Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 18:54 - Dec 30 with 9709 viewsjackportis

The silence is deafening
Take a bow
A special mention to

Anything else.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 21:04 - Dec 30 with 2054 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 21:20 - Dec 30 with 2026 viewsWarwickHunt

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 20:54 - Dec 30 by Drizzy

You going to offer me out via PM again, big man? At least name a place this time. Unless you want me to come to yours. Cobham, is it? I could wipe your hard drive for you too.

Cobham?

PM me, shithouse. We could film it...
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 21:37 - Dec 30 with 1993 viewsBanosswan

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 21:20 - Dec 30 by WarwickHunt

Cobham?

Can Darran/Perch be on the undercard?

Actually I'd say a joint main event.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 22:05 - Dec 30 with 1967 viewsCooperman

JP says...
JP thinks...
JP doesn’t...
JP likes...
Or any form of JP (insert verb)

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 22:08 - Dec 30 with 1956 viewsDyfnant

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 22:05 - Dec 30 by Cooperman

JP says...
JP thinks...
JP doesn’t...
JP likes...
Or any form of JP (insert verb)

Dyfnant likes this

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 22:14 - Dec 30 with 1934 viewsLohengrin

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 21:20 - Dec 30 by WarwickHunt

Cobham?

I had an aunt, uncle and cousins that lived in Cobham for years. I could think of worse places.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

N/A. on 22:27 - Dec 30 with 1917 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:34]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 23:25 - Dec 30 with 1880 viewsLoyal

How about - Jackportis you mung munching cock gobbling twunt ?
Nothing personal mind <~~ my contribution to the OP.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 23:27 - Dec 30 with 1874 viewsLoyal

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 20:54 - Dec 30 by Drizzy

You going to offer me out via PM again, big man? At least name a place this time. Unless you want me to come to yours. Cobham, is it? I could wipe your hard drive for you too.

I would like to do the logistics for the fight.
We can live stream it and charge a fiver per viewer.
All money to the scsa.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 23:34 - Dec 30 with 1861 viewsWarwickHunt

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 23:27 - Dec 30 by Loyal

I would like to do the logistics for the fight.
We can live stream it and charge a fiver per viewer.
All money to the scsa.

You'd have to find the spineless little cûnt first, mate.
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 23:36 - Dec 30 with 1857 viewsBanosswan

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 23:34 - Dec 30 by WarwickHunt

On the Newport grime scene innit?

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 00:52 - Dec 31 with 1823 viewsDrizzy

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 23:34 - Dec 30 by WarwickHunt

Hi, Phil.

Inbox is open as always. Bring a camera to film it if you want. I know you like to record your meetings with younger men.

Your old man was a boxer, wasn't he? Hopefully, he taught you how to take one on the chin. Difference between what I'll give you, and what you usually get from younger men, is that you won't be wiping mine off with a Kleenex.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:00 - Dec 31 with 1819 viewsLohengrin

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 00:52 - Dec 31 by Drizzy

Hi, Phil.

Inbox is open as always. Bring a camera to film it if you want. I know you like to record your meetings with younger men.

Your old man was a boxer, wasn't he? Hopefully, he taught you how to take one on the chin. Difference between what I'll give you, and what you usually get from younger men, is that you won't be wiping mine off with a Kleenex.

FFS! Come on, mun!

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:08 - Dec 31 with 1815 viewsWarwickHunt

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:00 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

FFS! Come on, mun!

The young lad is cock obsessed.
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:10 - Dec 31 with 1807 viewsWarwickHunt

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 00:52 - Dec 31 by Drizzy

Hi, Phil.

Where and when, cûnt? Name it.

Let's get it on. I'll arrange a witness from this site with a camera.
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:12 - Dec 31 with 1798 viewsLohengrin

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:10 - Dec 31 by WarwickHunt

I'll be your Huckleberry...
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 1:13]

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:28 - Dec 31 with 1775 viewsCooperman

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:10 - Dec 31 by WarwickHunt

Loads of PS residents had a Nikon P900 for Christmas.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:34 - Dec 31 with 1763 viewsLohengrin

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:28 - Dec 31 by Cooperman

Loads of PS residents had a Nikon P900 for Christmas.

I was bringing a Box Brownie to the party, how out-of-step would I have looked?

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:34 - Dec 31 with 1762 viewsWarwickHunt

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:12 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

I'll be your Huckleberry...
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 1:13]

Little gobshite just shat himself. Again.

As you were.
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:45 - Dec 31 with 1747 viewsLohengrin

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:34 - Dec 31 by WarwickHunt

As you were.

Just for future reference, mate, I bear all the classic hallmarks of a second.

* Immaculately tailored...check

* An erect posture with the requisite look of haughty disdain...check

* An air of moral ambiguity resulting from years of cards and whoring...check

All things considered I reside more or less permanently, in part, somewhere around Spring of 1789. It's a part i was born to play...like I said...I'm your Huckleberry!

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:46 - Dec 31 with 1746 viewsDrizzy

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:34 - Dec 31 by WarwickHunt

As you were.

Care to take me up on my offer, Phil? Or are you only mouthing off because your chum's arrived to defend you with his thinly-veiled racism?

I've scheduled it for tomorrow, Loh. After reading about your Christmas habits, let's not take time for granted...

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:47 - Dec 31 with 1739 viewsLohengrin

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:46 - Dec 31 by Drizzy

Care to take me up on my offer, Phil? Or are you only mouthing off because your chum's arrived to defend you with his thinly-veiled racism?

I've scheduled it for tomorrow, Loh. After reading about your Christmas habits, let's not take time for granted...

Racism? Pray tell?

[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 1:57]

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:54 - Dec 31 with 1726 viewsWarwickHunt

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:46 - Dec 31 by Drizzy

New Year's Eve in a packed pub in Bethnal Green? Living the dream, eh Newp?
I'm busy you thick cünt.

I'm free next week, sunshine. Let's have it out in the open - afternoons are good, better film quality during the day too.

Will you have your Liverpool top on with GERRARD on the back?
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:57 - Dec 31 with 1719 viewsDrizzy

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:54 - Dec 31 by WarwickHunt

New Year's Eve in a packed pub in Bethnal Green? Living the dream, eh Newp?
I'm busy you thick cünt.

I'm free next week, sunshine. Let's have it out in the open - afternoons are good, better film quality during the day too.

Will you have your Liverpool top on with GERRARD on the back?

Aii. Almost as fun as offering out people on the internet when they call you names.

I've PMed you an offer. If you find it unreasonable feel free to give an alternative.

I've asked you this before but didn't get an answer. Any kids, Phil?

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:19 - Dec 31 with 1680 viewsLohengrin

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 01:57 - Dec 31 by Drizzy

Aii. Almost as fun as offering out people on the internet when they call you names.

I've PMed you an offer. If you find it unreasonable feel free to give an alternative.

I've asked you this before but didn't get an answer. Any kids, Phil?

FFS!

The sword of Allah is unsheathed!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024