Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread 12:55 - Apr 25 with 34023 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:34 - Apr 28 with 1976 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:30 - Apr 28 by Smellyplumz

Just fůck off you pair of cünts.

Innit.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:36 - Apr 28 with 1953 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:34 - Apr 28 by Captain_Sham

Innit.

Tw@ts Llew.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:39 - Apr 28 with 1933 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:24 - Apr 28 by Shaky

i just saw that. Dirty little fcuker.

Swansea are really developing a speciality in snide little digs and concealed shoves in the back.

Can they go from the most loved second team to the most hated in the Prem? Keep this up and they will.

They will.
Who do you support then.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:40 - Apr 28 with 1920 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:28 - Apr 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I posted the exact same thing after about 10mins of the first half. It was obvious we were under instruction to try and give Hazard a knock, it was disgraceful. Hopefully he doesn't get a retrospective ban.

It's a contact sport FFS.

Ki should have given Hazard a knock before they scored.

I bet you screamed for Roy Keane to be booked everytime he fouled someone??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:43 - Apr 28 with 1875 viewsAmbergambler

If it hadn't have been that mistake that gave away the early goal we'd have held them to a draw.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:49 - Apr 28 with 1832 viewslondonlisa2001

We played well and had a real go.

One win against either Bournemouth or Soton and we're probably safe. Win against Soton and Stoke and we're mathematically safe.

At Christmas we had very little chance. We now have every chance.

Oh, and ignore the silly trolls. Genuinely pathetic.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:51 - Apr 28 with 1815 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:40 - Apr 28 by theloneranger

Ki should have taken one for the team for sure. Early to pick up a booking, but once they’d scored they sat back and could pick us off on the break. It was always going to be harder from then on. Surprised how negative Chrlsea were tbh, but defended deep and were organised.

Their fans were sh*t too. Really poor, hardly any noise at all even after they scored.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:51 - Apr 28 with 1814 views34dfgdf54

Not really getting the Mawson bashing on this thread. It was an absolute howler by King. He’s a centre midfielder in the Premier League, it should have been bread and butter.

We’ll get relegated because we haven’t got a genuine creative midfield player, woeful in final third.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:54 - Apr 28 with 1794 viewsswanaway

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:49 - Apr 28 by londonlisa2001

We played well and had a real go.

One win against either Bournemouth or Soton and we're probably safe. Win against Soton and Stoke and we're mathematically safe.

At Christmas we had very little chance. We now have every chance.

Oh, and ignore the silly trolls. Genuinely pathetic.

I really begin to wonder who some of the people who post on here support Lisa, still in our own hands. I am a bit worried that Jordan will be banned though.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:57 - Apr 28 with 1781 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:40 - Apr 28 by theloneranger

It's a contact sport **when the ball is in the vicinity**.

Ayew took out out Cahill several seconds after he had kicked it away.

if you think it is trolling complaining about a premeditated attack like that you have a screw loose.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Apr 28 with 1776 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:24 - Apr 28 by Shaky

i just saw that. Dirty little fcuker.

Swansea are really developing a speciality in snide little digs and concealed shoves in the back.

Can they go from the most loved second team to the most hated in the Prem? Keep this up and they will.

Have you ever heard a football fan call one of their own players 'a dirty little fcuker'?

Bizarre.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:59 - Apr 28 with 1767 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:57 - Apr 28 by Shaky

It's a contact sport **when the ball is in the vicinity**.

Ayew took out out Cahill several seconds after he had kicked it away.

if you think it is trolling complaining about a premeditated attack like that you have a screw loose.

lol this football trolling isnt for you.

Stick to trolling about finance instead. You know fck all about that too

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:00 - Apr 28 with 1763 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:54 - Apr 28 by swanaway

I really begin to wonder who some of the people who post on here support Lisa, still in our own hands. I am a bit worried that Jordan will be banned though.

It's fairly obvious the posters who aren't supporters.

Whatever floats their sad little boats to be honest.

I can't see why Jordan would be banned. He ran into Cahill when Cahill deliberately stood to be run in to. He made a complete meal of it.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Apr 28 with 1749 viewsmagicdaps10

You wouldnt want our midfield in the trenches that is for sure.

Its still in our hands but as it stands its not looking good at all. I said 36 would be enough and I stand by it but playing Soton and Stoke in our kast game does not fill me with confidence.

That damn computer knew something when it done the fixture list.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Apr 28 with 1752 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Apr 28 by Ambergambler

Have you ever heard a football fan call one of their own players 'a dirty little fcuker'?

Bizarre.

Not a Swans fan obviously.
The they comment was a bit of a giveaway

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Apr 28 with 1751 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Apr 28 by Ambergambler

Bizarre.

And this in a nutshell is why i can never be a fan of anybody according to the common definition of the term; I find the notion that any group of individuals can never do anything wrong quite ridiculous.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:04 - Apr 28 with 1732 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:59 - Apr 28 by PozuelosSideys

lol this football trolling isnt for you.

Stick to trolling about finance instead. You know fck all about that too

What a vvanker you are.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:04 - Apr 28 with 1728 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:04 - Apr 28 by Shaky

What a vvanker you are.

Funny that. I always thought you were a penis

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:05 - Apr 28 with 1716 viewsLeonWasGod

Bizarre.

He isn’t one of our own
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 21:11]
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Apr 28 with 1652 viewsjasper_T

The Ayews are both dirty little fckers tbh. Been making some very naughty challenges on a regular basis for us this year.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:16 - Apr 28 with 1643 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Apr 28 by jasper_T

The Ayews are both dirty little fckers tbh. Been making some very naughty challenges on a regular basis for us this year.

The challenge on Cahill wasn't one of them.

Watch it back.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:17 - Apr 28 with 1631 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:54 - Apr 28 by swanaway

That was my thougts as well.
He could have a retrospective ban or could have been sent off ruling him out for the next three games.
Hope I'm wrong

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Apr 28 with 1595 viewstheloneranger

Where the f*ck did I mention trolling??

Where did I condone the foul by Ayew??

So you think Ki was correct in letting Hazard walk passed him and cost us the match
??

Edit

For Shaky
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 20:29]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Apr 28 with 1591 viewsswan65split

The Southampton game is going to be the decider I feel.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Apr 28 with 1548 viewslegoman

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:00 - Apr 28 by londonlisa2001

It's fairly obvious the posters who aren't supporters.

Whatever floats their sad little boats to be honest.

I can't see why Jordan would be banned. He ran into Cahill when Cahill deliberately stood to be run in to. He made a complete meal of it.

Agree there is no doubt that Cahill milked the incident for all it was worth, but equally, Ayew's challenge was a bad foul and he was lucky not to have been carded imo. I believe Moss was aware of what happened but chose not to book Ayew and hence I would expect there will not be any retrospective action. But it was a foul, Lisa, of that I am sure.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024