Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? 22:23 - Jul 30 with 3587 viewschalky_ncfc

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 23:21 - Jul 30 with 3525 viewskiwidale

This could be the most spectacular own goal in History. I've stuck the Timpsons in for you Chalky
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 23:25]

This is not the time for bickering.

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 12:25 - Jul 31 with 3279 viewschalky_ncfc

The Timpsons?

The results aren't as bad as I had feared and maybe some Daleys are mellowing a bit

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 14:05 - Jul 31 with 3198 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 12:25 - Jul 31 by chalky_ncfc

The Timpsons?

The results aren't as bad as I had feared and maybe some Daleys are mellowing a bit

You either have 6 accounts here chalky or there are bURY fans feeling sympathy 😂😂😂

Now fook off and look at non league grounds 😀

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 16:35 - Jul 31 with 3101 viewskiwidale

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 12:25 - Jul 31 by chalky_ncfc

The Timpsons?

Timpsons was a Rochdale shoe shop back in the day, sticking the Timpsons means sticking the boot in.

This is not the time for bickering.

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 17:03 - Jul 31 with 3074 viewsEllDale

When I played in the Sunday Schools League one of their knockout competitions was the Timpson Cup, originally sponsored by the same company.
Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 18:52 - Jul 31 with 3023 viewssince58

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 17:03 - Jul 31 by EllDale

When I played in the Sunday Schools League one of their knockout competitions was the Timpson Cup, originally sponsored by the same company.

Did you ever play in Timpson shooting star footy boots.
Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 19:00 - Jul 31 with 3007 viewsEllDale

Haha no, Puma Kings had just come out and always stuck with them!
Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 19:05 - Jul 31 with 2993 viewssince58

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 19:00 - Jul 31 by EllDale

Haha no, Puma Kings had just come out and always stuck with them!

Puma hat trick for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 19:10 - Jul 31 with 2984 viewsBartRowou

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 19:22 - Jul 31 with 2956 viewschalky_ncfc

Across the river surely,across the road and it would end up in the Meadows and I think that Stoke would have something to say if Forest claimed it anyway

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 19:48 - Jul 31 with 2929 viewsBartRowou

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 19:22 - Jul 31 by chalky_ncfc

Across the river surely,across the road and it would end up in the Meadows and I think that Stoke would have something to say if Forest claimed it anyway

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/historian-claims-not

Stoke basically made up their claims.
Interesting that they've changed their history pages since your lot bit the dust.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 20:34 - Jul 31 with 2875 viewschalky_ncfc

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 19:48 - Jul 31 by BartRowou

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/historian-claims-not

Stoke basically made up their claims.
Interesting that they've changed their history pages since your lot bit the dust.

Notts may have dropped into the National League but we are still the biggest club in Nottingham

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 20:37 - Jul 31 with 2867 viewspnc4eva1

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 20:34 - Jul 31 by chalky_ncfc

Notts may have dropped into the National League but we are still the biggest club in Nottingham

Chalky you will be the biggest non-league club in Nottingham

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 20:46 - Jul 31 with 2854 viewschalky_ncfc

Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto? on 20:37 - Jul 31 by pnc4eva1

Chalky you will be the biggest non-league club in Nottingham

Yeah but still bigger than Forest as the City Ground is located in Rushclffe

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024