Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide 13:28 - Nov 7 with 25081 viewsYossarian

Just being reported by BBC Wales political correspondent Nick Servini that Carl Sergeant has committed suicide after being sacked following allegations of misconduct by various women. Very sad.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:37 - Nov 8 with 3091 viewswhoflungdung

On here is not necessarily out there

On here is very much a vacuum ,looking at what is posted

People love gossip Lisa. Do you not agree ?

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:40 - Nov 8 with 3084 viewsexiledclaseboy

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:34 - Nov 8 by londonlisa2001

"Problem is people at large believe an allegation if a person is in a senior position or a politician"

No they don't. As you can see on here.

On here they’re far more likely to say that the alleged victim is lying or, worse, they were “asking for it”.

Poll: Tory leader

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:40 - Nov 8 with 3062 viewsDarran

Shocking thread again.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:41 - Nov 8 with 3076 viewswhoflungdung

This site has some bizarre posters . I mean I'm looking in the mirror now

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:42 - Nov 8 with 3067 viewslondonlisa2001

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:37 - Nov 8 by whoflungdung

On here is not necessarily out there

On here is very much a vacuum ,looking at what is posted

People love gossip Lisa. Do you not agree ?

I think on here is a pretty good cross section of popular feeling.

If you read the Kevin Spacey thread you won't see much call for support and counselling of the accused. Or much assertion of malicious accusation, triviality or lying.

That is reserved for women.
Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:44 - Nov 8 with 3066 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:40 - Nov 8 by Darran

Shocking thread again.

Difficult to read some of this one.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 20:45]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:45 - Nov 8 with 3055 viewswhoflungdung

I disagree

However, three posts without an insult coming my way so I ll get ready for Lord Sugar

Enjoy your evening

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:50 - Nov 8 with 3042 viewspikeypaul

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:40 - Nov 8 by exiledclaseboy

On here they’re far more likely to say that the alleged victim is lying or, worse, they were “asking for it”.

That totally depends on who the accused is.

If it was Trump or Boris all you lefties would already have them guilty without trial.

FACT

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 07:50 - Nov 9 with 2952 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 20:50 - Nov 8 by pikeypaul

That totally depends on who the accused is.

If it was Trump or Boris all you lefties would already have them guilty without trial.

FACT

Generalisation. I think the issue in debate is about how it has been handled not the politics of the person involved.
Having said that I don't think Trump and Boris should be held up as shining examples of the right ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 10:27 - Nov 9 with 2906 viewswhoflungdung

Pp

Not on here Sir

Right is bad ,left is good

Tories vile,Labour good

Even a cursory glance at this site shows this to be true. Trouble is ,outing this is awkward for them to handle and why insults fly.

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 16:21 - Nov 9 with 2804 viewsDarran

Carwyns giving a PC live on SN shortly.

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 16:38 - Nov 9 with 2803 viewsacejack3065

doesn't appear that he's resigning
Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 16:48 - Nov 9 with 2790 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 16:21 - Nov 9 by Darran

Carwyns giving a PC live on SN shortly.

What is he saying? Thanks.

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 17:26 - Nov 9 with 2725 viewsDarran

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 16:48 - Nov 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

What is he saying? Thanks.

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 22:11 - Nov 9 with 2646 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 17:26 - Nov 9 by Darran

Thanks, got poor internet access here.

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 22:41 - Nov 9 with 2629 viewsbonymine

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 17:26 - Nov 9 by Darran

Sounds just like another Huw Jenkins to me ....shallow, insencere, liar ......

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 23:12 - Nov 9 with 2611 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 22:41 - Nov 9 by bonymine

Sounds just like another Huw Jenkins to me ....shallow, insencere, liar ......

I had to cringe when he came out to speak to the press like the U.S. President. He has a dictatorial air about him and an overbearing sense of self importance. His gleeful pronouncement of the (intentionally implied as separatist) Welsh Labour. He set himself up as an alternative to Corbyn and Corbyn's performance in the election ironically made that stance look ridiculously stupid.
I hope the national party as a whole take a very dim view of that treachery and move to depose him as Leader of the Labour group in the Welsh Assembly.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 09:43 - Nov 10 with 2547 viewsacejack3065

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 23:12 - Nov 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I had to cringe when he came out to speak to the press like the U.S. President. He has a dictatorial air about him and an overbearing sense of self importance. His gleeful pronouncement of the (intentionally implied as separatist) Welsh Labour. He set himself up as an alternative to Corbyn and Corbyn's performance in the election ironically made that stance look ridiculously stupid.
I hope the national party as a whole take a very dim view of that treachery and move to depose him as Leader of the Labour group in the Welsh Assembly.

Strange as we did proportionately better in Wales than in England. All those people must've been voting Labour in Wales to spite Carwyn by perversely voting for his party.

The national party removing the democratically elected head of the National Assembly for Wales? Not a big fan of democracy then Bryn?
Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 09:58 - Nov 10 with 2533 viewswestwalesed

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 23:12 - Nov 9 by Brynmill_Jack

And for what its worth, my view is the "overbearing sense of self importance" is what has led to this tragedy for Mr Sergeant's family.

I feel that Mr Jones tried to be "decisive" in this case. Mr Sergeant was the first accused at the Welsh Assembly (please correct me if I'm wrong) and I think Mr Jones wanted to appear as though he "had a grip" on this and was taking a "zero tolerance" approach in contrast to the Westminster investigations. In other words, he wanted to look good.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 10:30 - Nov 10 with 2510 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 09:58 - Nov 10 by westwalesed

And for what its worth, my view is the "overbearing sense of self importance" is what has led to this tragedy for Mr Sergeant's family.

I feel that Mr Jones tried to be "decisive" in this case. Mr Sergeant was the first accused at the Welsh Assembly (please correct me if I'm wrong) and I think Mr Jones wanted to appear as though he "had a grip" on this and was taking a "zero tolerance" approach in contrast to the Westminster investigations. In other words, he wanted to look good.

Last sentence bang on. Watching him trying to deflect the situation with the "I did everything by the book" mantra was quite cold in itself. Horrible

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 12:53 - Nov 10 with 2475 viewswhoflungdung

Self justification and vindication is any political leader s first and last thought

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 13:03 - Nov 10 with 2463 viewslondonlisa2001

I'm absolutely no fan of Welsh Labour (or indeed Corbyn Labour for that matter) as many on this site will know. But the same people hanging Carwyn Jones out to dry on this would have been doing exactly the same if it had all been handled differently and then had emerged in a few months that he had several (don't know how many, but more than one) allegations made against one of his cabinet and had done nothing.

His statement was quite obviously very carefully worded so as not to distress the family and not to get in the way of any legal proceedings or inquests. Not sure what else he could have done.
Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 13:11 - Nov 10 with 2461 viewswhoflungdung

For all the mealy mouthed platitudes,allegations were made;he then comm (apparently)committed suicide, which leads him to be deemed guilty -by public opinion.

His family have had their lives changed at a stroke and what we are witnessing now is the usual salacious fallout

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 22:13 - Nov 10 with 2394 viewswhoflungdung

Independent enquiry into this

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 08:06 - Nov 11 with 2335 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide on 13:03 - Nov 10 by londonlisa2001

I'm absolutely no fan of Welsh Labour (or indeed Corbyn Labour for that matter) as many on this site will know. But the same people hanging Carwyn Jones out to dry on this would have been doing exactly the same if it had all been handled differently and then had emerged in a few months that he had several (don't know how many, but more than one) allegations made against one of his cabinet and had done nothing.

His statement was quite obviously very carefully worded so as not to distress the family and not to get in the way of any legal proceedings or inquests. Not sure what else he could have done.

Well his family and friends seem to be vehement in their condemnation of Carwyn Jones and the way he's handled the aftermath of this tragedy.
Nobody knows what these allegations are our their basis in truth but his mental health issues , his depression could have triggered his suicide at the thought of an investigation even if he was innocent.
It also seems to be the underlying feel of a lot of AM's too judging from news reports.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024