Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New retroQPR Blog 16:31 - Jun 28 with 1690 viewsChrisGuy

Hi everyone, you may have seen my retroQPR account on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and also the Facebook group (which you are all welcome to join).

I have now launched a blog in which I hope to include articles and interviews featuring the players, managers and fans that make our club so special.

I am delighted to say that Gordon Macey, lifelong R's fan and the club's historian for the last 25 plus years has agreed to be the first interviewee for the blog.

I hope you enjoy reading Gordon's memories, feel free to contact me with any suggestions you have for future blog posts.

https://retroqpr.home.blog

Many Thanks

Chris Guy
New retroQPR Blog on 17:16 - Jun 28 with 1623 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Interesting read.

Would love Gordon getting a book published, collating the programme articles on our previous grounds. In fact would love a map showing them all.
New retroQPR Blog on 18:10 - Jun 28 with 1556 viewspeejaybee

Interesting Article
https://thebeautifulhistory.wordpress.com/clubs/queens-park-rangers/

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

New retroQPR Blog on 11:44 - Jun 29 with 1361 viewssmegma

New retroQPR Blog on 17:16 - Jun 28 by WrightUp5hit___

Interesting read.

Would love Gordon getting a book published, collating the programme articles on our previous grounds. In fact would love a map showing them all.

THen tony incenzo can write about it in the programme and pretend he wrote it.
New retroQPR Blog on 10:20 - Jun 30 with 1218 viewsfrancisbowles

Very interesting interview with Gordon Macey. Particularly, the mention of Churchill's father being patron of the club in the 1890's. Having been to both Blenheim and Chartwell recently, I wish I had known earlier so that I could have given the photographs of him due respect. (uRrrrrs)

Can we now claim that we were instrumental in the life of the greatest Brit of the 20th century?
New retroQPR Blog on 12:11 - Jun 30 with 1175 viewsloftboy

New retroQPR Blog on 10:20 - Jun 30 by francisbowles

Very interesting interview with Gordon Macey. Particularly, the mention of Churchill's father being patron of the club in the 1890's. Having been to both Blenheim and Chartwell recently, I wish I had known earlier so that I could have given the photographs of him due respect. (uRrrrrs)

Can we now claim that we were instrumental in the life of the greatest Brit of the 20th century?

Thought that was Jamie pollock!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

New retroQPR Blog on 20:25 - Jun 30 with 1050 viewsHadders

New retroQPR Blog on 17:16 - Jun 28 by WrightUp5hit___

Interesting read.

I'll second that. What a walk (or series of walks that would be)! Good luck with the blog, and what a great start! I used to go on QPR Report a lot before I discovered LFW and they have loads of interesting stuff on there.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2019 20:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024