Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? 13:33 - Jun 12 with 2493 viewsrunningman75

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/12/south-korea-president-suggests-

Interesting scenario though suppose Kim Jong Un will want to play left wing.
World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 14:43 - Jun 12 with 2435 viewsFredManRave

The shoot outs should be clearly explained to both sides...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 14:49 - Jun 12 with 2425 viewsaston_hoop

Quite optimistic to expect North Korea to exist that far in the future!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 15:46 - Jun 12 with 2394 viewsToast_R

Hang on.......

I thought it would be back in Europe by then - BBC were reporting in a interview with the new FIFA bod, and England jointly hosting with one of the other British Nations was a strong possibility.
World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 15:55 - Jun 12 with 2379 viewspaulparker

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 15:46 - Jun 12 by Toast_R

Hang on.......

I thought it would be back in Europe by then - BBC were reporting in a interview with the new FIFA bod, and England jointly hosting with one of the other British Nations was a strong possibility.

There's more chance of Danny the R and I becoming bosom buddies than England ever hosting a world cup in my lifetime

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 16:47 - Jun 12 with 2339 viewsToast_R

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 15:55 - Jun 12 by paulparker

There's more chance of Danny the R and I becoming bosom buddies than England ever hosting a world cup in my lifetime

Ah but the corruption has now been exposed and the Blatter bunch banned from football.
Realistically, what other European country that hasn't hosted a tournament in the last 20 years could afford it?
World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 16:48 - Jun 12 with 2338 viewsLythamR

About as stupid as holding it in Qatar, oh hold on ...
World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 17:54 - Jun 12 with 2284 viewsBilly_Kershaw

They'd never agree on where to hold the final.

They would have to build a stadium with one half in each country

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 18:16 - Jun 12 with 2257 viewsLblock

Although knocked out in the group stages I'm sure North Korea would announce that they had won the World Cup Final that year.

A fact backed up and endorsed by Jeremy Corbyn.

Diane Abbot confirms the attendance at the final was 23,784,987

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 19:15 - Jun 12 with 2216 viewssmegma

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 17:54 - Jun 12 by Billy_Kershaw

They could have it in the no mans land on the border, where the minefields are
World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 23:09 - Jun 12 with 2140 viewsBoston

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 14:49 - Jun 12 by aston_hoop

Quite optimistic to expect North Korea to exist that far in the future!

According to Mr Un, it's the rest of us who should be optimistic.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 00:44 - Jun 13 with 2100 viewsWanderR

It's just mood music from the incoming South Korean president, not actually a serious proposal.

Current location: OX10

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 04:22 - Jun 13 with 2066 viewspamment8

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 00:44 - Jun 13 by WanderR

It's just mood music from the incoming South Korean president, not actually a serious proposal.

This will coincide with the increased teams in world cup.
Can you imagine the group.
North Korea
China
USA
Japan
South Korea
The arsenal.
Lol
World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 07:53 - Jun 13 with 2021 viewsCroydonCaptJack

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 14:43 - Jun 12 by FredManRave

The shoot outs should be clearly explained to both sides...

You are on good form mate
World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 09:20 - Jun 13 with 1997 viewsDorse

World cup 2030 joint host South and North Korea? on 17:54 - Jun 12 by Billy_Kershaw

The stands would be built up ever higher as each side tries to out-do the other. By 2030 they would effectively block out the sun for 5000 miles in every direction.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024