Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who made the decision? 17:15 - Mar 2 with 5938 viewsborntogo

As supporters I think we've every right to ask this question and receive an answer from the club - who made the decision to give Keith Hill a five-year contract?

Almost all decisions emanate from a single person, whether accredited to 'the board' or 'the club' etc. So, who was it?

It is the single worst decision made in the last 20 years of Rochdale AFC. It has left us unable to afford to sack him while meaning we suffer a hemorrhage of fans and finances due to his shocking player acquisition, tactics and man-management.

Who knows the long-term damage.

Who made the decision? on 09:50 - Mar 3 with 1222 viewsJimmyRustler

As I've said previously, as long as there's some sort of termination clause in there then the 5 year deal wasn't a a bad idea.

You would like to think the "powers that be had sufficient foresight to put one in place. However, you just never know with our lot. If its just a bog standard 5 year deal then that was fairly irresponsible tbf
Who made the decision? on 10:05 - Mar 3 with 1176 viewssweetcorn

Who made the decision? on 17:39 - Mar 2 by rochdaleriddler

Genuine question to the Hill lovers, what is your man doing at the moment to maintain your manlove? His weird team selections continue and the slump deepens.

*man love

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Who made the decision? on 10:22 - Mar 3 with 1149 views100notout

Who made the decision? on 09:50 - Mar 3 by JimmyRustler

As I've said previously, as long as there's some sort of termination clause in there then the 5 year deal wasn't a a bad idea.

You would like to think the "powers that be had sufficient foresight to put one in place. However, you just never know with our lot. If its just a bog standard 5 year deal then that was fairly irresponsible tbf

Bang on

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Who made the decision? on 11:27 - Mar 3 with 1060 viewsrochdale_ranger

Who made the decision? on 17:17 - Mar 2 by SuddenLad

Irrelevant who made the decision.

Cheers nice one for clearing that one up for us all mate.
Who made the decision? on 13:02 - Mar 3 with 999 viewsParkinsGimp

Who made the decision? on 17:27 - Mar 2 by SuddenLad

Did anyone ask the question at the time ? It's only 'become relevant' because of recent form. No interest in the question until the going gets tough.

No matter who it was, you can't do anything about it.

What if someone says 'It was me'. What happens then ? What action do you take ?

Yes I did , it was a ridiculous decision,if KJH was being chased by bigger clubs everytime their jobs became available then maybe ...only maybe a long term contract could be given. But nobody has looked at Hill since his failure at Barnsley. Most clubs know he is a selfish little boy who cannot handle pressure and has lost his mojo with regards to sign players.( having a scouting network that involves going back to team sheets of teams who were half decent 8 years ago , isnt a good idea) .
He runs or should I say ruins this club from top to bottom and we should know which numpty decided to hand over total control to an aggressive little rag bully.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024