Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booing great players 23:10 - Dec 18 with 4899 viewswhoflungdung

Never works

Iceman cuts inside one of the worst ever prem league full backs and you knew what was coming

Poor players sulk

Like ours

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Booing great players on 00:52 - Dec 19 with 4286 viewsWalkup

We knew whats coming because it was a repeat of a move 5 minutes earlier and we still couldn't get a block in.
Booing great players on 02:20 - Dec 19 with 4224 viewsRunning_Man

Booing great players on 00:52 - Dec 19 by Walkup

We knew whats coming because it was a repeat of a move 5 minutes earlier and we still couldn't get a block in.

Well how could we know what was coming? I have been told many times by the senior experts on this forum that Gylfi can´t score from open play. My trust is shaken.
Booing great players on 09:12 - Dec 19 with 3947 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Booing great players on 02:20 - Dec 19 by Running_Man

Well how could we know what was coming? I have been told many times by the senior experts on this forum that Gylfi can´t score from open play. My trust is shaken.

If you show any player on to his favoured foot on the edge of the box and don't block it's not really a surprise if he shoots is it?
And let's face it GE didn't get many through open play last year did he?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Booing great players on 09:24 - Dec 19 with 3919 viewsWarwickHunt

Booing great players on 09:12 - Dec 19 by Brynmill_Jack

If you show any player on to his favoured foot on the edge of the box and don't block it's not really a surprise if he shoots is it?

Aye - how could Naughton have possibly known...

Fûck me, even Wyndham would have been on Gylfi like white on rice a nanosecond after (before, probably...) he'd touched it.
Booing great players on 09:39 - Dec 19 with 3878 viewsSTID2017

That'll be why we scored so many without him this season is it ?
What you you should have said is "If you allow Gylfi the opportunity on to his favoured foot on the edge of the box and don't block it's not really a surprise if he shoots is it?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Booing great players on 09:41 - Dec 19 with 3870 viewsSTID2017

A dignified silence - like his reaction when he scored (yet another) wonderful goal.
Gylfi is a great player, was for us and whilst I am not saying we should have applauded him, booing him was just pathetic

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Booing great players on 09:46 - Dec 19 with 3853 viewsjack247

He didn’t score because the crowd gave him abuse. He scored because we didn’t close him down properly.
Booing great players on 09:53 - Dec 19 with 3832 viewsDarran

Booing great players on 09:41 - Dec 19 by STID2017

A dignified silence - like his reaction when he scored (yet another) wonderful goal.
Gylfi is a great player, was for us and whilst I am not saying we should have applauded him, booing him was just pathetic

Don’t be so ridiculous it’s a bloody football match FFS.

It’s meant to happen.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Booing great players on 10:01 - Dec 19 with 3818 viewswhoflungdung

I'm pretty sure booing didn't demotivated him but ours ,apparently, get all upset .

One trick maybe but what a trick and one more than any of our disgusting rabble

Booing great players on 17:56 - Dec 19 with 3636 viewsburryswan31

Im still confused, why we are booing someone like Gylfi Sigurdsson, helps us out of the gutter last season, and outstanding player for us, he knew as soon as I got that ball he can get past naughton, he used to do it on a daily basis in training. We should be booing the players that have got their head the clouds since august, shambolic.
Booing great players on 22:37 - Dec 19 with 3462 viewsJackFish

Yeah, like all the wonderful goals our midfielders have scored from outside the box this season, like err... I actually can't think of any.
Booing great players on 22:46 - Dec 19 with 3439 viewsLeonWasGod

Booing great players on 09:24 - Dec 19 by WarwickHunt

Aye - how could Naughton have possibly known...

Fûck me, even Wyndham would have been on Gylfi like white on rice a nanosecond after (before, probably...) he'd touched it.

Come on I feel for Naughts here. He's been told for 10 years to show left wingers inside on their weaker foot. You can't expect him to deal with an instruction for right-footed players at the same time
Booing great players on 22:56 - Dec 19 with 3428 viewsLeonWasGod

Booing great players on 22:37 - Dec 19 by JackFish

Yeah, like all the wonderful goals our midfielders have scored from outside the box this season, like err... I actually can't think of any.

Dyer had a go yesterday from almost exactly the same position. Snatched at it and scared the crowd. Says it all really (not that anyone in their right mind would expect Dyer to curl one in the far corner from outside the box!).
Booing great players on 23:06 - Dec 19 with 3413 viewsDarran

It comes to something when someone thinks it’s wrong to abuse opposition players mind.

The games really going down the shitter isn’t it?

Booing great players on 23:13 - Dec 19 with 3407 viewsmonmouth

Booing great players on 23:06 - Dec 19 by Darran

It comes to something when someone thinks it’s wrong to abuse opposition players mind.

I'm genuimely surprised and rather proud that he wasn't applauded, given what's gone down in the past. At least there were proper fans there by the sound of it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Booing great players on 23:14 - Dec 19 with 3402 viewsDarran

Booing great players on 23:13 - Dec 19 by monmouth

I'm genuimely surprised and rather proud that he wasn't applauded, given what's gone down in the past. At least there were proper fans there by the sound of it.

I concur.

Booing great players on 23:26 - Dec 19 with 3381 viewsswan65split

Booing great players on 17:56 - Dec 19 by burryswan31

Im still confused, why we are booing someone like Gylfi Sigurdsson, helps us out of the gutter last season, and outstanding player for us, he knew as soon as I got that ball he can get past naughton, he used to do it on a daily basis in training. We should be booing the players that have got their head the clouds since august, shambolic.

yep great player, to me he didnt really do it for us last year, it wasnt one of his best for us, even though his assists and goals helped (sounds daft I know)........but Also remember Mathew Bound great player for us........until the chips were down. I remember him well at the Patti.(can see his body language now).....wasnt around for long.

yep I would boo him now if I saw him in the street.
Booing great players on 23:30 - Dec 19 with 3369 viewsLeonWasGod

You're more likely to hear home fans booing their own players these days rather than the opposition. And that's not just us, it's everywhere. It's really bizarre.
Booing great players on 00:46 - Dec 20 with 3321 viewsbuilthjack

Booing great players on 22:46 - Dec 19 by LeonWasGod

Come on I feel for Naughts here. He's been told for 10 years to show left wingers inside on their weaker foot. You can't expect him to deal with an instruction for right-footed players at the same time

Naughton shouldn't be anywhere near a football pitch above League 1 standard.
Stealing a living and conning fans.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Booing great players on 08:18 - Dec 20 with 3238 viewsMrSwerve

I was half disappointed that Gylfi didn't run the pitch punching the air after that pearler of a goal.

The faux respect thing is a bit cringing.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Booing great players on 09:12 - Dec 20 with 3193 viewswhoflungdung

Seems damned if they do or don't

Booing great players on 09:50 - Dec 20 with 3153 viewspencoedjack

Booing great players on 00:46 - Dec 20 by builthjack

This ^
Booing great players on 10:12 - Dec 20 with 3139 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Booing great players on 00:46 - Dec 20 by builthjack

I don’t get this. I’d play right back for the rest of the season for half Naughton’s wages. I’m 61, five foot 7 and could do with losing a few pounds. It wouldn’t be my fault that Zaha gave me a tough time on Saturday. Blame the utter t**t who gave me the contract and failed to get a better option than me into the club so that the manager had no option but to play me every week. I have no doubt that Naughton is trying his best. He’s not that good but he’s being allowed to live the dream of being a Premier League footballer because someone allows him to do so and wastes the American based hedge fund’s resources on him.

The real person conning fans isn’t Naughton.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Booing great players on 10:20 - Dec 20 with 3133 viewsDarran

Booing great players on 10:12 - Dec 20 by Joe_bradshaw

I don’t get this. I’d play right back for the rest of the season for half Naughton’s wages. I’m 61, five foot 7 and could do with losing a few pounds. It wouldn’t be my fault that Zaha gave me a tough time on Saturday. Blame the utter t**t who gave me the contract and failed to get a better option than me into the club so that the manager had no option but to play me every week. I have no doubt that Naughton is trying his best. He’s not that good but he’s being allowed to live the dream of being a Premier League footballer because someone allows him to do so and wastes the American based hedge fund’s resources on him.

The real person conning fans isn’t Naughton.

Brilliant. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I’ve said the same myself.

Booing great players on 10:39 - Dec 20 with 3108 viewsLoyal

Booing great players on 17:56 - Dec 19 by burryswan31

I'm guessing because of the disgusting underhanded and appalling way he manufactured leaving the club. Llorente did the same.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024