Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. 08:00 - Jan 7 with 17773 viewsjackeinstein

Surely the club should have a word and put a stop to it, he and his son are just embarrassing our club by continuing his twitter war of words step down and then play your Twitter game.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:43 - Jan 7 with 2004 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:41 - Jan 7 by wobbly

I’m sure the date of the application would be interesting. He was probably the Supporters trust board representative at the time.

Nice touch, seeing as he went to such lengths having used that position to f*ck the trust later.

Ouch. That’s gotta hurt.

Poll: Tory leader

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:52 - Jan 7 with 1979 viewsPhil_S

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:10 - Jan 7 by Gowerjack

Just make sure you have the right accompniant.

Yorkshire Pudding for Beef.

Apple sauce for Pork.

I break all the rules I’m afraid , Yorkshire pud with any roast dinner
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:03 - Jan 7 with 1948 viewswaynekerr55

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:52 - Jan 7 by Phil_S

Home made, I hope

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:08 - Jan 7 with 1934 viewsmax936

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:52 - Jan 7 by Phil_S

I'll eat most things with a Gravy dinner all veg etc, but I cannot do Yorkshire Puds or Cauliflower Cheese.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:19 - Jan 7 with 1911 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:08 - Jan 7 by max936

I'll eat most things with a Gravy dinner all veg etc, but I cannot do Yorkshire Puds or Cauliflower Cheese.

Do you find Yorkshire puds too sweet?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:31 - Jan 7 with 1882 viewsmax936

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:19 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Do you find Yorkshire puds too sweet?

I do indeed Fathy and Lamb for that matter, not fused on Lamb one bit, we got Turkey here today, keeping the old Christmas spirit going

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:46 - Jan 7 with 1860 viewswhoflungdung

Gravy ...ffs ,plebs

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:46 - Jan 7 with 1860 viewsexiledclaseboy

Loves a Yorkshire pudding me.

Login to get fewer ads

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:48 - Jan 7 with 1853 viewsHighjack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:27 - Jan 7 by Phil_S

I’m completed on the moment

Leigh offered information, I asked for different information, Leigh gave the answer, I accepted the answer and it tied in with my understanding

I completely resented the insinuation by the one/two people that the comments made were being condoned

Father in laws 71st birthday today - the question is do I have beef or pork for lunch

Neither, obviously. As a natural herbivore both beef and pork will kill you as you aren't designed to eat it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 14:05 - Jan 7 with 1818 viewswobbly

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:48 - Jan 7 by Highjack

Neither, obviously. As a natural herbivore both beef and pork will kill you as you aren't designed to eat it.

Spoken like a true Proxvir. I salute you.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 14:09 - Jan 7 with 1802 viewsLoyal

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:48 - Jan 7 by Highjack

Cheese ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 14:14 - Jan 7 with 1794 viewsmax936

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:46 - Jan 7 by whoflungdung

Gravy ...ffs ,plebs

What's the Wirrals term for Gravy then Rich HP Sauce? suave as fuk up those parts you lot.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 14:18 - Jan 7 with 1787 viewsE20Jack

Is the scientifically correct answer.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 15:10 - Jan 7 with 1701 viewswhoflungdung

HP Sauce ?
Almost as bad as Daddies ,which is clearly sexist. Probably banned now due to trans gender issues .

In west Wirral we simply have sauces on meals. In Birkenhead and other east Wirral places it's gravy ( made with glowed ear granules) .

The only gravy ffs is Northern Gravy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 15:16 - Jan 7 with 1691 viewswaynekerr55

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 13:46 - Jan 7 by whoflungdung

Gravy ...ffs ,plebs

Let me guess you're more of a red wine JUS kind of guy?

I've got the chicken roasting as we speak. Dinner time is easier as an early lunch fits around the wee ones daytime nap.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 15:22 - Jan 7 with 1684 viewswhoflungdung

I prefer new world reds as decent Claret is very expensive
Argie Merlot is terrific

For white, Marlborough ,New Zealand ,every time

I'm not a snob ,really

Yorkshire Pudding served at scousejack towers would be grounds for divorce . Vile filthy garbage which reminds me of Christmas in Wales and Roast Beef dinner ( lunch) after Chapel

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:01 - Jan 7 with 1632 viewswaynekerr55

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 15:22 - Jan 7 by whoflungdung

I prefer new world reds as decent Claret is very expensive
Argie Merlot is terrific

For white, Marlborough ,New Zealand ,every time

I'm not a snob ,really

Yorkshire Pudding served at scousejack towers would be grounds for divorce . Vile filthy garbage which reminds me of Christmas in Wales and Roast Beef dinner ( lunch) after Chapel

Even home made ones? I find them delicious with a dollop of HORSERADISH sauce myself

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:04 - Jan 7 with 1620 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:01 - Jan 7 by waynekerr55

Even home made ones? I find them delicious with a dollop of HORSERADISH sauce myself

Correct.

I enjoy toad in the hole too, with a decent sausage. I like sausages.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:12 - Jan 7 with 1595 viewswaynekerr55

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:04 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Correct.

I enjoy toad in the hole too, with a decent sausage. I like sausages.

Did you ever source those sausages you were looking for?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:14 - Jan 7 with 1584 viewsPhil_S

So as an update

There was no choice of Pork but a very pleasant carvery was accompanied by a slice of Turkey, Beef and Lamb.

I took the advice and did not have the Swede but more than enough of the other vegetables to compensate.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:18 - Jan 7 with 1571 viewsDarran

I just had Lamb Chat,Cauliflower Bhaji and Bombay Potato’s.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:19 - Jan 7 with 1566 viewsSwanjaxs

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:14 - Jan 7 by Phil_S

So as an update

There was no choice of Pork but a very pleasant carvery was accompanied by a slice of Turkey, Beef and Lamb.

I took the advice and did not have the Swede but more than enough of the other vegetables to compensate.

Can't beat a sausage dinner if you ask me 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:23 - Jan 7 with 1549 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:12 - Jan 7 by waynekerr55

Did you ever source those sausages you were looking for?

Castell Howell.

I had some delicious ones over Christmas in London. They were very fat and meaty. Beef and Pork ones. No fat when cooking them. Proper sausages.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:23 - Jan 7 with 1542 viewswaynekerr55

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:18 - Jan 7 by Darran

I just had Lamb Chat,Cauliflower Bhaji and Bombay Potato’s.

How very cosmopolitan of you. T minus 4 minutes for the chicken to come out to rest and the roast veg to go in 😂

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:24 - Jan 7 with 1539 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:23 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Castell Howell.

I had some delicious ones over Christmas in London. They were very fat and meaty. Beef and Pork ones. No fat when cooking them. Proper sausages.

Meat content of a sausage should be 55-60% minimum. Anything lower and you’re eating unspeakable stuff.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 16:25]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024