Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders 23:01 - Jan 2 with 14333 viewsswanseajack4eva

Well done Phil - a good response to the Rob Davies outburst on Dai Sport. Lets see if the BBC will carry this story like they reported the PR spin from Rob Davies.

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swansea-city-supporters-trust-chairman-hits-back

-----------------------------------------
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders

Posted on 2nd January 2018 by Graham Thomas

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust chairman Phil Sumbler has accused Rob Davies of trying to de-stabilise the club following his attack on the fans organisation.

In an interview with Dai Sport on New Year’s Day, ex-shareholder Davies criticised the Trust for “trying to break the club” and suggested the Swans could soon go the way of Blackburn Rovers under controversial owners, Venky’s unless fans backed current chairman Huw Jenkins.

But Sumbler — who stood down from the Supporters Trust six weeks ago and has since formed the Swansea City Supporters Alliance — has rejected Davies’s claims.

Not only does Sumbler point the finger at Davies for trying to deflect attention away from Jenkins, but he insists the actions of the Trust during the period of the takeover by Americans Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien have been misrepresented by the former shareholder.

Davies — who contributed £100,000 to help save the club in 2002 — sold his stake for around £9m in July 2016 when the sale went through. He backed Jenkins’ recent claim that the Supporters Trust knew all about the American offer and instead rejected the chance to sell their stake for £20m.

But Sumbler has dismissed those suggestions and said: “I am bemused by Rob Davies’s comments and his claims are just not true.

“It seems he is trying to de-stabilise the club following the reaction of fans to recent comments by the chairman. He is not someone who normally puts his head above the parapet.

“People will make their own judgements over what has happened at Swansea City over the past couple of years. But the suggestion that the supporters — the only shareholder who gained nothing from the sale of the club — have not acted in the best interests of the club just doesn’t wash.”

With the club bottom of the table going into Tuesday night’s home match against Tottenham, and anger towards the board and new owners having simmered throughout 2017, when the club went through their fifth manager in three years, Sumbler believes former shareholders have decided to try and shift the blame onto the Supporters Trust.

He added: “Some of the shareholders seem quite happy to take all the plaudits for what happened after they came in, but less happy to take responsibility for recent events.

“Feelings have been stirred by recent events and so some people have decided to lash out.”

Sumbler has also disputed the claims of Davies that the Trust knew of the intended sale to the Americans as early as March 2016 and were not kept in the dark by the selling shareholders.

He added: “It is simply not true to state that there was a meeting in March 2016, outside of those already outlined by the Trust, and it is laughable that there has been a claim that there was a £20m offer made for the Trust’s shares.

“It is frustrating that whilst the supporters’ organisations are dealing with facts and evidence, the media is allowing other shareholders to make untrue allegations unchallenged and with no substance or proof.

“I have no doubt that this is part of a coordinated and concerted campaign by the former shareholders to discredit the Trust and others who were involved at the time but are no longer part of the Trust board. But the facts are there, and I am sure that the fans will judge these based on what they see and hear which is all that can be asked for.

“The simple fact is that there was clear collusion between the sellers to keep the particulars of the sale away from the Trust until matters were virtually complete and no amount of revisionism will ever change that.”
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:21 - Jan 3 with 1940 viewsOutsider

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 12:37 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

The Trust can be the protest group I want it to be.

Instead Phil has decided otherwise and Darren is doing his best to cover up his mess....Again.!!!!

The Trust board should indeed be the single strong representative of supporters interests.

The problem is that the Trust board, stacked with long-serving board members out of their depth, did not read the landscape and develop a strategy at the time of Americans v1.0, and then missed or ignored the arrival of Americans v2.0 and thereby frittered away the Trust’s clearest opportunity to negotiate/influence the future of the football club. History will not judge the Trust board from that timeframe kindly.

It is just maybe not too late for the Trust board to redeem itself and take decisive legal action, but we are nearly at midnight.

We will see very soon whether the injection of new members onto the Trust board has enough influence to turn the tide.
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:27 - Jan 3 with 1910 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:01 - Jan 3 by Darran

Then there’s this one.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/192847/its-not-clements

Are you trying to prove I'm not up Jenkins arse now then?

Like I've already told you, clearly I'm not.

And how many times, I don't give a fack about him.

But the time for protests were back then, when everything was alive and kicking and after the summer before when they really did shaft us.

Then..... We went on a great run pretty much led by his work in January. I had to stop in my tracks and realise his worth to us.

Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

And by the way there's zero clever about you, you're just a sick excuse for a human being.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:29 - Jan 3 with 1904 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:21 - Jan 3 by Uxbridge

More than happy to talk misdirection with you Spratty

I hope Nookie is paying attention though. A lot of this was said last year, by the Trust and also, as you point out, by Levien.

Why didn't the Trust make a public statement of outcry that no sale should be completed as they were excluded from the original meetings?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:37 - Jan 3 with 1876 viewsDarran

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:27 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

But the time for protests were back then, when everything was alive and kicking and after the summer before when they really did shaft us.

Then..... We went on a great run pretty much led by his work in January. I had to stop in my tracks and realise his worth to us.

And by the way there's zero clever about you, you're just a sick excuse for a human being.

So you want him gone then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:41 - Jan 3 with 1863 viewsOutsider

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:15 - Jan 3 by donkonky

Getting back to the topic of litigation, has there been any news on the next Trust AGM date? With recent events happening at such a pace this should be at the top of a to list.

It is hard to believe there is no AGM date set (even provisional) as the AGM should be held by the end of January per governance rules. The Trust seems very unwilling to disclose the AGM date. This is obviously very inconvenient for people who have calendar/work commitments and want to attend. This is surely true for at least some Trust board members themselves. I have previously asked the Trust Secretary for at least the provisional date but no reply.
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:42 - Jan 3 with 1854 viewsJackBaston

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 12:50 - Jan 3 by Nookiejack

Playing Devils advocate

1. The Trust Board didn’t want to sell their shares in respect of Yanks v1.0 deal and effectively blocked it.

2. The Trust Board were made aware that a deal was in the offing in March 2016.

So could they have said at that point we want to sell?

If the Selling Shareholders did not receive a response from the Trust Board about whether they wanted to sell post March 2016 and given the Trust Board effectively blocked Yanks v1.0 - then wasn’t it fair for the Selling Shareholders to assume that the Trust Board didn’t want to sell.

The Trust Board now have egg on their faces - as they never wanted to sell and assumed we would stay in the PL for ever.

In increasingly likely relegation scenario looks like they have blown £20m.

The Trust were excluded because they scuppered the first deal by doing due dilligence
The first Americans that were interested didn't even know that relegation was a thing

Ex shareholders exluded the trust from the next negotiations because they didn't want the Trust to potentially scupper another sale going through
Read into that what you will

Proof is all out there, Jenkins and his cronies have shown no evidence or proof to what they claim, and until they do I can't see how anyone can give them the time of day

With regards to protests about Jenkins, he's the poison in the club atm, he'll be the ones involved in the players coming in or going this January
Any other job he'd be down the job centre, but no, let us fans keep stroking his ego and letting him pick up his 550k a year, he definitely deserves it
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:46 - Jan 3 with 1843 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:37 - Jan 3 by Darran

So you want him gone then?

Not at all costs.

I don't care about him as a person. I only care if he can offer something to our survival and after last January I think he probably can.

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:47 - Jan 3 with 1837 viewsUxbridge

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:29 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

Why didn't the Trust make a public statement of outcry that no sale should be completed as they were excluded from the original meetings?

The Trust made a lot of statements regarding their dissatisfaction regarding the lack of engagement up to March, and then lack of engagement from that date onwards. I always point people back to the excellent Forum address last October which gives a full timeline of events during 2016.

There were plenty of statements of outcry. Whether there should have been one saying that any deal should be off the table as a matter of principle due to the lack of engagement is maybe a course that should have been plotted, however I'm not sure what it would have achieved given that the alternative was keeping on board a group of people who had acted so duplicitously. The issue has never been that the sellers were looking to sell.

The Trust is a different animal to the former shareholders. It isn't focused on personal gain, but reflecting the best interests of their members. The default position was to try and get to a position where it could best actively influence and impact how the club is run. If that couldn't be met, then the board would have to recommend other options, which would have meant a sale.

If the Trust had been engaged earlier (by the sellers) or engaged subsequently (by sellers and buyers) then the process to do that could have been achieved. We know why it wasn't, when the Trust was engaged from the beginning, it resulted in Americans v1.0 falling down, and no rewriting of history from Jenkins or Davies will change that.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:48 - Jan 3 with 1833 viewsjacksfullaces

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:27 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

Fair dos if you have changed your opinion about him, respect people who can do that and man up about it.

Also take on board your points about keeping behind the boys on the pitch, which I will do vociferously.

But I don't share your views about keeping the heat off the sellouts, and after 3 years of this nonsense, it is time to bring it to a close.

Call it seeing things long term rather than short term if you like, but you can be as persuasive as you like, I can't buy your line on this one.

We can all be judgmental about people's intelligence on the back of this or we can agree to disagree.
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:49 - Jan 3 with 1823 viewsBillyChong

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 12:37 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

The Trust can be the protest group I want it to be.

Instead Phil has decided otherwise and Darren is doing his best to cover up his mess....Again.!!!!

The Trust could have been but have left it at least a year too late to come out with anything worthwhile. And that was after silly public statements like ‘trust the board’.
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:49 - Jan 3 with 1821 viewsDarran

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:46 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

Not at all costs.

I don't care about him as a person. I only care if he can offer something to our survival and after last January I think he probably can.

So in three weeks time he can go then?

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:51 - Jan 3 with 1811 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:47 - Jan 3 by Uxbridge

The Trust made a lot of statements regarding their dissatisfaction regarding the lack of engagement up to March, and then lack of engagement from that date onwards. I always point people back to the excellent Forum address last October which gives a full timeline of events during 2016.

There were plenty of statements of outcry. Whether there should have been one saying that any deal should be off the table as a matter of principle due to the lack of engagement is maybe a course that should have been plotted, however I'm not sure what it would have achieved given that the alternative was keeping on board a group of people who had acted so duplicitously. The issue has never been that the sellers were looking to sell.

The Trust is a different animal to the former shareholders. It isn't focused on personal gain, but reflecting the best interests of their members. The default position was to try and get to a position where it could best actively influence and impact how the club is run. If that couldn't be met, then the board would have to recommend other options, which would have meant a sale.

If the Trust had been engaged earlier (by the sellers) or engaged subsequently (by sellers and buyers) then the process to do that could have been achieved. We know why it wasn't, when the Trust was engaged from the beginning, it resulted in Americans v1.0 falling down, and no rewriting of history from Jenkins or Davies will change that.

So it bloody well should have said that then.

The Trust want to publicly demand that no sale of shares takes place until we have had enough time to properly assess who the Club will be sold to.

And that should have been shouted from the rooftops, sent to every media outlet and demanded in the Boardroom.

The rest of what you've said is just excuses.

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:55 - Jan 3 with 1793 viewsUxbridge

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:51 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

So it bloody well should have said that then.

The Trust want to publicly demand that no sale of shares takes place until we have had enough time to properly assess who the Club will be sold to.

And that should have been shouted from the rooftops, sent to every media outlet and demanded in the Boardroom.

The rest of what you've said is just excuses.

Take it for what you will. We can all look at things differently with hindsight, but the Trust board has only ever done what it thinks its right. There are times when I've agreed and times when I haven't, but I've always respected that.

However, as you said yourself earlier, the focus needs to be on what happens from here.

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:55 - Jan 3 with 1788 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:48 - Jan 3 by jacksfullaces

Fair dos if you have changed your opinion about him, respect people who can do that and man up about it.

Also take on board your points about keeping behind the boys on the pitch, which I will do vociferously.

But I don't share your views about keeping the heat off the sellouts, and after 3 years of this nonsense, it is time to bring it to a close.

Call it seeing things long term rather than short term if you like, but you can be as persuasive as you like, I can't buy your line on this one.

We can all be judgmental about people's intelligence on the back of this or we can agree to disagree.

You haven't got the strategy in place for it and it's the other way around. It's the short term you're looking at, NOT THE LONG TERM.

What isn't up for debate is that a toxic atmosphere will kill us. If you think you can do both simultaneously then you're wrong. For as long as this is hanging over our heads we'll stay in the mess.

And changing my mind was a long thought out process based on all the events from January 2017 onwards, that's a long time to reflect on matters, most aren't reflecting at all, they're just joining the baying mob.

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:57 - Jan 3 with 1776 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:55 - Jan 3 by Uxbridge

Take it for what you will. We can all look at things differently with hindsight, but the Trust board has only ever done what it thinks its right. There are times when I've agreed and times when I haven't, but I've always respected that.

However, as you said yourself earlier, the focus needs to be on what happens from here.

But that should have been the first thing you addressed when news came through. I can't for the life of me think why you didn't do that.

That shouldn't have been about hindsight that should have been instinct.

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 14:03 - Jan 3 with 1753 viewsUxbridge

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:57 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

But that should have been the first thing you addressed when news came through. I can't for the life of me think why you didn't do that.

That shouldn't have been about hindsight that should have been instinct.

On the flip side, do that and the Trust gets vilified in some quarters for driving away potential investment ... investment that was commented was desirable for stadium expansion etc.

This all ignores the most relevant point though. Everything could have been handled properly if the Trust has been actively engaged before March '16 and after March '16. It wasn't and it wasn't. Those are the causes for the issues, not the Trust choosing a different line to what you are suggesting.

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 14:06 - Jan 3 with 1747 viewsjacksfullaces

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:55 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

You haven't got the strategy in place for it and it's the other way around. It's the short term you're looking at, NOT THE LONG TERM.

What isn't up for debate is that a toxic atmosphere will kill us. If you think you can do both simultaneously then you're wrong. For as long as this is hanging over our heads we'll stay in the mess.

And changing my mind was a long thought out process based on all the events from January 2017 onwards, that's a long time to reflect on matters, most aren't reflecting at all, they're just joining the baying mob.

well that's agreeing to disagree then.

again, your point on short/long term is interesting, I take the view that removing the sellouts allows the formulation of a longer term strategy. yes, it may well be a few more steps backward in the short term but I can live with that.

I have built up my view over 2 or 3 years, like to think it is considered, and am prepared for the consequences.

FWIW I think that the real problems are still to come, with or without Jenkins we are now in the arms of a clueless set of owners, so in some ways that is what is yet to unravel. what I don't agree with is keeping jenkins in post because he might mask their disinterest in the short term.

I wasn't hopeful of a great escape last year, I am less hopeful this year, it will take us turning over one of the big boys in January for me to change my mind. 3 - 4 games of 100% backing the players on the field with plenty of reminders off the field to jenkins and co (as it ain't just jenkins anymore) that their time is up is my focus for January.
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 14:31 - Jan 3 with 1680 viewschad

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:15 - Jan 3 by donkonky

Getting back to the topic of litigation, has there been any news on the next Trust AGM date? With recent events happening at such a pace this should be at the top of a to list.

Agreed

From a post of mine of 29th in SCSA donations thread (conversation between Phil and I on the actions that need to be taken by SCSA to prevent deal being pushed through)
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/214766/page:2

"What date is AGM"

as far as I am aware no date given yet - but 14 days notice must be given, the AGM must take place before the end of Jan and Ux has ventured that it would be held in the first couple of weeks of Jan

Reply from Ux

On the AGM date, I'm hearing it's likely to be later now, although absolutely no later than end of month. As Liverpool is the 22nd, I'd wager the 29th. Not confirmed yet though.

And I can safely say nothing* will be concluded before that date. [*re the deal]

---------------------------------------------

An update was promised to members this week on the deal so fingers crossed sense will prevail.

Perhaps to be on the safe side though, Ux can get from the Trust precise details of

* acceptable process for proxies - including their format and their use for motions raised at the meeting (rather than in advance of the meeting)
* if motions will be taken from the floor at the AGM
* of if they will only be taken in advance - if so why and details of process and timescales for that if appropriate
* if new rules are proposed will differences be clearly pointed out (e.g scrapping of the 12 year rule) so we know what we are voting on
* identification of those (if any) currently breaching the current 12 year rule

etc.

all where appropriate with reference to the section of rules from which they are taken

This would be most helpful Ux if you could provide it and is obviously information someone from the Trust must provide in a timely manner to ensure the rights of the members are facilitated

Thanks in advance
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 15:02 - Jan 3 with 1621 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 14:06 - Jan 3 by jacksfullaces

well that's agreeing to disagree then.

again, your point on short/long term is interesting, I take the view that removing the sellouts allows the formulation of a longer term strategy. yes, it may well be a few more steps backward in the short term but I can live with that.

I have built up my view over 2 or 3 years, like to think it is considered, and am prepared for the consequences.

FWIW I think that the real problems are still to come, with or without Jenkins we are now in the arms of a clueless set of owners, so in some ways that is what is yet to unravel. what I don't agree with is keeping jenkins in post because he might mask their disinterest in the short term.

I wasn't hopeful of a great escape last year, I am less hopeful this year, it will take us turning over one of the big boys in January for me to change my mind. 3 - 4 games of 100% backing the players on the field with plenty of reminders off the field to jenkins and co (as it ain't just jenkins anymore) that their time is up is my focus for January.

You can live with that but are you directly employed by the Club or part of the City's economic commerce?

As then maybe you wouldn't be so gung-ho.

You being prepared for the consequences isn't all that's important.

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 15:08 - Jan 3 with 1607 viewschad

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 13:21 - Jan 3 by Uxbridge

More than happy to talk misdirection with you Spratty

I hope Nookie is paying attention though. A lot of this was said last year, by the Trust and also, as you point out, by Levien.

Excellent

Just to be clear being Chad instead of Spratty is certainly not misdirection

I have made it clear I am Spratty and can be identified in real life speaking at Trust Meetings

However that ID (and many others) was repeatedly banned on this website preventing me - as I accurately mentioned in passing at the pre vote meeting - raising the issues here that I raised at the meeting, re serious concerns over the deal.

Unfortunately Phil as Chair (in his deal at any cost period) did not like that and chose to verbally attack me at the meeting making out I was making things up, because he had not banned me - which I never said he personally had - although he was clearly aware of repeated bannings and abuse.

Of course we would have got none of this other stuff out of Jason, if others and myself had not at that earlier April meeting chose to ignore the Trust Chairs directive at the start of that meeting not to discuss the sale

As far as NJs comments you might find my discussion with Jason at about 1hr:03 on the tape of that meeting on the Trust website interesting, about a meeting he asserts he had with our lawyers in March 2016.
https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/04/07/audio-recording-of-trust-members-forum/
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 15:21 - Jan 3 with 1566 viewsDarran

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 15:08 - Jan 3 by chad

Excellent

Just to be clear being Chad instead of Spratty is certainly not misdirection

I have made it clear I am Spratty and can be identified in real life speaking at Trust Meetings

However that ID (and many others) was repeatedly banned on this website preventing me - as I accurately mentioned in passing at the pre vote meeting - raising the issues here that I raised at the meeting, re serious concerns over the deal.

Unfortunately Phil as Chair (in his deal at any cost period) did not like that and chose to verbally attack me at the meeting making out I was making things up, because he had not banned me - which I never said he personally had - although he was clearly aware of repeated bannings and abuse.

Of course we would have got none of this other stuff out of Jason, if others and myself had not at that earlier April meeting chose to ignore the Trust Chairs directive at the start of that meeting not to discuss the sale

As far as NJs comments you might find my discussion with Jason at about 1hr:03 on the tape of that meeting on the Trust website interesting, about a meeting he asserts he had with our lawyers in March 2016.
https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/04/07/audio-recording-of-trust-members-forum/

Couldn’t you have thrown in a couple of sneaky questions when you and Jase were going through the back slapping,hugging,having a giggle together when the Forum was over mun.

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 15:51 - Jan 3 with 1519 viewschad

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 15:21 - Jan 3 by Darran

Couldn’t you have thrown in a couple of sneaky questions when you and Jase were going through the back slapping,hugging,having a giggle together when the Forum was over mun.

Strange that as you were not even at the meeting

As I have repeatedly responded to you, at the end of the meeting I briefly shook hands with him to show no personal animosity after having given him quite a grilling. This was in line with the Trust wanting us to be polite and my own good manners.

I said there was many things I was unhappy with but wanted to thank them for coming and answering our questions. And god forbid I smiled at him as I always do when I thank people. Then my husband and I left and were one of the first out of the car park

The rest your mole must have made up or more likely you, as you embellish it with each telling.

Sad really
Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 15:57 - Jan 3 with 1497 viewsDarran

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 15:51 - Jan 3 by chad

Strange that as you were not even at the meeting

As I have repeatedly responded to you, at the end of the meeting I briefly shook hands with him to show no personal animosity after having given him quite a grilling. This was in line with the Trust wanting us to be polite and my own good manners.

I said there was many things I was unhappy with but wanted to thank them for coming and answering our questions. And god forbid I smiled at him as I always do when I thank people. Then my husband and I left and were one of the first out of the car park

The rest your mole must have made up or more likely you, as you embellish it with each telling.

Sad really

No personal animosity?

Sounds like you’ve got the hots for him Love.

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 16:02 - Jan 3 with 1483 viewsUxbridge

Well, this is awkward ...

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 16:05 - Jan 3 with 1468 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swansea City Supporters Trust Chairman Hits Back At Selling Shareholders on 15:21 - Jan 3 by Darran

Phil Sumbler's relationship with this creature is one of the main reasons he gets vilified.

But Phil allows him and possibly uses him or encourages him to wash his dirty linen in public.

Phil will never be trusted whilst Darren continues to act like this and deserves all the criticism he gets.

It's disgusting how this website was used during the share sale fiasco, banning and censoring differing views to the old Trust Chairman's himself.

Nobody will ever forget that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024