Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now 20:31 - Aug 10 with 25389 viewsTheResurrection

Exactly

And I could've written that statement word for word for the simple reason it's brutally honest and blunt.

We needed to cut back.

We needed the big earners gone

We needed the players who didn't want to be here gone.

Ideally they would've gone early into the window but these things never work like that for umpteen reasons.

We had a job to do and as brutal as it was it just had to be done to keep a professional football club in the city.

The best news from all this is the understanding we needed to reset, the fact we're going to be brave on the ball so we'll see some football and the promise we'll be dipping into the loan market.

We can now do this after a breather and from a strong platform.

They've made mistakes, so what, who doesn't. They seem keen to put those mistakes right

Superb statement

Up the Jacks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 16:29 - Sep 1 with 932 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 16:25 - Sep 1 by icecoldjack

Either that or one is the others wife !

Strange how they seem to think everything is well at the club when we can't even afford to loan players .

Of course this has nothing to do with abysmal running of the club and constant lies to cover that up by the mouth piece Jenkins, who quite frankly would have been sacked ages ago for crimes against football stewardship . And still fans are buying into the nonsense..

Can't afford to loan?

You think these guys are free do you? For every loan signing we bring in it adds to the seasons expenses.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 18:45 - Sep 1 with 857 viewsJackSomething

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 16:27 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

Who can't we rely on?

Courtney Baker Richardson for one.

Even by your superlative standards, that didn't take long for you to be proven wrong. You getting tired of the feeling yet?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024