Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How we played in the final 20 mins 19:44 - Apr 28 with 2964 viewscackinthesackjack

Is how we need to approach the next 3 games. Prior to that we were very measured and lacked intensity.

Tonight though, I'm not confident of survival. We need intensity and goals and there was little evident today.

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

How we played in the final 20 mins on 19:48 - Apr 28 with 2939 views34dfgdf54

Southampton and Stoke are both better sides than us. Our midfield is so weak it’s scary.

Huddersfield
Swans
WBA

that will be the bottom 3
How we played in the final 20 mins on 19:52 - Apr 28 with 2901 viewsLeonWasGod

How we played in the final 20 mins on 19:48 - Apr 28 by 34dfgdf54

Southampton and Stoke are both better sides than us. Our midfield is so weak it’s scary.

Huddersfield
Swans
WBA

Not at the moment they aren’t.
How we played in the final 20 mins on 19:56 - Apr 28 with 2869 viewsmagicdaps10

100% how we have to approach games but there is very little quality going forward especially from midfield.

WBA and Stoke have gone in my eyes so its between us, Soton and Huddersfield.....and at present I would say it is going to be us. 2 goals in over 10hours of football gives you an indication that we are in massive trouble.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

How we played in the final 20 mins on 19:57 - Apr 28 with 2865 viewssainthelens

Just as I thought, bad results all round and the threads on here are carnage. Will you all please get a fckn grip. Still in our hands, ok it's gonna be tough, but Xmas time we'd have given anything to be in this position. Some on here shouldn't be anywhere near our stadium next couple of weeks.
How we played in the final 20 mins on 20:03 - Apr 28 with 2822 viewsmagicdaps10

How we played in the final 20 mins on 19:57 - Apr 28 by sainthelens

Just as I thought, bad results all round and the threads on here are carnage. Will you all please get a fckn grip. Still in our hands, ok it's gonna be tough, but Xmas time we'd have given anything to be in this position. Some on here shouldn't be anywhere near our stadium next couple of weeks.

The worse thing this teams in the stands for the next 3 games is the happy clappers.

The team needs to stand up just as the fans do.......bite is now needed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

How we played in the final 20 mins on 20:03 - Apr 28 with 2820 viewsSTID2017

Correct.
This morning many (including me) were predicting losses for Stoke and Southampton and at least a draw for us.
TBH if we'd had the confidence to go at it from kick off, we'd have possibly got a win or draw, or at least gone down trying. Apart from the last 20 minutes in the second half we didn't really lok like scoring.
The next three games we have to go for it and I'm sure we'll do it.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How we played in the final 20 mins on 20:03 - Apr 28 with 2820 viewst1000

We need to be realistic . We are going down .
How we played in the final 20 mins on 20:04 - Apr 28 with 2812 viewsWhiterockin

True.

One win and we will be safe, Huddersfield will not get another point.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

How we played in the final 20 mins on 20:08 - Apr 28 with 2786 viewsSTID2017

How we played in the final 20 mins on 20:03 - Apr 28 by t1000

Optimism reigns on PS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How we played in the final 20 mins on 20:30 - Apr 28 with 2693 viewswestwalesed

One win is all we need in my opinion.

Don't care how we get it!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

How we played in the final 20 mins on 03:07 - Apr 29 with 2446 viewsdameedna

How we played in the final 20 mins on 19:48 - Apr 28 by 34dfgdf54

Huddersfield
Swans
WBA

I agree with that. Brighton Bournemouth Newcastle West Ham I see as on a par or slightly worse and Everton have slipped into the middle tier again. Not been a season so far whete the top six have been so far ahead. Burnley the firts team to keep pace with the top of the table.

Without the Ayews we would be below WBA. However our midfield is not too bad and our defence is sound enough.

If we had attracted a couple of better wingers than Narsingh pre season we would have done better. But we are dping ok using Clucas and Carroll when we need defence and Dyer and Routs when we need more in attack.

In the next game we should start with Abraham up front with the Ayews on the wings. All these 3 have goals in them which we have missed since Gurd's departure for the upper echelons.

We also have Sanches available who i and others still rate highly.

We can beat Bournemouth Southampton and Stoke and are in a good position with two massive home games to end the season.

Could have been much worse.
How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:17 - Apr 29 with 2254 viewsTheResurrection

It's pathetic listening to them all facking bleating on

Bunch of old women. We're better than Stoke, Southampton and Huddersfield.

Also, looking back, that was a bloody good effort yesterday. We genuinely looked like the only team likely to score in the second half. We deserved a draw. Our home form is pretty good.

We've got it all in our hands from the last two home games alone. So we've got a bonus shot against a team that gets 10k fans and are already on the beach.

Stop your whinging and get behind SCFC.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:18 - Apr 29 with 2249 viewsTheResurrection

How we played in the final 20 mins on 20:03 - Apr 28 by t1000

This is a Cardiff kunt if ever I saw one.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:26 - Apr 29 with 2217 viewsthornabyswan

How we played in the final 20 mins on 20:04 - Apr 28 by Whiterockin

True.

One win and we will be safe, Huddersfield will not get another point.

The only chance they have off getting any points is Arsenal at home last game.
Won't get anything at Citeh or Chelsea.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:26 - Apr 29 with 2214 viewsAndy1300

The way things have gone over the weekend, we are not looking good for survival.

Stoke
Swans
West Brom

Relegation places

Number 1 team in Wales

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:31 - Apr 29 with 2201 viewstheloneranger

Would anybody have brought Sanches on yesterday instead of Routledge, being we didn't have any points to defend, only points to gain, and any mistake wouldn't have cost us anything.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:32 - Apr 29 with 2195 viewsAndy1300

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:31 - Apr 29 by theloneranger

Would anybody have brought Sanches on yesterday instead of Routledge, being we didn't have any points to defend, only points to gain, and any mistake wouldn't have cost us anything.

100% yes

Number 1 team in Wales

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:33 - Apr 29 with 2189 viewsthornabyswan

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:31 - Apr 29 by theloneranger

Yes I would have personally was warming up as well so Carlos may have been thinking about it.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:33 - Apr 29 with 2189 viewsDr_Winston

Call me crazy but I'm still convinced that we'll get at least four points out of Southampton/Stoke.

It'll be tight but we'll survive.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:35 - Apr 29 with 2174 viewsAndy1300

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:33 - Apr 29 by Dr_Winston

Call me crazy but I'm still convinced that we'll get at least four points out of Southampton/Stoke.

It'll be tight but we'll survive.

I hope you're right

Number 1 team in Wales

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:36 - Apr 29 with 2169 viewsthornabyswan

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:18 - Apr 29 by TheResurrection

This is a Cardiff kunt if ever I saw one.

This place will be swarming with the tw@ts If they win next Sunday.
And we lose at Bournemouth

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:42 - Apr 29 with 2145 viewsoldcob

Just believe.
How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:50 - Apr 29 with 2125 viewssainthelens

How we played in the final 20 mins on 09:36 - Apr 29 by thornabyswan

This place will be swarming with the tw@ts If they win next Sunday.
And we lose at Bournemouth

Let em come over I say. They came for us before, the kunts were an embarrassment and lasted 5 mins in PL. We'll survive and probably struggle again next year. They won't get off the bottom.
How we played in the final 20 mins on 11:14 - Apr 29 with 2037 viewsGriffting

If we get one win we will finish above Stoke and Huddersfield.

I firmly believe that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024