Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genuine question - from a Trust Member 19:19 - Nov 5 with 49924 viewsmarchamjack

Were The Trust any part of the discussion process to keep Clement?

Thanks in advance.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:44 - Nov 9 with 2139 viewsGaryjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:42 - Nov 9 by NeathJack

Pure guesswork

I know something.
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:56 - Nov 9 with 2113 viewsNeath_Jack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:42 - Nov 9 by NeathJack

Pure guesswork

Nah, i can smell it a mile off Twm, i reckon you've had someone in your lughole and the Trust are going to shock people this time with a more aggressive stance.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 21:09 - Nov 9 with 2078 viewsDewi1jack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 21:13 - Nov 8 by Garyjack

If it's any help, the minutes from the 2nd October meeting were posted on the swanstrust website on 05/11/17. So don't hold your breath!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 21:19]

Same quarter so I s'pose things are improving...

Slowly.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 21:18 - Nov 9 with 2055 viewsmonmouth

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:56 - Nov 9 by Neath_Jack

Nah, i can smell it a mile off Twm, i reckon you've had someone in your lughole and the Trust are going to shock people this time with a more aggressive stance.

Well if they don't they are finished. and it has to be backed up with an aggressive media strategy or better still a legal case (no, I know...no chance). it's hard not to feel they haven't been goaded and shamed into an aggressive stance though, as it should have come much earlier imo.

Anyway, we'll soon see. I hope they pull it out of the bag, but it's still probably a death rattle without a radical change of approach. Fact is, again imo, the current model only works with a genuine partnership, and now that there is only contempt, a different model is required,and that is one with some hard nosed bastards on a war footing, backed by a painstakingly built high profile press presence to pressure and hold the Yanks and Huw Junk to account on behalf of all supporters.

On that point, forget voluntary members, that's dead and buried. All ST holders should be automatic members at no cost and communicated with properly. The Yank money will make the membership £10 ridiculous, even with the rubbish deal, and 16000 members getting properly briefed by the Trust would scare the shit out of the lot of them in their champagne lounge. The supporters Trust must engage and mobilise all supporters if it is to have any relevance.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:06 - Nov 10 with 1856 viewsGaryjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 21:46 - Nov 6 by Uxbridge

As promised, an update after tonight's Trust board meeting.

There will be a statement later this week (towards the back end) from the Trust board regarding everything that is going on regarding the running of the football club and the current discussions between the Trust reps and the Americans.

I'm not going to preempt that by saying any more in terms of this evening's discussions, sorry.

When you said 'towards the back end', you really meant it didn't you!
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:53 - Nov 10 with 1782 viewslonglostjack

How many more sleeps?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:57 - Nov 10 with 1775 viewsMartyrman57

They could string this out till just before midnight Sunday 😫
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:10 - Nov 10 with 1750 viewsGaryjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 18:57 - Nov 10 by Martyrman57

They could string this out till just before midnight Sunday 😫

Technically, time is up at midnight tomorrow as Sunday is the first day of next week.
Login to get fewer ads

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:33 - Nov 10 with 1706 viewsNeath_Jack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:10 - Nov 10 by Garyjack

Technically, time is up at midnight tomorrow as Sunday is the first day of next week.

I class tonight as the end of the week.
Tomorrow and Sunday are obviously the weekend.
Monday is the start of next week.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:34 - Nov 10 with 1696 viewsGaryjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:33 - Nov 10 by Neath_Jack

I class tonight as the end of the week.
Tomorrow and Sunday are obviously the weekend.
Monday is the start of next week.

I'm with you. 4 hrs left then.
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:36 - Nov 10 with 1691 viewsNeath_Jack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:34 - Nov 10 by Garyjack

I'm with you. 4 hrs left then.

A 9pm statement i'm going for.

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:36 - Nov 10 with 1691 viewslonglostjack

It's only 2.30pm in Delaware so still plenty of time.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:40 - Nov 10 with 1677 viewsGaryjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:36 - Nov 10 by Neath_Jack

A 9pm statement i'm going for.

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:06 - Nov 10 with 1628 viewsIAN05

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:40 - Nov 10 by Garyjack

Apathy rules I'm afraid. We are desperate for voice from somewhere to represent fans views publicly but we cannot find one.
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:11 - Nov 10 with 1617 viewsGaryjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:06 - Nov 10 by IAN05

Apathy rules I'm afraid. We are desperate for voice from somewhere to represent fans views publicly but we cannot find one.

There's still time yet Ian, they'll come through just you wait and see. I for one have complete faith that a statement will be made tonight. Just like UX promised.
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:14 - Nov 10 with 1607 viewsIAN05

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:11 - Nov 10 by Garyjack

There's still time yet Ian, they'll come through just you wait and see. I for one have complete faith that a statement will be made tonight. Just like UX promised.

To be fair to Ux, he has probably wanted them to for quite some time but Trust board always has more risk averse people on it ( sometimes that has been helpful in fairness)
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:24 - Nov 10 with 1587 viewsGaryjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:14 - Nov 10 by IAN05

To be fair to Ux, he has probably wanted them to for quite some time but Trust board always has more risk averse people on it ( sometimes that has been helpful in fairness)

Fair point Ian, but still at the end of the day, he's stated that a statement would be released. If it isn't, then that puts him in the firing line. I'm sure it will be though, he's probably crossing the i's and dotting the t's!
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:35 - Nov 10 with 1564 viewsmonmouth

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:24 - Nov 10 by Garyjack

Fair point Ian, but still at the end of the day, he's stated that a statement would be released. If it isn't, then that puts him in the firing line. I'm sure it will be though, he's probably crossing the i's and dotting the t's!

They need more than a statement to save them from total irrelevance and oblivion. I guess that’s what risk aversion does for you. If this is a wet cautious caveated load of appeasing shite then it’s already the end. We can only hope that it really is a voice to represent and be a voice for the SUPPORTERS.

Do it. And keep doing it.

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:45 - Nov 10 with 1538 viewsGaryjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:35 - Nov 10 by monmouth

They need more than a statement to save them from total irrelevance and oblivion. I guess that’s what risk aversion does for you. If this is a wet cautious caveated load of appeasing shite then it’s already the end. We can only hope that it really is a voice to represent and be a voice for the SUPPORTERS.

Do it. And keep doing it.

"There will be a statement later this week (towards the back end) from the Trust board regarding everything that is going on regarding the running of the football club and the current discussions between the Trust reps and the Americans."

This is going to be massive Mon, It's got to be!
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:52 - Nov 10 with 1510 viewsmonmouth

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 20:45 - Nov 10 by Garyjack

"There will be a statement later this week (towards the back end) from the Trust board regarding everything that is going on regarding the running of the football club and the current discussions between the Trust reps and the Americans."

This is going to be massive Mon, It's got to be!

Yes, it’s got to be Gar. And no wishy washy weasel words neither.

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 21:17 - Nov 10 with 1452 viewspencoedjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 19:10 - Nov 10 by Garyjack

Sod the trust statement I’m very happy with you saying Sunday is the 1st day of the week, are you & me the only ones who believe this ? The arguments Ive had about this, most (Mrs PJ included) always reckon Monday is day 1
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 21:24 - Nov 10 with 1430 viewsGaryjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 21:17 - Nov 10 by pencoedjack

Sod the trust statement I’m very happy with you saying Sunday is the 1st day of the week, are you & me the only ones who believe this ? The arguments Ive had about this, most (Mrs PJ included) always reckon Monday is day 1

Calendar template

Hope this helps.
Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 21:25 - Nov 10 with 1422 viewsGowerjack

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 21:17 - Nov 10 by pencoedjack

Sunday.

FACT.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 21:27 - Nov 10 with 1411 viewsNeath_Jack

We have traditionally produced our backwards calendar with the week starting on a Monday, which is the standard format in the UK, but in the USA it is normal to have calendars starting the week on a Sunday — which is correct?

The short answer is it is a matter of choice and tradition but here are some thoughts we found…

Saturday and Sunday are generally know as “the weekend”, so if Sunday is the end of the week it must start on a Monday
Most people do not work on a Sunday so Monday is their first working day of the week
Biblical references refer to the Sabbath being the day of rest at the end of the week but that day can be either Sunday or Saturday in different religions.
In the Middle East, the week is considered to start on a Saturday
In Portuguese, the names for the days are actually numbers, so Monday is “Segunda-feira” — referring to the second day of the week, or the week starting on a Sunday
Russian uses the name “second” for Tuesday, indicating that they regard Monday as the first day of the week
Sunday is the first day of the week in Australia
In international standard ISO-8601 the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has decreed that Monday shall be the first day of the week.

Genuine question - from a Trust Member on 21:30 - Nov 10 with 1396 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sunday is the first day of the week. Why is this even a thing?

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024