Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread 12:17 - Jan 2 with 23746 viewsjackharris

––––––PAY ON THE DAY NOW AVAILABLE––––––

[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 21:39 - Jan 4 with 3439 viewsLoyal

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 4 by stAteSwan

That's my fault. My computer autocorrected it from Blackpool to Blackwood. Apparently, it does not consider Blackpool to be a word.

Blackwood is as well 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 09:10 - Jan 5 with 3204 viewssplJack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fans-bee

Personally I don't care if we win or lose today, particularly after the meek way we tossed away the quarter final last season.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 10:44 - Jan 5 with 3092 viewsLoyal

Many going ? It's insignificant to many.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 11:25 - Jan 5 with 3042 viewsWxmJax

I am, second game of the season for me, struggled this season and last so have to take every opportunity I can. Apparently Villa have shifted over 37,000 tickets and have now opened all the ground as of yesterday afternoon. Could be over 40,000 there for a reserve game.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 11:46 - Jan 5 with 3005 viewsCooperman

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 11:25 - Jan 5 by WxmJax

I am, second game of the season for me, struggled this season and last so have to take every opportunity I can. Apparently Villa have shifted over 37,000 tickets and have now opened all the ground as of yesterday afternoon. Could be over 40,000 there for a reserve game.

40,000 - that’s how it should be. The magic of the FA Cup.

A little cup run to the QF’s would be most welcoming IMO; another stepping stone in what is hopefully another phase of growth for SCFC.

A divisional rival away from home isn’t a great draw but if the 40k attendance becomes reality then it will provide a little financial boost.

As for the line ups - almost impossible to predict.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 11:54 - Jan 5 with 2993 viewsjasper_T

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 11:46 - Jan 5 by Cooperman

40,000 - that’s how it should be. The magic of the FA Cup.

A little cup run to the QF’s would be most welcoming IMO; another stepping stone in what is hopefully another phase of growth for SCFC.

A divisional rival away from home isn’t a great draw but if the 40k attendance becomes reality then it will provide a little financial boost.

As for the line ups - almost impossible to predict.

Cian Harries nailed on to start.

Probably on the left wing, or in goal.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 12:46 - Jan 5 with 2913 viewsjasper_T

Burnley are so poor. Barnsley look like they've got the better footballers. Playing like the home side.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 13:39 - Jan 5 with 2824 viewsSwan91

---------------------Nordvelt-----------
Naughton------VDH------CCV------Cian Harries
--------------Fulton--------Grimes---------------
Dyer---------------Mackay------------James
----------------CBR--------------------------

I would go with something like this... or maybe Asoro having a chance to prove again.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 5 with 2728 viewsjasper_T

Boring selection, this.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 5 with 2723 viewsjasper_T

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 5 with 2628 viewsSwansea93

Suprised to see a full strength side out, and Narsingh back because the bonus payment to PSV is league appearances not cup.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 5 with 2621 viewsSwan91

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

thats a first team selection give or take... just 1 or 2 players different...

I hope we play narsingh... even if he doesn't go this window.. I am sure in this league he could do so much. I still think he has the ability, I am curious as to how he hasn't even made the bench till now. maybe an attitude problem? because I definitely think he could be better on the right than dyer.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:20 - Jan 5 with 2513 viewshobo

Would have fancied us had CBR not been starting. Hopefully keep it tight for an hour and then bring on Oli
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 5 with 2497 viewsunion_jack

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:20 - Jan 5 by hobo

Would have fancied us had CBR not been starting. Hopefully keep it tight for an hour and then bring on Oli

That may be a tad tricky.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:23 - Jan 5 with 2488 viewsandrew

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:20 - Jan 5 by hobo

If Oli comes on at alltoday I will give you £1 trillion.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 5 with 2446 viewshobo

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 5 by union_jack

That may be a tad tricky.

Oh dear. How do we have no strikers on the bench?! Give Narsingh a go up front maybe?
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:37 - Jan 5 with 2355 viewsdickythorpe

Give it a go today. Use the bench
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:45 - Jan 5 with 2309 viewsjasper_T

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 5 by Swan91

thats a first team selection give or take... just 1 or 2 players different...

I hope we play narsingh... even if he doesn't go this window.. I am sure in this league he could do so much. I still think he has the ability, I am curious as to how he hasn't even made the bench till now. maybe an attitude problem? because I definitely think he could be better on the right than dyer.

He asked to leave, then asked to be paid up to leave, then when given a chance for the u23s he stank up the place.

Any faith that he might come good baffles me. He wasn't even anything special in Holland. Made a career based on a reputation for "potential" he's never looked like living up to.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:50 - Jan 5 with 2269 viewsunion_jack

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 5 by hobo

Oh dear. How do we have no strikers on the bench?! Give Narsingh a go up front maybe?

Wasn’t he suffering with a lurgy of some kind. Montero too?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 15:02 - Jan 5 with 2152 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

A cup run to the final be great

Come on you swans 🦢

Any links to this feast of football please

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 15:03 - Jan 5 with 2133 viewsCooperman

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

Boring selection, this.

You’ll have to explain this comment to me.

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 15:04 - Jan 5 with 2124 viewsCaptain_Sham

Someone call 999 - we are on fire

Its just a ride.

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 2090 viewsCooperman

There’s only one Courtney Baker-Richardson!

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 2078 viewshobo

Always said CBR was an excellent striker
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 2076 viewsjack2jack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024