Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 18:54 - Dec 30 with 9710 viewsjackportis

The silence is deafening
Take a bow
A special mention to

Anything else.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:23 - Dec 31 with 2646 viewsWarwickHunt

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:57 - Dec 31 by Drizzy

Aii. Almost as fun as offering out people on the internet when they call you names.

I've PMed you an offer. If you find it unreasonable feel free to give an alternative.

I've asked you this before but didn't get an answer. Any kids, Phil?

Ilford? With your football team behind you? When the Swans are playing?

Just admit you've bitten off more than you can chew...
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:31 - Dec 31 with 2629 viewsDrizzy

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:23 - Dec 31 by WarwickHunt

Ilford? With your football team behind you? When the Swans are playing?

Just admit you've bitten off more than you can chew...

Still no offer from you, hardman. Conveniently dancing around the issue now that actual details are being discussed.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:32 - Dec 31 with 2626 viewsDrizzy

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:19 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

FFS!

The sword of Allah is unsheathed!

Goodness me.

Go to bed, Loh. You're embarrassing yourself.

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:34 - Dec 31 with 2620 viewsBobby_Fischer

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:54 - Dec 31 by WarwickHunt

New Year's Eve in a packed pub in Bethnal Green? Living the dream, eh Newp?
I'm busy you thick cünt.

I'm free next week, sunshine. Let's have it out in the open - afternoons are good, better film quality during the day too.

Will you have your Liverpool top on with GERRARD on the back?

Whats that pub the Krays used to own near Bethnal Green, The Carpenters? Love it in there, no Carling - hell of a trek back to Park Plaza in Westminster though.

Seen a woman doing a line of coke off one of the green telephone boxes at 4pm and then ended up in the Nomadic Gardens, woke up for the market in the morning and played some guy in chess who was wearing an umbrella on his head.

Then ended up in a Jazz club in Soho, Ronnie Scott's to watch a band of a guy I met in The Carpenters who was from Catford, great 24 hours.

There's nowhere quite like East London - love it.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 2:38]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:35 - Dec 31 with 2615 viewsWarwickHunt

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:31 - Dec 31 by Drizzy

Still no offer from you, hardman. Conveniently dancing around the issue now that actual details are being discussed.

PM'd you, sunshine.
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:41 - Dec 31 with 2610 viewsDrizzy

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:35 - Dec 31 by WarwickHunt

PM'd you, sunshine.

No time or place specified, just a:

"I'll check my diary"

Night night, Phil.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 2:45]

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 12:12 - Dec 31 with 2539 viewsFlashberryjack

Where the f*ck are the Mods on this f*cking site ???????????????????????????????????

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 12:14 - Dec 31 with 2536 viewsLohengrin

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 12:12 - Dec 31 by Flashberryjack

Where the f*ck are the Mods on this f*cking site ???????????????????????????????????

Scrambling for a ring-side seat?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 17:02 - Dec 31 with 2478 viewsFlashberryjack

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 12:14 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

Scrambling for a ring-side seat?

Have you read all of this thread ?

Hello

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 17:29 - Dec 31 with 2455 viewsBanosswan

Can't wait for the alcohol to flow later!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 17:31 - Dec 31 with 2453 viewsJackfath

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 17:29 - Dec 31 by Banosswan

Can't wait for the alcohol to flow later!

Angryjack would sort these nancy boys out.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 17:34 - Dec 31 with 2450 viewsLohengrin

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 17:02 - Dec 31 by Flashberryjack

Have you read all of this thread ?

It's often like Cefn Coed on here in the early hours, mate. You get inured.

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 18:45 - Dec 31 with 2422 viewsFlashberryjack

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 17:34 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

It's often like Cefn Coed on here in the early hours, mate. You get inured.

I'm no snowflake, but there are limits, and this one crossed the line for me.

The moderation on this site is awful.

Hello

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:09 - Dec 31 with 2403 viewsDr_Winston

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 18:45 - Dec 31 by Flashberryjack

I'm no snowflake, but there are limits, and this one crossed the line for me.

The moderation on this site is awful.

If moderators moderate then people whinge about posts being deleted / posters being banned. The mods are knackered either way.

Easier to just let you all get on with it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:15 - Dec 31 with 2397 viewsJackfath

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:09 - Dec 31 by Dr_Winston

If moderators moderate then people whinge about posts being deleted / posters being banned. The mods are knackered either way.

Why be a mod then? Resign.

#modtonobod

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:21 - Dec 31 with 2379 viewsFlashberryjack

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:09 - Dec 31 by Dr_Winston

"Easier to just let you all get on with it"

So there is no moderation on this site then ?

Hello

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:22 - Dec 31 with 2378 viewsSwanjaxs

So is there to be a dust up then?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:25 - Dec 31 with 2370 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyways.... getting back to thread ...
Lol
WTF

and the good old classic lmfao 😎
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 19:26]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:26 - Dec 31 with 2368 viewsLohengrin

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:22 - Dec 31 by Swanjaxs

Picture the scene...

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:29 - Dec 31 with 2358 viewsMrSwerve

"Have the Trust been consulted?"

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:31 - Dec 31 with 2356 viewsSwanjaxs

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:26 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

Picture the scene...

I'm sure that Ted pulled out one of those old Motorola flip up mobile phones outa his pocket right at the end of the clip 😮

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:33 - Dec 31 with 2352 viewsJackfath

PM me, prick.

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:34 - Dec 31 with 2350 viewsLohengrin

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:31 - Dec 31 by Swanjaxs

I'm sure that Ted pulled out one of those old Motorola flip up mobile phones outa his pocket right at the end of the clip 😮

That was his knuckle-duster he was flippin' over, Daddy-o.

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:34 - Dec 31 with 2346 viewsSwanjaxs

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:33 - Dec 31 by Jackfath

PM me, prick.

You want someone to PM you prìck? 😮

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:36 - Dec 31 with 2338 viewslonglostjack

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 19:22 - Dec 31 by Swanjaxs

Apparently there aren't any ringside tickets left. Van Swedehead has bagged them all for his Den Haag boys.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024