebabs in the parade diner or something.

Login to get fewer ads

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:47 - Jun 8 with 683 viewsLohengrin

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:44 - Jun 8 by Highjack

I never understand how some constituencies can get the result in about 45 minutes after the polls close but neath takes until about five in the morning. They must all be popping out to stuff their faces on kebabs in the parade diner or something.

The tellers get paid time and a half after six.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:47 - Jun 8 with 683 viewsmonmouth

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:44 - Jun 8 by Highjack

13,123.....'oh, hello Bryn butt, how's ewe cowin going mush'.......1, 2...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:50 - Jun 8 with 681 viewsHighjack

"Oh butt, I've counted the UKIP vote. They got twelve. I'm off down the dark arch to finger some slags. Make a start on the lib dems when I get back"

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:51 - Jun 8 with 678 viewstrampie

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:13 - Jun 8 by Highjack

Aren't you in Neath ?, Plaid are in second place in Neath, why would you not vote for the Professor that is standing for Plaid ?, it's your choice but if everybody thought like you there would never be change and you would be part of the problem if you are fed up of Labour being in charge in Neath.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:56 - Jun 8 with 673 viewsHighjack

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:51 - Jun 8 by trampie

Aren't you in Neath ?, Plaid are in second place in Neath, why would you not vote for the Professor that is standing for Plaid ?, it's your choice but if everybody thought like you there would never be change and you would be part of the problem if you are fed up of Labour being in charge in Neath.

I don't think any of the parties appeal to me in the slightest, and plaid less so than most.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 11:02 - Jun 8 with 664 viewsPrivate_Partz

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:52 - Jun 8 by jack247

Does not deal in personal insults?

May should absolutely have had the confidence to debate, really let herself down, but he hasnt missed a chance to take a juvenile dig at that. Everyone knows she bottled it. He'd have come out of it far better if he just hadn't mentioned it.

Pointing out on the odd occasion that she has not turned up to debate with him is a fact not a personal insult. Check her soundbites and those of Boris for out and out juvenile personal comments.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

People who can't be arsed to vote on 11:19 - Jun 8 with 642 viewstrampie

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:56 - Jun 8 by Highjack

I don't think any of the parties appeal to me in the slightest, and plaid less so than most.

I see you are part of the problem that this country finds itself in.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

People who can't be arsed to vote on 11:27 - Jun 8 with 637 viewsLeonWasGod

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:45 - Jun 8 by Banosswan

Where is this costed manifesto? I've only seen the money tree one.

Nice to see people borrowing the insult Theresa May threw at the nurse who's been on a 1% pay cap for years, whilst May and her chums have picked up rises of over 13%.
People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:01 - Jun 8 with 612 viewsHighjack

People who can't be arsed to vote on 11:19 - Jun 8 by trampie

I see you are part of the problem that this country finds itself in.

Yes it is definitely my fault.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:06 - Jun 8 with 605 viewsLohengrin

People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:01 - Jun 8 by Highjack

What a bastard you turned out to be!

People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:11 - Jun 8 with 602 viewsLeonWasGod

People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:01 - Jun 8 by Highjack

Knew it. I bet you signed Talyor too. And that useless French bloke. B@stard!
People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:13 - Jun 8 with 600 viewsjack247

People who can't be arsed to vote on 11:02 - Jun 8 by Private_Partz

Pointing out on the odd occasion that she has not turned up to debate with him is a fact not a personal insult. Check her soundbites and those of Boris for out and out juvenile personal comments.

It's not the odd occasion, it's every chance he gets. It just makes him look churlish. He isn't the only one of course, that debate was an out and out bitchfest.

I've no doubt she would have done exactly the same thing if he had bottled out of debating with her.
People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:16 - Jun 8 with 593 viewsScotia

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:34 - Jun 8 by swanjackal

What if no party covers all the issues that are core to you satisfactorily? What if one party aligns with you/your beliefs for the ciuntry financially but not socially on the key issues, and vice versa?

I think people are a little silly to presume you don't have the right to question policy if you did not vote.

Spoil the ballot paper. It is unlikely that any one party will meet all of your core values, unless you are a member of that party. I'll probably be spoiling my paper, as despite naturally supporting 60% of Labours values I cannot vote for Jeremy Corbyn et al to have any more power than they have now.

Not that it will make any difference, my constituency that voted 62% in favour of leaving the EU, will now return a pro - EU (and all that comes with it) candidate they elected just a year before voting to leave the EU. Then head to the pub and moan about immigration.

We need proportional representation ASAP.
People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:22 - Jun 8 with 584 viewsyescomeon

People who can't be arsed to vote on 10:34 - Jun 8 by swanjackal

If you are looking for a party to match your views exactly you'll be waiting forever. You will always have to comprise as soon as you bring anyone other than yourself into the equation.

Upthecity!

People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:30 - Jun 8 with 569 viewsBanosswan

People who can't be arsed to vote on 11:27 - Jun 8 by LeonWasGod

Nice to see people borrowing the insult Theresa May threw at the nurse who's been on a 1% pay cap for years, whilst May and her chums have picked up rises of over 13%.

I haven't heard what she said, it's a common term.

I've been on the same pay increase as I work in the NHS and I don't like it one bit. I'll be voting for what I think is best for the country as a whole long term, not what I'm missing out on in the short term.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:52 - Jun 8 with 545 viewsswanjackal

People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:22 - Jun 8 by yescomeon

If you are looking for a party to match your views exactly you'll be waiting forever. You will always have to comprise as soon as you bring anyone other than yourself into the equation.

To a satisfactory level though is what I said, not exactly. Unfortunately nothing comes close in this election for me. I agree with lots of parties individual policies, but disagree with most of the rest to a large degree, large enough for me to not be attracted to vote. Also, it is hard to vote for local candidates as they really have not set aside anything worthy of note for the literature I have received.

Then again I like to analyse things and try not to settle for the best of the worst, in that case, I just abstain from voting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

People who can't be arsed to vote on 13:07 - Jun 8 with 532 viewsyescomeon

People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:52 - Jun 8 by swanjackal

To a satisfactory level though is what I said, not exactly. Unfortunately nothing comes close in this election for me. I agree with lots of parties individual policies, but disagree with most of the rest to a large degree, large enough for me to not be attracted to vote. Also, it is hard to vote for local candidates as they really have not set aside anything worthy of note for the literature I have received.

Then again I like to analyse things and try not to settle for the best of the worst, in that case, I just abstain from voting.

That's fair enough then. I strongly agree on your second point. The labour leaflet through my door was pitiful. The only thing local was the photos, and no Welsh translation. I'm living away so not seen the campaign on the ground, but what I've seen from afar for the labour campaign is just get rid of Stephen Crabb.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024