Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Loyalty Points" 19:33 - Mar 6 with 1212 viewsMr_Foxy

Does anyone think these are going to be brought into play before the end of the season for away games?

I'm specifically thinking the Cardiff and Watford away games here, as these are both likely to have high demand for obvious reasons.

I ask because the club have slightly peed me off here by putting Doncaster tickets straight on General Sale, which meant there was only 100 or so left when I got mine yesterday of the 1,500 we were given (I'm guessing 100 on the small pile that were left, and reading someone on LFW saying the ticket guy told him we only had 100 left when he got his).

This means those of us who have spent the season going to away games, specifically getting tickets beforehand for the points so we can bring them into play for the "biggies" at the end of the year (and Scunthorpe potentially which has a tiny away end) it might all be a complete waste with any old bozo being able to get a ticket despite not going anywhere.

I dont want to go into the "glory hunter" stuff again on here as thats already being done to death elsewhere, thats not my point, its more the fact that the club introduced the Loyalty Points gizmo under the provision that preference would be given to those with the higher balances (I have just under 150 so far - have been to 9 away games now, far less than the likes of Northern and SM on dot.org I'm sure but above average I'd guess) but not actually do it practically which makes the whole thing a waste of time.

Of course there is the daftness they dont carry over season on season either but thats an argument for another day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024