Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin 21:00 - Feb 15 with 18183 viewsswansRus

Shocking.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04blny9
Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:32 - Feb 23 with 1330 viewsDarran

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:30 - Feb 23 by lifelong

I would never take you down with me Dar.

There’s a lack of evidence anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:34 - Feb 23 with 1316 viewsJackfath

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:32 - Feb 23 by Darran

There’s a lack of evidence anyway.

CCTV in the stadium of the handling of the drugs? You're in it up to your necks. The pair of you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:50 - Feb 23 with 1307 viewsDarran

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:34 - Feb 23 by Jackfath

CCTV in the stadium of the handling of the drugs? You're in it up to your necks. The pair of you.

I’ll just say he was giving me a bottle of after shave for Christmas,it tasted like one anyway.

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:59 - Feb 23 with 1292 viewslifelong

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:50 - Feb 23 by Darran

I’ll just say he was giving me a bottle of after shave for Christmas,it tasted like one anyway.

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 14:06 - Feb 23 with 1295 viewsDarran

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:59 - Feb 23 by lifelong

In a good way of course.

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 14:28 - Feb 23 with 1276 viewsmax936

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 13:59 - Feb 23 by lifelong

Never forget the saying beware of smiling Tigers Rog.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 14:38 - Feb 23 with 1276 viewsDarran

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 14:28 - Feb 23 by max936

Never forget the saying beware of smiling Tigers Rog.

I don’t know any other way to describe it. By fuçk it was warming. One year my boy opened it in the car after the game and had a swig out of the bottle.
Funny as fuçk it was.

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 14:49 - Feb 23 with 1265 viewsmax936

Drugs map of Britain BBC1 last night - Swansea heroin on 14:38 - Feb 23 by Darran

I don’t know any other way to describe it. By fuçk it was warming. One year my boy opened it in the car after the game and had a swig out of the bottle.
Funny as fuçk it was.

I’ll have to be very nice to Rog from now until Christmas and perhaps he’ll donate a small bottle to my Christmas Spirit shelf.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024