Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bully. 18:14 - Jan 5 with 9439 viewsmbooker

I know Alby personally and without going into too much detail.. the way KH is treating players and fellow staff, it’s absolutely no surprise these current problems exist. Dale appear to be skint and that’s because of one reason - him. He’s pocketing so much money out of these deals, it’s almost as if he’s an agent rather than a football manager. The general consensus is nobody wants him around apart from a few youngsters who he’s promised the world to, but really, will sell them to a bang average club but has a sell on clause that lines his pockets. Sad.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:02 - Jan 5 with 2826 viewsfitzochris

Bully. on 18:58 - Jan 5 by mbooker

If you look at the way it’s worded, I’ve not actually said Alby has disclosed any information to me. I made sure of that.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Bully. on 19:02 - Jan 5 with 2821 viewsTVOS1907

If you look at the way it’s worded, I’ve not actually said Alby has disclosed any information to me. I made sure of that.

How did he pass it to you then - by osmosis?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:03 - Jan 5 with 2807 viewsfitzochris

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:02 - Jan 5 by fitzochris

Er...

Bully. on 19:05 - Jan 5 with 2773 viewsBigKindo

Bully. on 18:55 - Jan 5 by TVOS1907

And she was still younger than thee, BK.

So I am the last Dubonnet and gin drinker
Bully. on 19:08 - Jan 5 with 2706 viewsBigKindo

Bully. on 18:57 - Jan 5 by judd

I was joking

Ok. Can we get her on loan?
Bully. on 19:09 - Jan 5 with 2700 viewskiwidale

Bully. on 18:56 - Jan 5 by TomRAFC

If naming him, and giving details he disclosed to you in confidence,on a public forum, isn't dropping him in it then what is? Perhaps his pin number if you please?

I don't doubt that Hill is after players who do as they are told, and it's time for him to go. Simply that your post reeks of the intentional rumour mill.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 18:57]

This is ridicules and petty in equal measure Wilbraham is on his way out it cant get any worse for him Mbooker has not dropped him in anything that he wasn't already in already. The nonsense spouted on this thread is too silly for words and indicative of the frustration to what's happing at the moment, but hey ho! carry on shoot the messenger its his fault.

This is not the time for bickering.

Bully. on 19:11 - Jan 5 with 2637 viewsnordenblue

Bully. on 18:40 - Jan 5 by RAFCBLUE

You assume that KH says "sell a player" and then they are sold.

I assume, as in the past, that Andy Cannon and Harrison McGahey would have had to have had had at least one other ratify that deal and most likely the Board as a whole.

David Bottomley was involved in both; Col's interview proved that given Bottomley stated we couldn't announce Cannon's leaving until the paperwork was complete.

There a collective responsibility to all transfers in and out.

The biggest bearing on outgoing transfers is a man who's been left to run his mouth too out of control, I'll let you fill in the blanks.... we couldn't announce the transfer until paperwork completes in case things fell through anyway at the last minute they'd look pretty silly, doesn't mean he's involved in the deal just because he knows about it,most folk on here knew about it going through are we all involved too?
If DB said it was Sat today I'd still have to check the calender....
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 19:18]
Bully. on 19:15 - Jan 5 with 2571 viewsmbooker

Bully. on 19:11 - Jan 5 by nordenblue

The biggest bearing on outgoing transfers is a man who's been left to run his mouth too out of control, I'll let you fill in the blanks.... we couldn't announce the transfer until paperwork completes in case things fell through anyway at the last minute they'd look pretty silly, doesn't mean he's involved in the deal just because he knows about it,most folk on here knew about it going through are we all involved too?

In every single deal, the buying club control all media rights. They decide as and when deals are announced. Don’t know why, it’s just always been the case. Deals can be completed weeks and months in advance without the official announcement, mainly due to media obligations that the player has to fulfill.
Login to get fewer ads

Bully. on 19:17 - Jan 5 with 2533 viewsfitzochris

Bully. on 19:15 - Jan 5 by mbooker

In every single deal, the buying club control all media rights. They decide as and when deals are announced. Don’t know why, it’s just always been the case. Deals can be completed weeks and months in advance without the official announcement, mainly due to media obligations that the player has to fulfill.

Not heard that one before tbf. Usually the two clubs work out the media announcement timing between them. Not saying that always happens.

Bully. on 19:17 - Jan 5 with 2529 viewsBarryStrange

Bully. on 18:44 - Jan 5 by judd

He's fookin crap. He was fookin crap at Bolton last season and has been fookin crap when he has played this season. His miss at Sunderland could have been scored by the Queen Mother and she's been dead fook knows how long. Sooner we are rid of him the better.

To be honest he was always the sort of signing you lot would have ripped it out of something chronic if we'd made it. The last few years have taught us how to recognise a useless aging mercenary.

Bet that decent 10 minutes for Bolton added a fair few quid on to what he's charging you too.
Bully. on 19:18 - Jan 5 with 2511 viewsRAFCBLUE

Bully. on 19:11 - Jan 5 by nordenblue

I don't disagree with the point you make NB.

But does that man have a manager? Yes; its the Chairman.

Dunphy even said in his closing interview that Hill worked within the plan with regards to player sales.

Hill has his strengths and weaknesses as we all do but he hasn't been acting for the last few years all alone.

Andy Cannon and Harrison McGahey were sales of players who would not sign new contracts and sold with the joint agreement of Manager, CEO and Chairman.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Bully. on 19:24 - Jan 5 with 2440 viewsTomRAFC

Oh please! Semantic mastermind are we? Coincidentally announced after a loss. Stop digging.

You felt the need to mention him and your association with him. You brought him into it. I'm inclined to think you're trying to support your personal (and quite possible) theory by falsely associating yourself with a player. The sadder possibility is dragging a friends name into this, in a way that could be noticed by the club. Sure to help your "mate" and his bullying situation. Have you made it up or betrayed a friend? I guess only you know.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 0:35]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Bully. on 19:31 - Jan 5 with 2358 viewsjudd

Bully. on 19:18 - Jan 5 by RAFCBLUE

Dunphy even said in his closing interview that Hill worked within the plan with regards to player sales.

Hill has his strengths and weaknesses as we all do but he hasn't been acting for the last few years all alone.

Andy Cannon and Harrison McGahey were sales of players who would not sign new contracts and sold with the joint agreement of Manager, CEO and Chairman.

They did sign new contracts with us, didn't they?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bully. on 19:32 - Jan 5 with 2344 viewsfitzochris

Bully. on 19:31 - Jan 5 by judd

They certainly did.

Bully. on 19:33 - Jan 5 with 2337 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bully. on 19:18 - Jan 5 by RAFCBLUE

ERR no mcgahey had 18 months on his

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bully. on 20:01 - Jan 5 with 2216 viewsnordenblue

Bully. on 19:31 - Jan 5 by judd

Don't let the facts get in the way ffs....
Bully. on 20:18 - Jan 5 with 2130 viewsSaxonDale

Bully. on 18:28 - Jan 5 by mbooker

This is my personal comment and nothing to do with Alby but maybe if a 6ft 3in striker who isn’t the quickest or the most skilful is shoved onto the wing every game he starts, he’d have more of a chance. He wants to play. He wants to help the team but KH refuses to play anyone in their correct position because he’s so desperate to want to be seen as a tactical genius by playing everyone in different positions.

Wilbraham would’ve been told by Hill exactly what he would’ve expected from him before he joined, including what position it would be. You and your agent would hardly have to do any research to see that Hilly likes to play a aerial presence on the wing. If, after being told this and happily signing a lucrative contract, Wilbraham throws his toys out the pram about not playing upfront, then he’s got no sympathy from me.
Bully. on 20:26 - Jan 5 with 2087 viewsD_Alien

Bully. on 20:18 - Jan 5 by SaxonDale

Wilbraham would’ve been told by Hill exactly what he would’ve expected from him before he joined, including what position it would be. You and your agent would hardly have to do any research to see that Hilly likes to play a aerial presence on the wing. If, after being told this and happily signing a lucrative contract, Wilbraham throws his toys out the pram about not playing upfront, then he’s got no sympathy from me.

Aye, and if he can't trap a ball and make a simple layoff, he'll get no sympathy from anyone - just basics that he's lost

From playing in the championship, he's been utter shite from the word go, whatever position he's been deployed in

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bully. on 20:31 - Jan 5 with 2059 views49thseason

At 38 years old you might think he would have been grateful to play anywhere. He has simply collected another year's salary without breaking a sweat. The signing was a bad idea from the get-go as was that of Perkins. The whole raison d'etre of this club is to develop talent and sell it on to wealthier clubs. If we needed more experience on the field to help the youngsters we should have signed an experienced centre-back capable of seeing the whole game in front of him and of helping Delaney.
Bully. on 20:37 - Jan 5 with 1990 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bully. on 18:46 - Jan 5 by RAFCBLUE

Are those Hill's words in the dressing room after the game at Oxford judd or just your own thoughts?

Whose ever words they are Judd has got it spot on.......this club has too many freeloaders,sorry Alby, and not all are players.....Goalkeeping coach also take a bow.
Bully. on 20:46 - Jan 5 with 1909 viewskiwidale

Bully. on 20:37 - Jan 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Whose ever words they are Judd has got it spot on.......this club has too many freeloaders,sorry Alby, and not all are players.....Goalkeeping coach also take a bow.

Coaching Keepers at Rochdale AFC... ok lads will start off with catching. I throw it to you and if you catch it throw it to him or kick it back to me. later on we will do some kicking practice if the ball bobbles just kick another ball finish off with diving practice just throw yourself around and look busy Im off for a brew, No we wont be practicing defending crosses nobody in the club can cross a ball.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 20:50]

This is not the time for bickering.

Bully. on 21:16 - Jan 5 with 1742 viewsfunkkk

With the amount of players Hill has tried to turn in to full backs I'd be very surprised if he tells players exactly where he wants them to play before signing.
Bully. on 21:22 - Jan 5 with 1697 viewsnordenblue

Bully. on 20:37 - Jan 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Whilst sat in the main stand for the Blackpool game that crossed my mind too,there must be 4 others sat outside the dug out with BBM being the furthest, generally on the mobile to I'm guessing another employee presumably sat at a higher vantage point for formations etc,I'm sure Ellis used to do that sort of thing. My initial thought was is there any real need for all these staff,no doubt being paid a fair whack too
Bully. on 02:38 - Jan 6 with 1223 viewsbig_dave

There always seems to be someone who is in the know, Whether that be what's appertaining behind the scenes or how much we got when a player is sold for a undisclosed fee and this month it's Booker's turn.
I'm sure ' Alby ' won't appreciate him gobbing off about stuff like this, Not that anyone believes it, if Keith hill was such a bully, am sure it would have been public knowledge before now.

as joanie Taylor once said " W.A.L.O.O.S "a
Bully. on 09:57 - Jan 6 with 1007 viewsBoss_Hog

I was present at Oxford to witness Wilbraham give one of the worst performances I've seen in recent years. If he was told some home truths after the game by the manager, he should just have sat there and taken them as they were undoubtedly true. It was embarrassing for him and the club and confirmed to me his days of offering any team in The Football League are long gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024