Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please not Joma again 07:43 - Mar 18 with 7689 viewsleebracey

Is the kit manufacture sponsor in its last season?.... I hope so....The tackiest shirt I've seen since our orange gulf oil kit in 1995....Adidas or Nike please.
Please not Joma again on 09:05 - Mar 18 with 4824 viewsAguycalledJack

As far as I’m aware the joma deal was better financially than anything addidas were offering.

We may not like the kit but the financial package was far superior.
Please not Joma again on 09:08 - Mar 18 with 4809 viewsLeonWasGod

I think it looks good. Last year's home kit was the best in a while, as is this year's away. Better than the identikits on offer from Adidas imo.

Kid has the away kit and it's held up to wear too, even if it seems a bit thin.
Please not Joma again on 09:16 - Mar 18 with 4780 viewsDewi1jack

Op is obviously twp.
Slagging off the best away kit we've ever had (Gulf Oil orange)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Please not Joma again on 09:17 - Mar 18 with 4775 viewsleebracey

Please not Joma again on 09:08 - Mar 18 by LeonWasGod

I think it looks good. Last year's home kit was the best in a while, as is this year's away. Better than the identikits on offer from Adidas imo.

Kid has the away kit and it's held up to wear too, even if it seems a bit thin.

What has turquoise got to do with our club regarding tracksuits etc?....when we had the 2012/13 Adidas shirt it had a copper trim on the sleeves. At least this was in keeping with Swansea's history of the copper works a hundred years ago.
Please not Joma again on 09:20 - Mar 18 with 4757 viewsmagicdaps10

Didnt like Joma at first but got too admit, I quite like it now.

The kids have a few training tops and I have the gilet and its decent quality and nice on. Never buy the match day shirts myself but have gad them bought for me, always buy a size up in these.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Please not Joma again on 09:23 - Mar 18 with 4738 viewsJackfath

I thin am missing some gene when these threads (excuse the pun) come up.

Am I the only male (admittedly I assume the overwhelming majority on here are male) who doesn't really give two hoots about the copper trim, or if it wears well etc?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Please not Joma again on 09:26 - Mar 18 with 4726 viewsleebracey

Please not Joma again on 09:23 - Mar 18 by Jackfath

Am I the only male (admittedly I assume the overwhelming majority on here are male) who doesn't really give two hoots about the copper trim, or if it wears well etc?

Yep your the only one.
Swansea's history should never be forgotten.
Please not Joma again on 09:29 - Mar 18 with 4715 viewsJackfath

Please not Joma again on 09:26 - Mar 18 by leebracey

Yep your the only one.
Swansea's history should never be forgotten.

I can't possibly be the only man who really isn't bothered about the kit our team play in, surely.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Please not Joma again on 09:32 - Mar 18 with 4709 viewsmagicdaps10

Please not Joma again on 09:29 - Mar 18 by Jackfath

I can't possibly be the only man who really isn't bothered about the kit our team play in, surely.

Doesnt bother me, I never buy the matchday top myself but its a massive commercial side of the game.

They have too appeal to the majority to generate income.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Please not Joma again on 09:34 - Mar 18 with 4695 viewsJackfath

Please not Joma again on 09:32 - Mar 18 by magicdaps10

Doesnt bother me, I never buy the matchday top myself but its a massive commercial side of the game.

They have too appeal to the majority to generate income.

Well yes, but the appeal to grown men is rather, in my masculine opinion, rather odd. I simply don't get it. Still each to their own dahhhling.

Please not Joma again on 09:41 - Mar 18 with 4650 viewsItchySphincter

I can only imagine what we’d have to complain about if we didn’t have a Joma kit? Good job everything else is just perfect.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Please not Joma again on 09:42 - Mar 18 with 4644 viewsDewi1jack

Kit manufacturer?
Or colour?

Would really hate it no matter how stylish it was, if our home colour changed to say, red or blue.
Or any colour other than predominantly white tbh

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Please not Joma again on 09:43 - Mar 18 with 4640 viewsLeonWasGod

Please not Joma again on 09:23 - Mar 18 by Jackfath

You obviously don't have kids! Not falling apart after 1 season is a major plus, especially for our youngest who has to put up with hand-me-downs.
Please not Joma again on 09:44 - Mar 18 with 4632 viewsAguycalledJack

I don’t wear any club gear either. But each to their own.

Personally I’d like a return to tradition and plain white at home ( although I accept that the sponsors logo will have to appear).
Please not Joma again on 09:44 - Mar 18 with 4629 viewsJackfath

Please not Joma again on 09:42 - Mar 18 by Dewi1jack

Kit manufacturer?
Or colour?

Would really hate it no matter how stylish it was, if our home colour changed to say, red or blue.
Or any colour other than predominantly white tbh

Well we play in white at home. Only a tinpot club would change that.

Please not Joma again on 09:48 - Mar 18 with 4615 viewsLeonWasGod

Please not Joma again on 09:17 - Mar 18 by leebracey

What has turquoise got to do with our club regarding tracksuits etc?....when we had the 2012/13 Adidas shirt it had a copper trim on the sleeves. At least this was in keeping with Swansea's history of the copper works a hundred years ago.

True, nothing. But with Adidas we had the same training stuff as Stoke. I'd rather we be different, not that I especially like the turquoise (not that it matters much either).
Please not Joma again on 09:48 - Mar 18 with 4612 viewsmonmouth

Nope. All that boils my piss is a) if it is not mostly white and b) if we don’t play in white when there is no reason not to. All this ‘away’ strip shit gets on my pip. It’s a change strip for a colour clash. <..throbbing vein in temple...>

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Please not Joma again on 09:49 - Mar 18 with 4607 viewsJackfath

Please not Joma again on 09:43 - Mar 18 by LeonWasGod

You obviously don't have kids! Not falling apart after 1 season is a major plus, especially for our youngest who has to put up with hand-me-downs.

What a wild assumption.

Please not Joma again on 10:01 - Mar 18 with 4564 viewsHeadmaster

The Joma kits look really cheap. It doesn't help when you have a crap sponsor on the front. I can't say about the fit/size because I've never worn one.
Please not Joma again on 10:32 - Mar 18 with 4474 viewsmajorraglan

I can’t comment on the quality of the Joma kits, but in my opinion they look ok and are different to what the club had before. The red away kit and black third kit are in my opinion very smart shirts. Towards the end I thought the Adidas kits had become bland and very similar, but that’s just a personal opinion.
Please not Joma again on 10:54 - Mar 18 with 4404 viewsAl_Bundy

New Balance is good quality.. I think we had them before on the M&P Cycles sponsor days.
Please not Joma again on 11:07 - Mar 18 with 4381 viewsGowerjack

Replica football shirts are overpriced poorly made tacky shite designed to fool the easily led into parting with their hard earned cash.

The only people who should wear football kits are children under 12 and footballers whilst playing football.

I'm seriously thinking about opening a shop selling mirrors in Swansea as I can only assume there is a desperate shortage of them judging by the number of fat bàstards I see squeezed into shiny nasty Swans tops.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Please not Joma again on 11:11 - Mar 18 with 4370 viewsRevJames

There's probably some evidence to suggest that if you look good, you feel good so you perform better.

It's all subliminal but I think there's some truth to it.

Just saying.....
Please not Joma again on 11:27 - Mar 18 with 4318 viewsN_T_J

Yes we have 2018/19 season in Joma.

With us being owned by Yanks Id guess they would try and get a deal with Nike, Under Armour or New Balance. After the Joma deal ends.
Please not Joma again on 11:47 - Mar 18 with 4256 viewsJackfath

Please not Joma again on 11:11 - Mar 18 by RevJames

There's probably some evidence to suggest that if you look good, you feel good so you perform better.

It's all subliminal but I think there's some truth to it.

Just saying.....

Don’t buy a football kit then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024