Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread 18:25 - Nov 20 with 23549 viewsjackharris

An Brief Introduction to the Official Swansea vs Norwich Match Thread

[Post edited 21 Nov 2018 19:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:40 - Nov 24 with 3833 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

It’s why Delia and the boys are this weeks number 1.

Agreed.

Credit where credits due.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 24 with 3826 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 24 by LeonWasGod

Fer & Fulton offering no protection to the defence so far. And why do we need our number 10 to come and collect a short ball from the keeper. Leon would never have allowed that.

Only got Radio Wales commentary but that was the obvious conclusion.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:42 - Nov 24 with 3767 viewsymaohyd

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 24 by Loyal

This game is very definitely not over.

Is.

Norwich came into this on a massive high after that Millwall game.

This game was all about considering that and ensuring our game management was about being tight and countering the huge confidence they started with.

Instead an own goal and 2-0 down early on.

Appalling game management.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 24 with 3645 viewsWarwickHunt

We’re gonna win 4-3...
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:46 - Nov 24 with 3612 viewslonglostjack

Sounds like we’re the Turkey getting stuffed. What’s up with our defence? Can’t watch this afternoon.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 24 with 3549 viewslonglostjack

My text says game on !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 24 with 3508 viewsA_Fans_Dad

James pulls one back, we are matching them shot for shot.
Not over by a long way, we just to get more in the net.
So 1:3 at half time.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 15:50]
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 24 with 3505 viewsMorganator100

Is it a good time to start the shout Get Mulder off. I'm sure Nordfeldt would have been crucified if he was in the nets.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 24 with 3465 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 24 by Loyal

This game is very definitely not over.

Post of the day. You’re right, they may get 6
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 24 with 3289 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 24 by LeonWasGod

Post of the day. You’re right, they may get 6

Who scores next ?
Lump on

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 24 with 3201 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 24 by Loyal

Who scores next ?
Lump on

I thought Holt wasn’t playing...
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 24 with 3200 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 15:49 - Nov 24 by Morganator100

Is it a good time to start the shout Get Mulder off. I'm sure Nordfeldt would have been crucified if he was in the nets.

Potter fooked him right up, make no mistake , He's thinking of passing trying to be like nordfelt when he should have been trying to be just like Mulder.

Potter has created doubt where there wasn't any .
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 24 with 3165 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

I thought Holt wasn’t playing...

This game is still ours.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:06 - Nov 24 with 3083 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 24 by icecoldjack

Potter fooked him right up, make no mistake , He's thinking of passing trying to be like nordfelt when he should have been trying to be just like Mulder.

Potter has created doubt where there wasn't any .

For f*ck sake.

When we concede now it’s down to Mulder because Potter played Nordfeltd a few times as he wanted to see who he could rely on.

Mental supporters we have fair play. Norwich are a very, very good side at the level we are playing at, not an opinion, a fact.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:07 - Nov 24 with 3069 viewsLeonWasGod

Cynical and ‘professional’ as feck this Norwich side.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:14 - Nov 24 with 2917 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 24 by Loyal

This game is still ours.

*whoosh*
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:17 - Nov 24 with 2828 viewstheloneranger

Gylfi 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 24 with 2743 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:07 - Nov 24 by LeonWasGod

Cynical and ‘professional’ as feck this Norwich side.

Yes their foul count goes in tandem with our attempts on their goal.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 24 with 2727 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:14 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

*whoosh*

Do i give up on my positivity ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 24 with 2679 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 24 by Loyal

Think you can for today now at least 1-4
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 16:22]

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 24 with 2671 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I think that just about does 1:4 now.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:22 - Nov 24 with 2654 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 24 by Loyal

Lump = Grant Holt.

Never mind.

Anyway, 5-4?
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:26 - Nov 24 with 2540 viewsymaohyd

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:06 - Nov 24 by 34dfgdf54

For f*ck sake.

When we concede now it’s down to Mulder because Potter played Nordfeltd a few times as he wanted to see who he could rely on.

Mental supporters we have fair play. Norwich are a very, very good side at the level we are playing at, not an opinion, a fact.

We are making them look far better than they are.

Football is all about momentum. Their win against Millwall was amazing and creates huge confidence and momentum.

We needed to manage and counter-act that instead we've aproached it appallingly in a very unprofessional manner.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 24 with 2484 viewstheloneranger

They turn possession into goals

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 24 with 2062 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sounds like a good game not to be able to get to.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 16:49]

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024