Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale 12:25 - Dec 22 with 13570 viewsMattG

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 15:50 - Dec 23 with 4620 viewsUxbridge

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 13:40 - Dec 23 by Shaky

Shit product, top salesmen. Valuable lesson in life there.

That probably applies to both of them!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 15:53 - Dec 23 with 4609 viewsSmellyplumz

Wind up the trust in its present form and start again. It's the only way.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 19:53 - Dec 23 with 4521 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why another vote. The trust held a members vote and the result was i big majority. Why do people like to have a second vote on any result they don't like. Get over it it is called democracy.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 20:08 - Dec 23 with 4497 viewsGaryjack

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 19:53 - Dec 23 by felixstowe_jack

Why another vote. The trust held a members vote and the result was i big majority. Why do people like to have a second vote on any result they don't like. Get over it it is called democracy.

Keep up at the back!
SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 23:56 - Dec 23 with 4424 viewsLoyal

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 16:46 - Dec 22 by Whiterockin

Speaking to the trust members that I know, who voted for the sale originally, ALL now feel a second vote is required with the facts put forward. These are all trust members, who did vote and voted for the sale.

It's all a bit brexit though isn't it ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 00:00 - Dec 24 with 4416 viewsexiledclaseboy

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 23:56 - Dec 23 by Loyal

The scenarios are pretty much identical.

Poll: Tory leader

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 00:00 - Dec 24 with 4414 viewslonglostjack

Feck Brexit - sick of hearing about it. You make your bed and you lie in it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 07:35 - Dec 24 with 4375 viewsShaky

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 15:53 - Dec 23 by Smellyplumz

Wind up the trust in its present form and start again. It's the only way.

And piss 20 million squid down the drain?

I like you plumz but that's not clever.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 10:29 - Dec 24 with 4326 viewsYossarian

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 16:46 - Dec 22 by Whiterockin

Speaking to the trust members that I know, who voted for the sale originally, ALL now feel a second vote is required with the facts put forward. These are all trust members, who did vote and voted for the sale.

Yes, I’m one that voted for the sale and now have severe reservations about that. Also, whilst I have been harping on about expanding the capacity at the Liberty for years, Do we now want the Council to sell the Stadium lease to this lot as well?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 11:10 - Dec 24 with 4293 viewschad

I would see it as different in at least one very important respect

Brexit had 2 sides both willing to manipulate and misinterpret - so there was a degreee of balance - (cue arguments on this, but this is not a Brexit thread)

We had one side that far from presented the case with balance, but did all they could to push a recommendation, that it is clear they did not understand the full consequences of themselves.

They should have been representing the views and interests of the majority of the Supporters (not just a few hundred members who coughed up a few quid for whatever reason) and protecting our resources in the best long term interests - not trying to protect and placate the current owners (who it is no secret are just in it for the buck)

We need to take back the Trust and the vitally important resources it controls
SCSA Demand Second Vote on Trust Share Sale on 11:22 - Dec 24 with 4281 viewsWhiterockin

Not really.

Brexit was a straight leave or stay vote with no terms or conditions stated. Yes there were a lot of promises and doomsday threats but no actual terms were presented by either side.

The trust vote was on was on precise terms stated and a recommendation by the board. That board is no longer in place as some, including the Chairman have resigned, allegedly because the terms of the sale have changed. I have seen stated that the sale terms are broadly the same, this is not the same terms we voted for. I feel that trust members should be informed of ANY changes to the terms we voted for and given a fresh vote.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024