Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread 18:25 - Nov 20 with 23550 viewsjackharris

An Brief Introduction to the Official Swansea vs Norwich Match Thread

[Post edited 21 Nov 2018 19:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:43 - Nov 24 with 1861 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:32 - Nov 24 by plasjack

So by your analysis the youngsters were at fault.?

The whole team were at fault....some more so than others.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 24 with 1845 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:43 - Nov 24 by Flashberryjack

The whole team were at fault....some more so than others.

Well done sherlock.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:51 - Nov 24 with 1831 viewsploppy

Didn't like Norwich's antics, but for me they were the best team we've played this season - by quite some way. Their pass and move had us chasing shadows for much of the game. They played triangles like we used to. And they had lots of pace on the transition as well.

They're the kind of team (like we were) whose style of play will suit the PL, so if they get promoted (and I wouldn't bet against it) they'll have a good chance of staying up.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 24 with 1747 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 24 by plasjack

Well done sherlock.

Elementary dear Watson.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 01:58 - Nov 25 with 1388 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 17:22 - Nov 24 by Highjack

They took the chances we gifted them. We didn’t take ours. It’s a story as old as time.

Simply put mate. Others have elucidated our issues with more detail but your post captures it succinctly.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 01:58 - Nov 25 with 1388 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 19:07 - Nov 24 by mTORC1

We aren’t good enough for promotion this season.
It’s not the end of the world.

Welcome back.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 02:02 - Nov 25 with 1385 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:51 - Nov 24 by ploppy

Didn't like Norwich's antics, but for me they were the best team we've played this season - by quite some way. Their pass and move had us chasing shadows for much of the game. They played triangles like we used to. And they had lots of pace on the transition as well.

They're the kind of team (like we were) whose style of play will suit the PL, so if they get promoted (and I wouldn't bet against it) they'll have a good chance of staying up.

Spot on. What I will add is that they started disjointedly and if we had more about us we could have stolen a march on them...but we were as poor as them starting so...meh!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024