Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greatest Footballer of All Time. Debate 17:47 - Oct 22 with 3726 viewsJames1980

Saw on Sky a bit about the Balon Dor, was thinking about the whole GOAT debate. Can a player really be classed as the overall greatest or has the game changed sufficiently over time, that no one individual can be?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Greatest Footballer of All Time. Debate on 22:30 - Oct 24 with 677 viewsdale5758

Pele and more recently Messi.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 22:39]

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Greatest Footballer of All Time. Debate on 22:31 - Oct 24 with 669 viewsD_Alien

Greatest Footballer of All Time. Debate on 22:22 - Oct 24 by todmordendale

Eh up D Alien, I was fortunate to have seen Di Stefano and Puskas playing for Real Madrid at Old Trafford 1958 after Munich. I think it may have been some sort of charity game. Sadly I was too young to appreciate their acknowledged genius.
Kenny Dalglish saw the same attributes in the Brazilian he signed for Celtic. He was Scheidt.

I'm jealous, what an experience, even if the finer details didn't register

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Greatest Footballer of All Time. Debate on 01:29 - Oct 26 with 566 viewshammerdale

Type in ....YouTube Bobby Moore 4D foot, it really is worth seeing, especially for those younger fans who never saw him play!!
Greatest Footballer of All Time. Debate on 18:16 - Oct 26 with 509 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Greatest Footballer of All Time. Debate on 01:29 - Oct 26 by hammerdale

Type in ....YouTube Bobby Moore 4D foot, it really is worth seeing, especially for those younger fans who never saw him play!!

Absolute class act, was Bobby Moore, one of the greatest ever players, worthy to be named in a list including Pele and others mentioned in this thread. He was almost Richard Jobson esc.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024