Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:33 - Nov 24 with 31195 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 18:51]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:04 - Nov 26 with 2404 viewsLibertarian

Get in !
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:04 - Nov 26 with 2404 viewsPozuelosSideys

Great finish

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:04 - Nov 26 with 2403 viewsdickythorpe

Well done Fulton!!!!! Now go get some more
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Nov 26 with 2334 viewsMrSwerve

Cracking goal, that. Love it when the ball hits the inside of the roof of the net.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:06 - Nov 26 with 2288 viewsLuther27

Ffs....I leave the room for one fvcking minute!
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:07 - Nov 26 with 2260 viewstheloneranger

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:58 - Nov 26 by 34dfgdf54

Dirty tw*t Hogg

It was that dirty b@stard got Jordan Ayew sent off in the Premier.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Nov 26 with 2249 viewsicecoldjack

Well done Fulton! One thing, celina every time touches the the ball gives it directly to Huds, really peeing me off seeing him waste simple ball after simple ball, one of the senior players or our invisible captain needs to get into him sheepish!

Swans look decent tonight, we cant handle the high press though, flapping like fook mun
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:09 - Nov 26 with 2178 viewsswan65split

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:06 - Nov 26 by Luther27

thought that only happens to me!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:10 - Nov 26 with 2166 viewsPozuelosSideys

That nob Hogg is seriously asking why Celina wasnt booked there and he was for chopping Roberts in half. To55ser

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:11 - Nov 26 with 2129 viewsunion_jack

I really wish we’d try something else for a goal kick. This short passing is dangerous and will backfire eventually.

As I write, Woodman kicks long😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:12 - Nov 26 with 2092 viewsLuther27

Going to be a bit of a game this
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:12 - Nov 26 with 2088 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Apart from a couple of scares, Swans are looking really sharp. Love the strong/quick challenges.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:14 - Nov 26 with 2010 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:06 - Nov 26 by Luther27

Do it again.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:14 - Nov 26 with 1981 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:12 - Nov 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Apart from a couple of scares, Swans are looking really sharp. Love the strong/quick challenges.

I’ve got a badly buffering stream

Good to know we’re doing ok - impossible to work out from this - I’m only 22 mins in
Their commentators are suggesting we’re lucky to be up from what I can make out
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 20:15]

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Nov 26 with 1945 viewsunion_jack

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:12 - Nov 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Don’t you bring any of your American optimism to this message board d’ya hear?😄

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Nov 26 with 1934 viewsMrSwerve

Fúck me they need someone sent off.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:16 - Nov 26 with 1905 viewsdickythorpe

Nasty challenge there!!! Who was that dirty Kent?
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:16 - Nov 26 with 1866 viewsbazzool

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:42 - Nov 26 by Badlands

A bit behind but

Thanks but doesn't seem to be working
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 26 with 1846 viewssainthelens

How the fck arnt they down to 9 men.
Unreal.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 26 with 1800 viewsunion_jack

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 26 by sainthelens

Unreal.

If that had been us the red would have been straight out. Shocking!

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 26 with 1794 views34dfgdf54

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 26 by sainthelens

Unreal.

This is a f*cking joke
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 26 with 1775 viewsLuther27

Unreal.

Refs a homer....and a fvcking coward
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 26 with 1768 viewsLibertarian

Ref’s lost control already.

They love a boo up there don’t they? Either that, or there’s an owl sanctuary behind the ground
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 26 with 1757 viewsjack2jack

The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Nov 26 by MrSwerve

Fúck me they need someone sent off.

Doubt if either side will finish with a full compliment by the looks of it.
The Official Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 26 with 1749 viewsJonTheJack

I’ve stopped hoping for anything from refs these days. It’s staggering the reds we’ve received and these two have got away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024