Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night 08:27 - Oct 24 with 5826 viewsThewayiseeit

The below was posted to Facebook by my friend after his 15 year old son was subjected to abuse last night at the game.

Swansea v Blackburn
23 October 2018
Liberty Stadium

I sincerely hope that this is picked up and dealt with swiftly and appropriately by the club and trust.

On the evening of 23 October, my son was attending his first Swansea city game.
He was offered free tickets as reward for taking part in the Police Youth Volunteer scheme, of which he has been a part for a number of years.
One aspect of his duties on the evening in question was to hand out leaflets on stadium safety and information on hate crimes.
He came home absolutely distraught at the manner in which he was treated by some Swansea City ‘fans’.
I use inverted comma’s as I myself am a Swansea city fan and would hate for one second to be associated with these thugs. He was subjected to vile insults and at one point had a cigarette butt flicked in his face and was called ‘pig’. He is 15 years old.
When he came hold and told me of the incidents I could hardly believe what I was hearing, I really thought this backward hooligan minded way of thinking was banished some time in the 90’s.

I hope the club do everything in their power to find any individual involved in the abuse of these children who were there to raise awareness of hate crimes, and offer information for their safety.
Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 16:06 - Oct 24 with 1223 views3swan

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 16:05 - Oct 24 by LeonWasGod

Yeah, no idea on that. I was only assuming it was the kick it out campaign because they had a big push on it last night.

Thanks for the extra info
Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 16:10 - Oct 24 with 1211 viewsLohengrin

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 15:38 - Oct 24 by jackal

Awful to hear, especially following the incident after the Ipswich game. When the old gent was set upon.

As stated already, some people are just scum and can not be reasoned with.

Has anything more come to light there, mate? Are they anywhere nearer catching him? Somebody, somewhere, maybe even on here reading this knows who the little bastard is.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 16:14 - Oct 24 with 1185 viewsjackal

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 16:10 - Oct 24 by Lohengrin

Has anything more come to light there, mate? Are they anywhere nearer catching him? Somebody, somewhere, maybe even on here reading this knows who the little bastard is.

It seems to have moved to the back burner.

Nothing more has been said to my knowledge. Hopefully the boys in blue are still investigating.
Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 16:18 - Oct 24 with 1173 viewsLoyal

The lower the league the more violent it gets, has always been the case. Kids are easily influenced and the lure of Robinson and co is very appealing, especially when the enemy is within and is targeting your own people.

However, this seems to be an outright anti police incident if it is to be believed which I am sure it is. As I said before it shouldn't surprise anyone as those views surface on here as well, it's just that on here it's more lucid, in the flesh and from an impressionable kid trying to impress his mates it's obvious what will happen? I'm just amazed this kid was so naive and that these organisers whoever they are were not present at the time, which is my only question regards it all. Did all these horrible things happen to this kid without any guardians present or did he not have any ?

It seems odd to me that if he did have a guardian or people looking out for him that these things happenned without them witnessing it ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 16:18 - Oct 24 with 1171 viewsLohengrin

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 16:14 - Oct 24 by jackal

It seems to have moved to the back burner.

Nothing more has been said to my knowledge. Hopefully the boys in blue are still investigating.

It would probably be more productive if the kids in the East Stand started asking questions as to the coward’s identity.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 16:40 - Oct 24 with 1125 viewsBluebird

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 09:36 - Oct 24 by Darran

You’ll never stamp it out. Some people are just çunts and we’ve always had our fair share of those.

Sad story.

Same everywhere not just down your way. Every club has these low life idiots.
Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 17:23 - Oct 24 with 1070 viewsJackfath

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 15:27 - Oct 24 by peenemunde

An immediate lifetime ban ? What happened to being innocent until proven guilty.

One would hope the club/police would sort of, you know, watch CCTV of the incident before applying such measures and not just pick on a random ensuring they get the perpetrator.

Hope that clarifies it for you, get back to me if you need further help.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 17:37 - Oct 24 with 1051 viewsCooperman

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 17:23 - Oct 24 by Jackfath

One would hope the club/police would sort of, you know, watch CCTV of the incident before applying such measures and not just pick on a random ensuring they get the perpetrator.

Hope that clarifies it for you, get back to me if you need further help.

He already knew that of course but as is often the case had to go against the grain in order to be controversial.

I agree with everything you said in your post to which he responded.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 17:42 - Oct 24 with 1041 viewsjackportis

Clearly an attack on his uniform. Where was his supervisor, why did nobody passing by support, I hope the club recognise this behaviour and ensure this young lad is ok. JP can see him now a chopsy little short arse chest puffed out little moustache little earring and no doubt tattoos.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 18:01 - Oct 24 with 1018 viewsWingstandwood

The kid should be very proud of himself for getting involved in positive activity, the kids family should be proud of him also!

The kid should puff out his chest and realise that he has chosen to partake in something beneficial to others and his effort(s) are valued by many!!!!!

The kid should also realise he is made even more 'far-superior' by means of the very existence of the lowlife lout he encountered last night.

Argus!

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 20:26 - Oct 24 with 910 viewsjack2jack

Terrible situation, hope the lad is ok, and this incident doesn't deter him from continuing his good work,pity not all youngsters don't have the same attitude.
Hope the clown who subjected him to such a dreadful experience is brought to book.
Best wishes to the lad.
Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 21:50 - Oct 24 with 858 viewsjackrmee

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by our own ‘fans’ last night on 14:42 - Oct 24 by Jackfath

It's relevant if the minor was left to his devices at that time and the correct protocol for the "event" wasn't carried through. I expect this is in the risk assessment carried out by the organisation organising the event.

Edit.

If a fag butt was flicked into the youngsters face, it must have been outside the stadium. A 15 year old on an organised leaflet campaign shouldn't have been without an appropriate adult. Was this a police organised event? If so, the parent needs to take it up with the Police, and not the club? As I said, more information is needed before making knee jerk reactions.

For anyone in any doubt (I'm amazed it needs explaining) of course the abuse received is not necessary and should be met with an immediate lifetime ban.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 14:54]

I kind of agree with this.

If the kid was awarded the tickets for some good community work, just give him the tickets...don't expect him to do some free marketing for you while he's there and leave him unattended when you know full well that people working for yourselves, The Police, get abuse for being so called "Pigs".
Police should have done their own leaflet distribution and leave the kid enjoy the game in peace. Fukers.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024