Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread 12:55 - Apr 25 with 33472 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:46 - Apr 28 with 2244 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:43 - Apr 28 by centrestandswan

Agree we are running our socks off.

we can't complain about the effort so far.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:47 - Apr 28 with 2236 viewsAmbergambler

C'mon Nathan!
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:50 - Apr 28 with 2165 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Carroll for Roberts, is CC mad?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:51 - Apr 28 with 2157 viewsSmellyplumz

The midfield dog is on.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:52 - Apr 28 with 2132 viewsShaky

Really can't get excited about this. I'm outtta here.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:52 - Apr 28 with 2130 viewswestwalesed

Set piece, so obviously we float it to Dyer vs Giroud!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:54 - Apr 28 with 2099 viewsAmbergambler

Pedro and Morata warming up
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:55 - Apr 28 with 2096 viewscentrestandswan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:52 - Apr 28 by westwalesed

Set piece, so obviously we float it to Dyer vs Giroud!

If it wasn't so important a game I would have had a good laugh there.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:56 - Apr 28 with 2058 viewsCaptain_Sham

We need to wait until there are 30 seconds left before we equalise.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:57 - Apr 28 with 2043 viewsAmbergambler

Thank god for Fabs
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:57 - Apr 28 with 2041 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:45 - Apr 28 by Smellyplumz

Clueless in front of their goal, try all you want.

The relegation rivals will be taking a lot of confidence from watching this and they won’t be afraid when they come calling over the next few weeks. Tough times ahead and CC has to go for it next week.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:57 - Apr 28 with 2040 viewswestwalesed

Sod it, 20 mins left, throw Sanches on? I know he's been gash all season but it would be just like that type of player to pop up and score a worldy.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:58 - Apr 28 with 2024 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:56 - Apr 28 by Captain_Sham

We need to wait until there are 30 seconds left before we equalise.

I told the doctor I support the swans, no need to look at your heart then he said
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:59 - Apr 28 with 1999 viewscentrestandswan

Carlos isn't smiling so much now I'm sorry to say.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:00 - Apr 28 with 1983 viewsswan65split

Clueless/toothless , ,,oh for a Kevin Moore or Micky Conway
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:02 - Apr 28 with 1936 viewsmagicdaps10

Funny how they pounce when Naughten has the ball, done their homework there.

Our obvious weakness at the start of the season is yet again yelling out loud once again......creativity in midfield and a good right back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:02 - Apr 28 with 1921 viewscentrestandswan

I've seen better crosses in" Life of Brian".

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:03 - Apr 28 with 1895 viewsbarry_island

The purpose of the Carroll substitution?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:03 - Apr 28 with 1883 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:42 - Apr 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes we are, 55 minutes into the match when we're already 1-0 down.

We’ve been going for it all game.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:04 - Apr 28 with 1855 viewsjasper_T

Had to hit the target, Andre
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:04 - Apr 28 with 1840 viewsdickythorpe

Penalty!!!!!
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:05 - Apr 28 with 1827 viewsAmbergambler

Keep peppering their goal with shots and 1 may go in.

Chelsea looking very average.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:05 - Apr 28 with 1812 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:04 - Apr 28 by dickythorpe

Penalty!!!!!

Should have been?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:06 - Apr 28 with 1777 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:04 - Apr 28 by dickythorpe

Penalty!!!!!

Dont think Moss wants to come to Swansea again
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:07 - Apr 28 with 1741 viewsdickythorpe

Hazard off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024