Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bully. 18:14 - Jan 5 with 9442 viewsmbooker

I know Alby personally and without going into too much detail.. the way KH is treating players and fellow staff, it’s absolutely no surprise these current problems exist. Dale appear to be skint and that’s because of one reason - him. He’s pocketing so much money out of these deals, it’s almost as if he’s an agent rather than a football manager. The general consensus is nobody wants him around apart from a few youngsters who he’s promised the world to, but really, will sell them to a bang average club but has a sell on clause that lines his pockets. Sad.
Bully. on 10:24 - Jan 6 with 1266 viewsfinberty

Meanwhile he continues to receive a relatively hefty wage, without making himself selectable.

Heroic.
Bully. on 11:36 - Jan 6 with 1063 viewsrochdale_ranger

Bully. on 09:57 - Jan 6 by Boss_Hog

I was present at Oxford to witness Wilbraham give one of the worst performances I've seen in recent years. If he was told some home truths after the game by the manager, he should just have sat there and taken them as they were undoubtedly true. It was embarrassing for him and the club and confirmed to me his days of offering any team in The Football League are long gone.

His beard is on point though.
Bully. on 12:47 - Jan 6 with 919 viewsYouTubeDale

We all know that Rochdale are a club that can’t afford top players not performing. And when they are on top whack that hurts even more. Yes, we were excited at the prospects of Alby,Perks,Randall and Clough coming to the club. In our minds we had cracked it making such signings but it has all, in hindsight, been a car crash just like the last 3 Dale games. From having it all we are left to salvage the season hoping Hill, or A.N. Other can steady the ship rapidly and sail us to calm waters.

I can’t blame Hill for freezing Alby out after the Oxford game as he had enough chances. Just hope we can offload him on Monday. Now that would be a good bit of business and hope Bottomley has sharpened his quill in anticipation.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 12:48]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Bully. on 14:22 - Jan 6 with 760 viewsParkinsGimp

Bully. on 21:22 - Jan 5 by nordenblue

Whilst sat in the main stand for the Blackpool game that crossed my mind too,there must be 4 others sat outside the dug out with BBM being the furthest, generally on the mobile to I'm guessing another employee presumably sat at a higher vantage point for formations etc,I'm sure Ellis used to do that sort of thing. My initial thought was is there any real need for all these staff,no doubt being paid a fair whack too

Bucket Bstard Murphy should never of been signed for this club , he was hopeless as a player and a waste of space on backroom. Get rid now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024