Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 18:16 - Dec 9 with 5373 viewsDrGonzo

May I take this opportunity to congratulate Wayne on one of the most incompetent displays I have ever seen from a Swansea player.

Well done.
Routledge on 20:44 - Dec 9 with 1215 viewsminimichu

It was rumoured back in the summer that Birmingham were after him. Let’s hope they or someone will take him in January. His time with us was up a long time ago and to see him so woeful today against a team who were quite simply inept is surely the last straw.
Dyer in truth, tried, huffed and puffed but as per usual didn’t have a final cutting edge to go with the hard work.
Routledge on 20:45 - Dec 9 with 1212 viewsLoyal

Routledge on 20:10 - Dec 9 by Elward

"A great servant" or just no fuker else wants him so been stuck with us?

Inreckon he could be a forest player in January.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Routledge on 20:57 - Dec 9 with 1183 viewsPrivate_Partz

Routledge on 18:44 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

I love routs to bits but yes he was woeful today. The shame is that it's not his fault nobody has stepped up to replace him . His powers are on the wane but let's not forget that for £1,5 m quid he's been a great servant to the club .

Like Britton,Rangel and a couple of others previous he's a victim of poor recruitment and sentimentality .

I agree. It is a shame many now forget the fine performances he has put in for the club.
He is one of those players that needs regular games so I think it is time for him to move on to extend his career....if that is what he wishes.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Routledge on 21:18 - Dec 9 with 1160 viewsskettyparkherbert

Routledge on 19:50 - Dec 9 by oldcob

He was so poor today I felt sorry for him. He should leave now whilst he still has some pride left. He should never have been put in this situation.

Truth be known he's been poor for a few season now but the amazing thing is his 4 year extension to his £35k per week contract. Who's funking idea was that?

Can't believe that PC even considered him for a start today cos if we had lost there would have been murders.

Narsing as a replacement is even more worrying too, he's pants.

Its fantastic that we won today the law of averages says we had to win one.

West Brom were shite and the fact remains we only had one shot on target in 94 mins so bring on Man City Wednesday.
Routledge on 21:21 - Dec 9 with 1154 viewswhoflungdung

Ive been abused for suggesting thst ,skeetypark

Think the Res sees him as. " lesser light" whereas we see him for what he is ,ie, , an insult to the truly great servants of our club ,like Britton.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Routledge on 21:36 - Dec 9 with 1138 viewsFlashberryjack

Routledge on 20:57 - Dec 9 by Private_Partz

I agree. It is a shame many now forget the fine performances he has put in for the club.
He is one of those players that needs regular games so I think it is time for him to move on to extend his career....if that is what he wishes.

Players living off past performances is why we are where we are.

When they're playing well they f*ck off for more money, when they're playing shyte they stay, and continue to play shyte.

Routledge is a prime example, with a contact of £35,000 a week in his pocket, we couldn't give the useless c*nt away.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Routledge on 21:40 - Dec 9 with 1125 viewsdobjack2

He has had good games for us in the past, but they are in the past. Harsh but true he should have been moved on rather than given that contract.

It’s not his fault he was offered the contract and it’s not his fault that the squad is so sh!t or that the manager picked him to start.
Routledge on 21:41 - Dec 9 with 1119 viewsPrivate_Partz

Routledge on 21:36 - Dec 9 by Flashberryjack

Players living off past performances is why we are where we are.

When they're playing well they f*ck off for more money, when they're playing shyte they stay, and continue to play shyte.

Routledge is a prime example, with a contact of £35,000 a week in his pocket, we couldn't give the useless c*nt away.

Don't disagree. I will never defend money grabbing at this level. His contract is the work of Jenkins though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Routledge on 21:54 - Dec 9 with 1093 viewspencoedjack

Routledge on 21:41 - Dec 9 by Private_Partz

Don't disagree. I will never defend money grabbing at this level. His contract is the work of Jenkins though.

Indeed it’s hard to believe he signed a new contract until 2019 Dyer till 2020

Neither have been PL quality for a while
Routledge on 21:59 - Dec 9 with 1081 viewsJango

Routledge on 21:18 - Dec 9 by skettyparkherbert

Truth be known he's been poor for a few season now but the amazing thing is his 4 year extension to his £35k per week contract. Who's funking idea was that?

Can't believe that PC even considered him for a start today cos if we had lost there would have been murders.

West Brom were shite and the fact remains we only had one shot on target in 94 mins so bring on Man City Wednesday.

We had 18 shots at goal, 3 on target.
Routledge on 22:00 - Dec 9 with 1073 viewsskettyparkherbert

Routledge on 21:59 - Dec 9 by Jango

We had 18 shots at goal, 3 on target.

Hi Jango

Can you remind me of the other 2 on target i must have missed them??
Routledge on 22:02 - Dec 9 with 1062 viewsWarwickHunt

Routledge on 20:45 - Dec 9 by Loyal

Inreckon he could be a forest player in January.

Green?
Routledge on 22:04 - Dec 9 with 1052 viewsskettyparkherbert

Routledge on 22:02 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

Green?

Gump
Routledge on 22:04 - Dec 9 with 1052 viewsLoyal

Routledge on 22:02 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

Green?

Posdibky 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Routledge on 22:05 - Dec 9 with 1050 viewsSTID2017

To be honest Routledge and Carroll should be benched for a while at least.
As poor as our squad may be judged to be, there are better not playing regularly

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Routledge on 22:11 - Dec 9 with 1041 viewsscruffyjack

Routledge on 21:18 - Dec 9 by skettyparkherbert

Narsingh pants, really? He showed more cutting edge than Dyer or Routledge combined.
Routledge on 22:21 - Dec 9 with 1032 viewsskettyparkherbert

Routledge on 22:11 - Dec 9 by scruffyjack

Narsingh pants, really? He showed more cutting edge than Dyer or Routledge combined.

Yes, pants in my opinion.

Sandy Richardson and Ironside showed more cutting edge than Routeledge today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024