Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next two games: Home support can play a huge part 18:42 - Mar 2 with 5481 viewsVivaDonaldo

We saw today what can happen when a fanbase is vocal and behind their team. The players feed off the positivity and referees can crumble under pressure.

There's no denying that Luton Town and their supporters have a lot more to shout about than us.

However, we have some crucial home games coming up, true six pointers. I hope we as fans realise that getting on top of the players and manager will only have a negative effect in this run in.

Let's take control of the one thing we as fans can, drive and create as positive and supportive an environment as possible over the next two games. I'm sure the players will appreciate it and will find the additional gears needed to get out of this situation.

I just feel that needless and pointless moaning and groaning would only serve to feed into what is already a dire situation and would only serve to compound our problems.
Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 02:23 - Mar 4 with 1183 viewskiwidale

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 23:15 - Mar 3 by BlueDales

I'm not from Rochdale, I've barely even lived in the town. That absolutely doesn't mean that I "don't get" the club or am in any way less of a supporter. To suggest otherwise is absolute nonsense. I've travelled goodness knows how many miles up and down this country following this club, I've been a supporter all my life and always will be. But living or being from elsewhere makes someone less of a supporter? Give me a break.

did you actually read what I said especially ths bit... "I support Rochdale because I was born in the town as I suspect both you and Parkins were, does that make us better supporters than James? no it doesn't"... its especially pertinent.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 2:31]

This is not the time for bickering.

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 08:02 - Mar 4 with 1087 viewssweetcorn

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 13:10 - Mar 3 by ParkinsGimp

You are starting to get on my tits now ...rock up decide to support a team with no affilation then expect us born here ( and stuck with the team whether we like it or not) to be as enthusiastic as you. Its our club he is destroying, yes destroying...we will be lucky to survive League two with the shower he is bringing in. And having a board with no balls who let him get away with blaming the fans week in week out and actually swearing at fans ..well having said that we got directors who do that( wish he had swore at me!)
It is soul destroying to watch a team that once played with flare and no fear to this shambles. Hill has done a brilliant job in the past but I'm afraid he has outstayed his welcome and lost his passion and his ideas are outdated. . Players and managers come and go , fans are always here.

Why what would you have done? Posted on here probably.

Mong.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 08:07 - Mar 4 with 1081 viewsJimmyRustler

The fans have been extremely patient with both the team and KH for the large majority of the season.

In our current predicament, they need to give us something to cheer about. Forgive me but I don't feel like blindly shouting or cheering when we've been served a load of shite on the pitch for the best part of 18 months. Happy clapping is just as bad as those who are overly negative
Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 08:57 - Mar 4 with 1036 viewskiwidale

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 08:02 - Mar 4 by sweetcorn

Why what would you have done? Posted on here probably.

Mong.

classy as ever sweetmore.

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 09:05 - Mar 4 with 1026 viewskel

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 08:57 - Mar 4 by kiwidale

I’d imagine that by using the word ‘mong’ he was responding to the fact that Parkinsgimp can seemingly call other dale fans mongs without the absolute fannyfest that once accompanied other dale fans saying it elsewhere.

The moral high grounders who ironically have the morals of an alleycat don’t seem to have the balls to say owt about it this time though.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 9:07]
Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 09:54 - Mar 4 with 997 viewsJimmyRustler

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 09:05 - Mar 4 by kel

I’d imagine that by using the word ‘mong’ he was responding to the fact that Parkinsgimp can seemingly call other dale fans mongs without the absolute fannyfest that once accompanied other dale fans saying it elsewhere.

The moral high grounders who ironically have the morals of an alleycat don’t seem to have the balls to say owt about it this time though.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 9:07]

Stfu you mong
Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 10:02 - Mar 4 with 972 viewssweetcorn

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 08:57 - Mar 4 by kiwidale

First off my username is sweetcorn not sweetmore.

It’s not like you to attempt to jump on something and get it horribly wrong. Parkinsgimp calls people mongs at the drop of a hat, thought i’d return the favour.

Better look next time..

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 10:13 - Mar 4 with 948 viewskiwidale

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 10:02 - Mar 4 by sweetcorn

First off my username is sweetcorn not sweetmore.

It’s not like you to attempt to jump on something and get it horribly wrong. Parkinsgimp calls people mongs at the drop of a hat, thought i’d return the favour.

Better look next time..

whatever you're name is you are trying too hard. shouldn't you be at the hospital getting you're tongue surgically removed from Hills arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 10:17 - Mar 4 with 932 viewssweetcorn

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 10:13 - Mar 4 by kiwidale

whatever you're name is you are trying too hard. shouldn't you be at the hospital getting you're tongue surgically removed from Hills arse.

I see senility hasn’t taken your good humour, im practically on the floor laughing..

Next two games: Home support can play a huge part on 10:22 - Mar 4 with 912 viewsVivaDonaldo

Well this thread went the way I wanted it to....

At least if the change of manager rumour is correct we skills hopefully get more positivity at the weekend from the stands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024