Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slovakia Petition 08:20 - Sep 26 with 2164 viewshaxbyjack

Please sign and share as widely as possible.
https://www.change.org/p/uefa-allow-welsh-football-supporters-to-attend-the-game

Plastic through and through, grounds to date! Lincoln City, Kidderminster Harriers, Macclesfield, Harlepool Utd, Northampton Town, York City, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Bristol Rovers, Bury, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Coventry, Bristol City, Crewe, Tranmere Rovers, Sheff Utd, Port Vale, Oldham, Walsall, Swindon Town, Preston, BRadford City, Rotherham United, Peterborough Utd, Bolton Wanderers, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Birmingham City, Doncaster Rovers ( old & new), Middlesbrough, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Blackburn Rovers, Leeds Utd, Reading, Wigan Athletic, Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Burnley, QPR, Blackpool, Sunderland, West Brom, Hull City, Fulham, Everton, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Arsenal (old & new), Newcastle United, Scum, Norwich City, West Ham Utd, Stoke City (old & new), Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Wembley, Millenium & Malmo....... Manchester United, Darlington ( forgot them) To be continued.....

Slovakia Petition on 09:46 - Sep 26 with 2117 viewsTenbySwan

Signed
Slovakia Petition on 10:40 - Sep 26 with 2086 viewspencoedjack

As no Swansea fans follow Wales & its 90% Basseys I wont bother signing.

I presume the (Cardiff supporting) Wales fan coordinator is posting information on other Welsh clubs forums?

Slovakia Petition on 11:13 - Sep 26 with 2070 viewsBrynCartwright

Signed it.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Slovakia Petition on 11:24 - Sep 26 with 2060 viewsraynor94

Signed, but sadly it won't do any good, no way in the world will UEFA reverse their decision.

Truly amazed they have overturned the decision, but Wales fans should never have penalized in the first place
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 12:54]

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Slovakia Petition on 11:33 - Sep 26 with 2049 viewsSwanjaxs

Wow look how many grounds you've been to! Well jell 😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Slovakia Petition on 12:00 - Sep 26 with 2026 viewsSwanjaxs

No need for the petition anyway...

Wales fans get huge boost and can attend Slovakia match after all

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wales-fans-huge-boost

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Slovakia Petition on 12:54 - Sep 26 with 1968 viewsNeath_Jack

Slovakia Petition on 11:24 - Sep 26 by raynor94

Signed, but sadly it won't do any good, no way in the world will UEFA reverse their decision.

Truly amazed they have overturned the decision, but Wales fans should never have penalized in the first place

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Slovakia Petition on 12:55 - Sep 26 with 1968 views1983

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49827465

[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 12:55]

Login to get fewer ads

Slovakia Petition on 12:56 - Sep 26 with 1965 views1983

Slovakia Petition on 11:24 - Sep 26 by raynor94

Slovakia Petition on 13:02 - Sep 26 with 1950 viewsTimTtam

Wait, so Welsh fans were going to be punished (until the decision was reversed) because Slovakian fans are racist?

Thankfully logic prevailed.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Slovakia Petition on 22:08 - Sep 26 with 1784 viewshaxbyjack

Slovakia Petition on 10:40 - Sep 26 by pencoedjack

I presume the (Cardiff supporting) Wales fan coordinator is posting information on other Welsh clubs forums?

You’d be surprised how many do and the atmosphere in general at Away games is superb.

Try it you might even crack a smile and enjoy it.

Thanks for the support.

Plastic through and through, grounds to date! Lincoln City, Kidderminster Harriers, Macclesfield, Harlepool Utd, Northampton Town, York City, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Bristol Rovers, Bury, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Coventry, Bristol City, Crewe, Tranmere Rovers, Sheff Utd, Port Vale, Oldham, Walsall, Swindon Town, Preston, BRadford City, Rotherham United, Peterborough Utd, Bolton Wanderers, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Birmingham City, Doncaster Rovers ( old & new), Middlesbrough, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Blackburn Rovers, Leeds Utd, Reading, Wigan Athletic, Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Burnley, QPR, Blackpool, Sunderland, West Brom, Hull City, Fulham, Everton, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Arsenal (old & new), Newcastle United, Scum, Norwich City, West Ham Utd, Stoke City (old & new), Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Wembley, Millenium & Malmo....... Manchester United, Darlington ( forgot them) To be continued.....

Slovakia Petition on 13:51 - Sep 27 with 1700 viewsNotLoyal

Slovakia Petition on 22:08 - Sep 26 by haxbyjack

You’d be surprised how many do and the atmosphere in general at Away games is superb.

Try it you might even crack a smile and enjoy it.

Thanks for the support.

Anyone who would be surprised at the amount of Jack's who follow Wales has never been.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Slovakia Petition on 14:00 - Sep 27 with 1694 viewsladyjack

Slovakia Petition on 10:40 - Sep 26 by pencoedjack

Lots of Swansea fans follow Wales, I do and have done for decades as well as many others, its only those with an English football bent that don't.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 14:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024