Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Voting forms have arrived then 10:24 - Jul 12 with 18410 viewsDarran

👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Voting forms have arrived then on 12:20 - Jul 13 with 1868 viewsUxbridge

Voting forms have arrived then on 02:59 - Jul 13 by DJack

Aye, I lapsed my Trust membership after that. As to your nature v principle comment ...absolute horseshît!

You legal advice said you had a strong case and the previous divisiveness of the owners made it no other option but legal.

I hope that those, that now, have a chance to vote choose to go on the offensive thus enabling me to feel that rejoining is a necessity and not a supine position.

You may not have been around last time when some people were saying the Trust shouldn't ever make a recommendation, and that it had absolutely nothing to do with the recommendation being to accept the offer.

It'll be interesting to see if the same people make the same comments now...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Voting forms have arrived then on 12:22 - Jul 13 with 1860 viewsNeath_Jack

Voting forms have arrived then on 22:50 - Jul 12 by Garyjack

It's a very brave move at last, but ALL Trust members have to understand the implications if they vote option 2. The Trust essentially becomes a non entity. Be brave, be a fan of your club, and don't take what the Yanks and sell outs have done to you as a fan and Trust member. There is no going back from this. Remember, the sell outs do not recognise the monies that trust members put in to help save the club back in 2002 with no intention of any return. They've stomped all over every single one of us without a second thought, and sold out for personal gain without a care in the world for the club who they claimed to be life long fans of. But this is not about revenge, it's about justice, justice for us fans and the club we love.

Fair play, that’s a superb rallying call 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Voting forms have arrived then on 12:48 - Jul 13 with 1814 viewsCooperman

It's a very brave move at last, but ALL Trust members have to understand the implications if they vote option 2. The Trust essentially becomes a non entity. Be brave, be a fan of your club, and don't take what the Yanks and sell outs have done to you as a fan and Trust member. There is no going back from this. Remember, the sell outs do not recognise the monies that trust members put in to help save the club back in 2002 with no intention of any return. They've stomped all over every single one of us without a second thought, and sold out for personal gain without a care in the world for the club who they claimed to be life long fans of. But this is not about revenge, it's about justice, justice for us fans and the club we love.

Superbly put.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Voting forms have arrived then on 13:10 - Jul 13 with 1776 viewsWingstandwood

Keep on bumping that one up until the voting process is over and all votes have been collected!

Argus!

Voting forms have arrived then on 13:26 - Jul 13 with 1755 viewsjacabertawe

YES!!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Voting forms have arrived then on 13:38 - Jul 13 with 1740 viewsfelixstowe_jack

My vote is in the post.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Voting forms have arrived then on 13:40 - Jul 13 with 1731 viewsDrGonzo

Letters sent separately to trust position nominations?
Voting forms have arrived then on 14:06 - Jul 13 with 1692 views3swan

Very well put sir. Nothing else needs saying
Login to get fewer ads

Voting forms have arrived then on 14:21 - Jul 13 with 1652 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Yes two different issues.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Voting forms have arrived then on 14:30 - Jul 13 with 1631 viewsBanosswan

Voting forms have arrived then on 21:58 - Jul 12 by waynekerr55

Getting there. Recent accomplishments include boiler in the loft and half the loft boarded and insulated

To do:

Finish boarding the loft
Box in pipework in small bedroom and paint
Remove fireplace in second bedroom, make good and finish alcove shelving
Decorating

Downstairs toilet carpeting in bedrooms to be done by experts 😁

Loft? LOFT?????

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Voting forms have arrived then on 15:46 - Jul 13 with 1553 viewsmonmouth

Voting forms have arrived then on 12:20 - Jul 13 by Uxbridge

You may not have been around last time when some people were saying the Trust shouldn't ever make a recommendation, and that it had absolutely nothing to do with the recommendation being to accept the offer.

It'll be interesting to see if the same people make the same comments now...

I do, unless the board view was unanimous as this is a free vote.

That said, I’m happy you made this recommendation 🤣🤣

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Voting forms have arrived then on 16:11 - Jul 13 with 1526 viewsUxbridge

Voting forms have arrived then on 15:46 - Jul 13 by monmouth

I do, unless the board view was unanimous as this is a free vote.

That said, I’m happy you made this recommendation 🤣🤣

Which rather backs up my view

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Voting forms have arrived then on 16:17 - Jul 13 with 1512 viewsexiledclaseboy

Almost brought a lump to my throat that. Extremely well put.

Poll: Tory leader

Voting forms have arrived then on 16:19 - Jul 13 with 1506 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting forms have arrived then on 13:40 - Jul 13 by DrGonzo

Letters sent separately to trust position nominations?

Yes, different votes for different issues. And the consultation papers weren’t ready at the time the election forms had to go out.

Voting forms have arrived then on 16:30 - Jul 13 with 1492 viewswaynekerr55

Bra-fùcking-vo, Gary 🙌🙌🙌🙌👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:06 - Jul 13 with 1446 viewsmonmouth

Voting forms have arrived then on 16:17 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

Almost brought a lump to my throat that. Extremely well put.

It’s amazing what 32 cans of ‘bow can do.

Nah fair does, brilliant stuff Gaz.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:27 - Jul 13 with 1411 viewsGaryjack

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:06 - Jul 13 by monmouth

It’s amazing what 32 cans of ‘bow can do.

Nah fair does, brilliant stuff Gaz.

I didn't expect it to have the effect it has, but seeing as it has, i don't do facebook twitter etc, so if anyone wants to re-post it on there i'd be very grateful.
Voting forms have arrived then on 17:29 - Jul 13 with 1398 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:27 - Jul 13 by Garyjack

I didn't expect it to have the effect it has, but seeing as it has, i don't do facebook twitter etc, so if anyone wants to re-post it on there i'd be very grateful.

Proseer’s the man to get tweeting that. He’s got quite the following. Get on it, Prosser.

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:44 - Jul 13 with 1374 viewsDarran

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:29 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

Proseer’s the man to get tweeting that. He’s got quite the following. Get on it, Prosser.

What the fuçk is wrong with you then lost the use of your digits or summin?

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:45 - Jul 13 with 1368 viewsexiledclaseboy

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:44 - Jul 13 by Darran

What the fuçk is wrong with you then lost the use of your digits or summin?

Just do it, f*cknuts.

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:45 - Jul 13 with 1364 views34dfgdf54

Absolutely love this post.

Posted mine back today. Pursue legal action
Voting forms have arrived then on 17:49 - Jul 13 with 1349 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:50 - Jul 13 with 1346 viewsGaryjack

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:29 - Jul 13 by exiledclaseboy

Idon't understand social media and neither do i want to, but i was thinking maybe on the Trust's facebook and Twitter page?
Voting forms have arrived then on 17:56 - Jul 13 with 1319 viewsDarran

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:50 - Jul 13 by Garyjack

Idon't understand social media and neither do i want to, but i was thinking maybe on the Trust's facebook and Twitter page?

Leave it to me Gar,I’m not a useless twát like some people.

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:59 - Jul 13 with 2194 viewsGaryjack

Voting forms have arrived then on 17:56 - Jul 13 by Darran

Leave it to me Gar,I’m not a useless twát like some people.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024