Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Michu the best ever Swansea player? 13:19 - Jul 19 with 4963 viewsattila_the_hun

I know some people are gonna cry and say it's Ivor (and those people probably never saw him play) Robbie James could come close but surely Michu should go down as the best?
still active legends include Sinclair, Bony, Trundle and then we have the great might have been Ferrie Bodde

"I'm Free"

Was Michu the best ever Swansea player? on 11:15 - Jul 20 with 558 viewsraynor94

Was Michu the best ever Swansea player? on 11:12 - Jul 20 by sherpajacob

No argument with those that champion Ivor, Curt or Robbie as our best ever.

Michu very good, but he was a surprise package to the premier league when he made an impact, sadly we'll never know if he could have delivered consistently over many seasons as the three named above did.

Someone who deserves consideration, he was a colossus , easily the best defender in an old first division littered with European champions. Ante Rajkovic.

Similarly, like Michu had one great season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Was Michu the best ever Swansea player? on 13:46 - Jul 20 with 531 viewsRichythejack

Pretty easy this one ! Has to the be the one and only Leon Britton!!

Don't think I have to provide evidence to back this up

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Was Michu the best ever Swansea player? on 19:18 - Jul 20 with 485 viewsLeonWasGod

MIchu's best I've seen, but that's only since 2004/05. Unplayable on his day, just a shame injury caught up with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024