Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How busy has the club shops been? 21:25 - Dec 2 with 2619 viewsjackportis

Who’s rushing to go and buy a replica shirt with Clucas or Fur written on the back for Xmas!? Back in the day remember how many Mitchu shirts around worn by kids, I haven’t even looked at the website this year and have purchased each year for as long as I can remember...

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

How busy has the club shops been? on 21:30 - Dec 2 with 2609 viewsbonymine

Not been in the Club Shop since the Sell Out ......I always went there at Xmas time before to buy my lads a gift or two !!

Keeping my Wonga in my pocket now I’d rather spend my money on something else more deserving .....

You Greedy Bastards Get Out of OUR Club ...

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

How busy has the club shops been? on 21:37 - Dec 2 with 2586 viewsdickythorpe

Joma isn't the greatest of quality. Even the adidas was flimsy. We're mugs for paying what we do.
How busy has the club shops been? on 21:40 - Dec 2 with 2576 viewsmonmouth

Hmm I don't know. I might buy one with Fur on it for the hound.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How busy has the club shops been? on 18:45 - Dec 3 with 2410 viewsmajorraglan

Had an e mail this week from Swans Direct stating re prices being reduced by 15% and that there was free world wide delivery. Have bought a fair bit of kit over the years, but not inclined to spend anymore money on merchandising in the near future.
How busy has the club shops been? on 19:45 - Dec 3 with 2364 viewsKilkennyjack

How busy has the club shops been? on 21:30 - Dec 2 by bonymine

Not been in the Club Shop since the Sell Out ......I always went there at Xmas time before to buy my lads a gift or two !!

Keeping my Wonga in my pocket now I’d rather spend my money on something else more deserving .....

You Greedy Bastards Get Out of OUR Club ...

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Snap.

Big nose out.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024