Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who can't be arsed to vote 22:31 - Jun 7 with 4375 viewsDarran

They don't half get on my tits aye.

You've got the manager of the Swans under 18s telling everyone on Twitter that he's never voted before even though he's been eligible for nearly 20 years.

Fuçking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

People who can't be arsed to vote on 14:01 - Jun 8 with 984 viewsPrivate_Partz

People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:13 - Jun 8 by jack247

It's not the odd occasion, it's every chance he gets. It just makes him look churlish. He isn't the only one of course, that debate was an out and out bitchfest.

I've no doubt she would have done exactly the same thing if he had bottled out of debating with her.

He hardly mentions her. It is a very valid point nonetheless. Strong and stable but not prepared to stand up to a recognised debate formula has to be recognised as it is the crux of her mantra.
The truth is she is anything but strong and stable.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

People who can't be arsed to vote on 14:18 - Jun 8 with 965 viewsEbo

Democracy is precious. Men & women have died defending it. Don't forget to use your vote today.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 14:18 - Jun 8 with 965 viewsHighjack

People who can't be arsed to vote on 12:11 - Jun 8 by LeonWasGod

Knew it. I bet you signed Talyor too. And that useless French bloke. B@stard!

I'm going to hand myself in to the authorities immediately. I deserve a lot of time in the gulag for ruining this once great nation.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 14:25 - Jun 8 with 958 viewsjack247

People who can't be arsed to vote on 14:01 - Jun 8 by Private_Partz

He hardly mentions her. It is a very valid point nonetheless. Strong and stable but not prepared to stand up to a recognised debate formula has to be recognised as it is the crux of her mantra.
The truth is she is anything but strong and stable.

It is a very valid point. It's one that makes itself though. Look how he answers the first question he is asked (about Brexit) 45 minutes in. Cringeworthy.

Not defending her at all, it's part of the razzmatazz that comes with the job and she was very weak in pulling out. It's not really a debate though, it's just a chance for them all to rip each other's policies and track records apart. She has shown herself to be weak and scared of debate. He has jumped on it in the same way Piers Morgan would have. I don't think we are getting a great leader whatever happens.
People who can't be arsed to vote on 14:38 - Jun 8 with 934 viewsLohengrin

People who can't be arsed to vote on 14:18 - Jun 8 by Ebo

Democracy is precious. Men & women have died defending it. Don't forget to use your vote today.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 17:02 - Jun 8 with 880 viewsexiledclaseboy

People who can't be arsed to vote on 06:27 - Jun 8 by swanjackal

I'm the same for "tactical" voters. Seems a cover for their true leanings but they can't admit it due to vanity.

Nothing is palatable enough for me in this election to vote on, and in the current political climate, I am more interested who blames the Russians for defeat after the fact.

I've found the leaders to be weak at best, incoherent and imbecilic at worst, the supporting cast behind them just as bad. Advertising and campaigning has been on destroying reputation of other leaders (Cons mainly), the people trying to convince others to vote a certain way rely on insulting others with unimaginative pejoratives to try and shame them (Labour voters mainly , especially here). It's been a shambles from top to bottom.

I wont be voting again (only voted on a third of GE I have been eligible for) not because I don't want to, just because in good conscience I cannot.

"I'm the same for "tactical" voters. Seems a cover for their true leanings but they can't admit it due to vanity. "

Clearly nonsense. My "true leanings" in this election was towards the LibDems. But I voted tactically for Labour.

Poll: Tory leader

People who can't be arsed to vote on 17:16 - Jun 8 with 865 viewsrock1n

People who can't be arsed to vote on 17:02 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

"I'm the same for "tactical" voters. Seems a cover for their true leanings but they can't admit it due to vanity. "

Clearly nonsense. My "true leanings" in this election was towards the LibDems. But I voted tactically for Labour.

Tactically? Labour have won down here since my Great Granddad was in nappies

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

People who can't be arsed to vote on 17:17 - Jun 8 with 863 viewsexiledclaseboy

People who can't be arsed to vote on 17:16 - Jun 8 by rock1n

Tactically? Labour have won down here since my Great Granddad was in nappies

I'm in the Gower constituency. Currently held by the Tories. Most marginal seat in the country.

Login to get fewer ads

People who can't be arsed to vote on 17:20 - Jun 8 with 858 viewsrock1n

People who can't be arsed to vote on 17:17 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

I'm in the Gower constituency. Currently held by the Tories. Most marginal seat in the country.

Fair enough, forgot about that one.

I'm pretty sure that will be labour.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

People who can't be arsed to vote on 17:24 - Jun 8 with 850 viewsPrivate_Partz

People who can't be arsed to vote on 17:17 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

Very marginal. One of the big noises in the Monster Raving Loony Party often calls in for a drink in the Pilot. I overheard him saying they are not contesting the seat this time as they could very well have been responsible for the Tory getting in. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

People who can't be arsed to vote on 18:32 - Jun 8 with 828 viewsswanjackal

People who can't be arsed to vote on 17:02 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

"Me thinks the lady doth protest too much"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

People who can't be arsed to vote on 18:44 - Jun 8 with 815 viewsJack_Meoff

People who can't be arsed to vote on 14:25 - Jun 8 by jack247

It is a very valid point. It's one that makes itself though. Look how he answers the first question he is asked (about Brexit) 45 minutes in. Cringeworthy.

Not defending her at all, it's part of the razzmatazz that comes with the job and she was very weak in pulling out. It's not really a debate though, it's just a chance for them all to rip each other's policies and track records apart. She has shown herself to be weak and scared of debate. He has jumped on it in the same way Piers Morgan would have. I don't think we are getting a great leader whatever happens.

She's not needed to do any talking though. She's more than happy to let Murdoch, Dacre, Desmond et al preach to the masses on her behalf.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 20:04 - Jun 8 with 779 viewsEbo

People who can't be arsed to vote on 14:38 - Jun 8 by Lohengrin

Whoever gets in tonight Loh don't you even dare to moan about it. You haven't earned the right to do so.

Personally I would make it mandatory, if you don't vote you are struck off from voting in the next election.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 20:05 - Jun 8 with 776 viewsexiledclaseboy

People who can't be arsed to vote on 20:04 - Jun 8 by Ebo

Whoever gets in tonight Loh don't you even dare to moan about it. You haven't earned the right to do so.

Personally I would make it mandatory, if you don't vote you are struck off from voting in the next election.

So someone who can't be arsed to vote in one election should be legally barred from voting in the next one? That makes no sense.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 21:25 - Jun 8 with 738 viewsEbo

People who can't be arsed to vote on 20:05 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

So someone who can't be arsed to vote in one election should be legally barred from voting in the next one? That makes no sense.

If it is a mandatory law and you break that law then I think it's fair that you are barred.
If you cannot be arsed you lose your democratic right in the next election by which then there may be a candidate that appeals but you are barred from voting.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 21:27 - Jun 8 with 736 viewsDarran

People who can't be arsed to vote on 21:25 - Jun 8 by Ebo

If it is a mandatory law and you break that law then I think it's fair that you are barred.
If you cannot be arsed you lose your democratic right in the next election by which then there may be a candidate that appeals but you are barred from voting.

What if you turn up go in the booth and spoil your paper?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 21:34 - Jun 8 with 729 viewsE20Jack

People who can't be arsed to vote on 14:18 - Jun 8 by Ebo

Men and women have died to protect the "right to vote". Which is very important.

It is like a right to marry - it doesnt mean you have to. If you never find someone worth marrying then you dont have to regardless.

Until there is something worth voting for, I just simply wont. But the fact I have a choice is incredibky important - which is of course what people fought for, and not the compulsory vote.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 21:50 - Jun 8 with 714 viewsJack_Meoff

People who can't be arsed to vote on 21:27 - Jun 8 by Darran

What if you turn up go in the booth and spoil your paper?

In Australia you have to vote, or at least turn up to the polling station and get your name ticked off. If you spoil your paper though I'm fairly sure even Columbo wouldn't be able to track you down.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 21:52 - Jun 8 with 712 viewsDarran

People who can't be arsed to vote on 21:50 - Jun 8 by Jack_Meoff

In Australia you have to vote, or at least turn up to the polling station and get your name ticked off. If you spoil your paper though I'm fairly sure even Columbo wouldn't be able to track you down.

That was my point Harry. Ebo doesn't think these things through.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 22:09 - Jun 8 with 699 viewsEbo

People who can't be arsed to vote on 21:52 - Jun 8 by Darran

That was my point Harry. Ebo doesn't think these things through.

What if your voting card has your name and address on it? That would be one way.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 22:11 - Jun 8 with 697 viewsDarran

People who can't be arsed to vote on 22:09 - Jun 8 by Ebo

What if your voting card has your name and address on it? That would be one way.

Not going to happen.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024