Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread 12:17 - Jan 2 with 23744 viewsjackharris

––––––PAY ON THE DAY NOW AVAILABLE––––––

[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 5 with 3522 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Really enjoyed that...Great performance.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 5 with 3506 viewsPegojack

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 5 by dickythorpe

Cerveza tonight?

Dinner party - cava and a cheeky little Navarra white.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 16:55]
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 5 with 3492 viewsjasper_T

Third time's the charm. Bit of luck in the first half but a good win.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 5 with 3465 viewsJonTheJack

Excellent performance; no matter how rubbish Villa were. We were on top from start to finish and it was good to see the goals go in that everyone deserved.

Enjoyed watching that! Keep this going with the sane team selections please!
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 5 with 3376 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:41 - Jan 5 by zedlep

Cardiff 1-0 down😀

I remember Warnocks graceless comments when we beat Sheff Utd in the cup. I wonder how hes going to play it today.

Its just a ride.

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 5 with 3338 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am glad CBR has got another goal, it will do his confidence the world of good.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 5 with 3334 viewsOldjack

1-0 to Gillingham

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 5 with 3310 viewssainthelens

Who do we want next Ladies n Gents.?
Accrington at home ??
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 5 with 3269 viewsGaz_M

Excellent performance.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 5 with 3244 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 5 by sainthelens

Accrington at home ??

I want to go as far as possible. I love the FA Cup. We’re gonna be comfortably mid table in the league so I’d love to see us give the Cup a proper go. Like we did today. More of that please.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 5 with 3225 viewsBLAZE

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 5 by sainthelens

Accrington at home ??

I wouldn't mind Cardiff

Oh wait
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 5 with 3225 viewsBloodyhills

I enjoyed watching that. Could barely hear a peep from the Villa fans such was the way we controlled the game. Well done to all the travelling supporters.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 5 with 3150 viewsThrasher6

Done my brains...(Villa didn't score)...but eff it...worth the loss...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:09 - Jan 5 with 3145 viewslonglostjack

Accrington at home ??

Newport away.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:18 - Jan 5 with 3025 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 5 by Oldjack

1-0 to Gillingham

Gillingham please

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:42 - Jan 5 with 2855 viewsvetchonian

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:18 - Jan 5 by thornabyswan

Gillingham please

No they are better than us they just beat a PL side!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:58 - Jan 5 with 2732 viewsBadlands

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 17:18 - Jan 5 by thornabyswan

Gillingham please

Yep
And show the Basseys how it's done.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 5 with 2313 viewsphact0rri

Wish I could have seen this performance. But sounds good. hope there's highlights at least.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 20:41 - Jan 5 with 2285 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 5 by phact0rri

Wish I could have seen this performance. But sounds good. hope there's highlights at least.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/234704/a.-villa-v-swans

Its just a ride.

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 21:27 - Jan 5 with 2188 viewswestside

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 21:42 - Jan 5 with 2162 viewsSmellyplumz

Missed the game today, visiting my old man who ain't well. Just watched the highlights and looks like we played brilliantly. Well done Potter and the boys.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 22:19 - Jan 5 with 2079 viewscockneyswan

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 21:42 - Jan 5 by Smellyplumz

Missed the game today, visiting my old man who ain't well. Just watched the highlights and looks like we played brilliantly. Well done Potter and the boys.

I just got back, we were very good everyone of the players contributed, and a special mention for the Jack Army who were awesome for the 90 minutes totally out sang the Villa.. sorry to hear your dads not well hope he gets better soon.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 00:00 - Jan 6 with 1903 viewswestside

Leroy Fer birthday today according to 2019 swans calendar
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 01:56 - Jan 6 with 1813 viewsDJack

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 00:00 - Jan 6 by westside

Leroy Fer birthday today according to 2019 swans calendar

Aye a group of young lads near me sung happy birthday during the game... To be fair they were very vocal all game. Tidy.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 08:13 - Jan 6 with 1671 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 21:27 - Jan 5 by westside

The best laid plans eh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024