Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vincent Aboubakar 14:16 - Jul 9 with 22770 viewsKingsJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/porto-striker-vincent-
Vincent Aboubakar on 20:41 - Jul 9 with 4376 viewsNirvana

Vincent Aboubakar on 20:36 - Jul 9 by TheResurrection

And you're none of the above, and never will be.

A little girl in a mans world. All fur coat and no knickers.

Ffffuuucccking melt

What exactly is "none of the above"???

A Wall Street wannabe who doesn't go outside, and plays dress up trader online for chump change??

I'm good.
Vincent Aboubakar on 08:17 - Jul 10 with 4008 viewsSPboy

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:25 - Jul 9 by monmouth

In all the pussy brained hysteria about Sigurdsson and Llorente, the fact that Clement might just want something different and might be more than happy for those two to fund it seems to have been totally overlooked.

My view is to just let him and the club get on with it and support what's there in August. Judge it when we've played 20 games. The decision on Williams turned out ok and would people want him back now? The decision on Ayew was a steal....for us.

Mmmm! Never had you down as a fully paid up member of the " in HJ we trust" club ? Were you also in the "in Garry we trust" club too?

Advocating selling our best players to take a chance on unproven players is a risky strategy.

As for Jordan Ayew, decent player as long as he has quality like Siggy & Llorente around him. Lose them & he will become an ineffective marginal figure like he was at Villa before they fleeced us for him
Vincent Aboubakar on 08:21 - Jul 10 with 3987 viewsPBJxxx

FFS! Hell NO.

The video I posted is Australia vs Cameroon

Cameroon did very well against Australia , however

Vincent Aboubakar LOST TOO many chances that day.

He sniffs the ball alright, but not the net!

We need a scorer, rather than a ball sniffer.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 8:38]
Vincent Aboubakar on 08:22 - Jul 10 with 3985 viewsSwans_16

This Aboubakar guy seems a decent player, but as said above he has no EPL experience.

This guy should be signed, but we shouldn't sell Llorente to facilitate it. Nonetheless, if we had Ayew, Llorente, Abraham and Aboubakar on the books, then it would more than certain appear as though one of those will leave, most likely Llorente.

We should be strengthening our team and not taking totally unnecessary gambles on unproven players. This constant gambling with our PL status is really starting to annoy me.
Vincent Aboubakar on 08:35 - Jul 10 with 3929 viewsSPboy

Vincent Aboubakar on 08:22 - Jul 10 by Swans_16

This Aboubakar guy seems a decent player, but as said above he has no EPL experience.

This guy should be signed, but we shouldn't sell Llorente to facilitate it. Nonetheless, if we had Ayew, Llorente, Abraham and Aboubakar on the books, then it would more than certain appear as though one of those will leave, most likely Llorente.

We should be strengthening our team and not taking totally unnecessary gambles on unproven players. This constant gambling with our PL status is really starting to annoy me.

Annoying me too. Nicely said sir, could not have put it better myself!!
Vincent Aboubakar on 08:40 - Jul 10 with 3906 viewsNeath_Jack

Vincent Aboubakar on 08:22 - Jul 10 by Swans_16

Like Michu, Bony, Graham, etc etc etc.

Who the hell are we going to afford who has Premier League experience AND knows where the net is? This isn't championship manager where we can just pull £20/30 million from behind the sofa ffs.

Every single player we buy is a gamble, no matter what their experience is.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Vincent Aboubakar on 08:50 - Jul 10 with 3864 viewsPBJxxx

Vincent Aboubakar on 08:40 - Jul 10 by Neath_Jack

Like Michu, Bony, Graham, etc etc etc.

Who the hell are we going to afford who has Premier League experience AND knows where the net is? This isn't championship manager where we can just pull £20/30 million from behind the sofa ffs.

Every single player we buy is a gamble, no matter what their experience is.

I think he's point is that we need to change in that perspective.
Vincent Aboubakar on 08:57 - Jul 10 with 3830 viewsSwans_16

That's exactly my point.

After being a PL club for this many years, we really shouldn't be making these gambles, if not with some players then certainly not with our PL status.

If £30-£40 million was received for Gylfi, then we should throw the full amount at an adequate replacement. Some people on here see Gylfi as god, and whilst i do think he should stay at Swansea, no one is bigger than the club and everyone is replaceable, it's just the manner in which the club wants to replace players is the part that baffles me.

Look at last season when Ash left, all the doom-predictors were out and yes we had a hard season, but look at the player Alfie has became ! No player is irreplacable, same goes for Llorente too, albeit an excellent striker for us last season, he's everything that 'The Swansea Way' is not.
Login to get fewer ads

Vincent Aboubakar on 09:01 - Jul 10 with 3809 viewsNeath_Jack

Vincent Aboubakar on 08:57 - Jul 10 by Swans_16

That's exactly my point.

After being a PL club for this many years, we really shouldn't be making these gambles, if not with some players then certainly not with our PL status.

If £30-£40 million was received for Gylfi, then we should throw the full amount at an adequate replacement. Some people on here see Gylfi as god, and whilst i do think he should stay at Swansea, no one is bigger than the club and everyone is replaceable, it's just the manner in which the club wants to replace players is the part that baffles me.

Look at last season when Ash left, all the doom-predictors were out and yes we had a hard season, but look at the player Alfie has became ! No player is irreplacable, same goes for Llorente too, albeit an excellent striker for us last season, he's everything that 'The Swansea Way' is not.

Any player we buy is a gamble and that goes for every other club in this league.

We will always have to buy small and sell big.

I'll eat my hat and one of Darrans shirts if we are ever in a position where we spend £30 million on a player.

It's not just the transfer fee when buying a player, it's the wages, the signing on fee, agents fee's etc. We are a small club with the only substantial revenue coming from the TV deals, which something like 80 odd percent is swallowed up by players wages.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Vincent Aboubakar on 09:05 - Jul 10 with 3787 viewsLoyal

That's exactly my point.

But Alfie cost 4 million.
You have disagreed with yourself.
I argue with myself all the time, it's healthy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Vincent Aboubakar on 09:16 - Jul 10 with 3752 viewsNeath_Jack

Vincent Aboubakar on 09:05 - Jul 10 by Loyal

But Alfie cost 4 million.
You have disagreed with yourself.
I argue with myself all the time, it's healthy.

Don't we all.

Vincent Aboubakar on 09:55 - Jul 10 with 3640 viewsSPboy

Vincent Aboubakar on 09:01 - Jul 10 by Neath_Jack

Any player we buy is a gamble and that goes for every other club in this league.

We will always have to buy small and sell big.

I'll eat my hat and one of Darrans shirts if we are ever in a position where we spend £30 million on a player.

It's not just the transfer fee when buying a player, it's the wages, the signing on fee, agents fee's etc. We are a small club with the only substantial revenue coming from the TV deals, which something like 80 odd percent is swallowed up by players wages.

Agree with your point about the full package costs.

We are in a position where we do not have to sell Siggy or Llorente (unless they or their agents initiate a move). We have already gambled on them and they have paid off with performances where it matters, on the pitch. Why should we take a gamble so that Everton or Chelsea can benefit when we have taken all the risk.

One of the owners has said that Siggy is priceless to us. The club needs to show some ambition. Sign this Vincent Aboubakar, if he works, then think about offloading Llorente, not offload first then take a risk. We can have both, it doesn't have to be one or the other.
Vincent Aboubakar on 10:01 - Jul 10 with 3616 viewsBanosPerth

Vincent Aboubakar on 08:21 - Jul 10 by PBJxxx

FFS! Hell NO.

The video I posted is Australia vs Cameroon

Cameroon did very well against Australia , however

Vincent Aboubakar LOST TOO many chances that day.

He sniffs the ball alright, but not the net!

We need a scorer, rather than a ball sniffer.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 8:38]

I watched all of the OZ vs Cameroon match, I thought Aboubakar looked really sharp and dangerous for the African champions, I reckon he would do really well for us.
Vincent Aboubakar on 11:59 - Jul 10 with 3417 viewsRichythejack

That's exactly my point.

Some people talk some rubbish.

We almost got relegated and this was partly down to the lose of a character like Ash. Alfie is good but lets cut the overhype nonsense out!! he made a lot of mistakes and still has a long way to go before you compare him with Ash.

Plenty of potential but that's all it is, lets see how he does this season and then judge him. I think he has the ability and we are very lucky to have him but take a bit of pressure on him

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Vincent Aboubakar on 12:16 - Jul 10 with 3342 viewsDr_Winston

Chelsea thought they were buying guaranteed quality in Torres and look how that turned out

Any transfer is a gamble. We're simply not in a position to spend £20-30 million on a player and hope for the best.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Vincent Aboubakar on 12:40 - Jul 10 with 3245 viewsdameedna

Good player will have no problem with epl.
Vincent Aboubakar on 12:46 - Jul 10 with 3187 viewsJango

Vincent Aboubakar on 11:59 - Jul 10 by Richythejack

Some people talk some rubbish.

We almost got relegated and this was partly down to the lose of a character like Ash. Alfie is good but lets cut the overhype nonsense out!! he made a lot of mistakes and still has a long way to go before you compare him with Ash.

Plenty of potential but that's all it is, lets see how he does this season and then judge him. I think he has the ability and we are very lucky to have him but take a bit of pressure on him

To be fair, Williams made more errors in his last season with us than Alfie did last season. And I'm not someone who is getting too carried away with his ability either.
Vincent Aboubakar on 15:51 - Jul 10 with 2880 viewsPBJxxx

Vincent Aboubakar on 10:01 - Jul 10 by BanosPerth

I watched all of the OZ vs Cameroon match, I thought Aboubakar looked really sharp and dangerous for the African champions, I reckon he would do really well for us.

I have to admit he's the current ace of Cameroon .
Vincent Aboubakar on 16:01 - Jul 10 with 2803 viewsFerrieBodde

Vincent Aboubakar on 14:25 - Jul 9 by snork44

This sounds like a another Huw £5 million deal. File under Schecter , Vasquez and N'Gog .

Fvck me we have some stupid fans. This is so retarded it hurts. Jesus Christ.

The amount of people on this forum who make moronic statements like this with players they have absolutely no idea about and have never seen play is seriously amazing.

Aboubakar is a guy who has proven himself in France, Portugal, AND Turkey, and he's been a beast in the Champions league with Porto and Besiktas, with a record of 9 goals in 16 apps including multiple goals against world class sides like Napoli and Benfica. He also scored against Germany recently in the Confederations Cup. And you're comparing him to Schecter, Vazquez, and N'Gog? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

We'd be the luckiest team in the world if we can get him for £5m. Porto is likely to want £10m AT LEAST.

If we get him this will be the first good thing we've done in years. He's an excellent player and I'd be absolutely delighted to have him here.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 16:05]
Vincent Aboubakar on 21:32 - Jul 10 with 2476 views34dfgdf54

What's the score with this one then? Just a ploy to get offers elsewhere or are we genuinely interested?

Looks immense on those videos! But before anyone says it, I know Vasquez and Shechter also did on theirs.
Vincent Aboubakar on 21:54 - Jul 10 with 2337 viewsDr_Winston

Vincent Aboubakar on 21:32 - Jul 10 by 34dfgdf54

What's the score with this one then? Just a ploy to get offers elsewhere or are we genuinely interested?

Looks immense on those videos! But before anyone says it, I know Vasquez and Shechter also did on theirs.

I don't think that even Steven Spielberg could produce a video that made Itay Schechter look good.

It'd need more CGI than every Star Wars film combined.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:00 - Jul 10 with 2190 viewsDJack

Vincent Aboubakar on 21:54 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

I don't think that even Steven Spielberg could produce a video that made Itay Schechter look good.

It'd need more CGI than every Star Wars film combined.

I'm, just wondering what would happen if Bob Bradley coached Schecter...Would a double negative be a positive?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:08 - Jul 10 with 2153 viewsmonmouth

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:00 - Jul 10 by DJack

I'm, just wondering what would happen if Bob Bradley coached Schecter...Would a double negative be a positive?

It would be ok. Sheck needed to learn to shield the ball and kick with his instep. Plus, Talkeedrivel FC, in the third division south of the Ingushetian sunday league needs a striker and a manager. Bob's out to prove his Swansea Jock critics wrong.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:15 - Jul 10 with 2124 viewsNirvana

Vincent Aboubakar on 23:08 - Jul 10 by monmouth

It would be ok. Sheck needed to learn to shield the ball and kick with his instep. Plus, Talkeedrivel FC, in the third division south of the Ingushetian sunday league needs a striker and a manager. Bob's out to prove his Swansea Jock critics wrong.

There's the charming Monmouth again.

Thought we lost him, all that "pussy brained" talk and whatnot.

Good to have you back.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 23:16]
Vincent Aboubakar on 23:23 - Jul 10 with 2084 viewsTheResurrection

Vincent Aboubakar on 16:01 - Jul 10 by FerrieBodde

Fvck me we have some stupid fans. This is so retarded it hurts. Jesus Christ.

The amount of people on this forum who make moronic statements like this with players they have absolutely no idea about and have never seen play is seriously amazing.

Aboubakar is a guy who has proven himself in France, Portugal, AND Turkey, and he's been a beast in the Champions league with Porto and Besiktas, with a record of 9 goals in 16 apps including multiple goals against world class sides like Napoli and Benfica. He also scored against Germany recently in the Confederations Cup. And you're comparing him to Schecter, Vazquez, and N'Gog? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

We'd be the luckiest team in the world if we can get him for £5m. Porto is likely to want £10m AT LEAST.

If we get him this will be the first good thing we've done in years. He's an excellent player and I'd be absolutely delighted to have him here.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 16:05]

I agree with what you say here but fack me mate, you've got some front after your massive attack on Tom Carroll before he signed for us.

I'm not surprised it's taken you nearly 6 months to re-appear on here.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024