Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How’s things old friends? 21:56 - Nov 24 with 4501 viewsbennytheblue

its been a while......
How’s things old friends? on 17:58 - Nov 25 with 1032 viewsbennytheblue

No I don’t, never saw it....🤷🏼‍♂️😂
How’s things old friends? on 19:40 - Nov 25 with 973 viewspencoedjack

Ah our pet Bassey is back.
How’s things old friends? on 20:29 - Nov 25 with 941 viewsNotLoyal

How’s things old friends? on 12:30 - Nov 25 by bennytheblue

I think we are debt free, apparently banked 200 million from sky alone in the last 18 months and only spent around 30 million....I did hear you lot owe about 50 million?
Anyway where is my buddy Loyal?

I don’t even remember you, but you do have a certain grammatical style ( your typing and keystroke dynamic is the correct name ) to two other alleged Cardiff fans who come on here.

Odd eh ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How’s things old friends? on 20:35 - Nov 25 with 932 viewsSwanjaxs

How’s things old friends? on 20:29 - Nov 25 by NotLoyal

I don’t even remember you, but you do have a certain grammatical style ( your typing and keystroke dynamic is the correct name ) to two other alleged Cardiff fans who come on here.

Odd eh ?

Byron mate

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How’s things old friends? on 20:41 - Nov 25 with 923 viewsbennytheblue

How’s things old friends? on 20:29 - Nov 25 by NotLoyal

Odd eh ?

Let me see if I can find what turned into a 16 page thread about Sheffield weds, if I recall you were saying they were a smaller club than Swansea town....
How’s things old friends? on 20:44 - Nov 25 with 918 viewsbennytheblue

How’s things old friends? on 20:41 - Nov 25 by bennytheblue

Let me see if I can find what turned into a 16 page thread about Sheffield weds, if I recall you were saying they were a smaller club than Swansea town....

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/218455/page:1

A beauty
How’s things old friends? on 20:46 - Nov 25 with 916 viewsSwanjaxs

How’s things old friends? on 20:44 - Nov 25 by bennytheblue

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/218455/page:1

A beauty

Fack me Loyal you got yourself a stalker kid

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

How’s things old friends? on 21:00 - Nov 25 with 890 views1983

I hear cardiff are contesting Neil’s compensation they’ve been looking at the paperwork and they say he was never their manager

Login to get fewer ads

How’s things old friends? on 22:35 - Nov 25 with 855 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How’s things old friends? on 21:00 - Nov 25 by 1983

I hear cardiff are contesting Neil’s compensation they’ve been looking at the paperwork and they say he was never their manager

fair play

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How’s things old friends? on 02:40 - Nov 26 with 815 viewsTimTtam

How’s things old friends? on 12:30 - Nov 25 by bennytheblue

I think we are debt free, apparently banked 200 million from sky alone in the last 18 months and only spent around 30 million....I did hear you lot owe about 50 million?
Anyway where is my buddy Loyal?

Not sure why I'm even bothering, but here it goes...

You got 99.6M in total from your 1 season in the EPL. Not sure where you found 100.4M extra from. The Championship gives stuff all in TV money.

We were in roughly 30M of debt, but the sales of James (15M) and McBurnie (20M) wiped it, and gave us 5M excess funds in order to pay for Peterson (1M), Ayew and Borja's wages, and to run the academy.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 2:42]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

How’s things old friends? on 12:10 - Nov 26 with 768 viewsbennytheblue

100 last year, 60 this....extra for live games and extra advertising sponsorship aswell as averaging 31,000 brought in over 200 million. Sorry, but it’s true.
How’s things old friends? on 12:45 - Nov 26 with 754 viewsTimTtam

How’s things old friends? on 12:10 - Nov 26 by bennytheblue

100 last year, 60 this....extra for live games and extra advertising sponsorship aswell as averaging 31,000 brought in over 200 million. Sorry, but it’s true.

So first you say you "banked 200 million from sky alone", but now you say it's 160M? So by saying "Sorry, but it’s true", which one is true?

Your club tries to be big and wants to be big, but it's not. If it were, you would've spent 50M on players and been in 1st place right now, on your way to promotion and then in a few years the Champions League, and hosting Barcelona on your way to a 90+5 winner with Pep as your manager.

If your club has so much money, why won't they pay Nantes 15M?

My name is Matt

How’s things old friends? on 12:48 - Nov 26 with 750 viewsbennytheblue

How’s things old friends? on 12:45 - Nov 26 by TimTtam

So first you say you "banked 200 million from sky alone", but now you say it's 160M? So by saying "Sorry, but it’s true", which one is true?

Your club tries to be big and wants to be big, but it's not. If it were, you would've spent 50M on players and been in 1st place right now, on your way to promotion and then in a few years the Champions League, and hosting Barcelona on your way to a 90+5 winner with Pep as your manager.

If your club has so much money, why won't they pay Nantes 15M?

I’m sure we will when the briefs tell us what to do next. Tell me something TtT, do you think a billionaire like Tan has top solicitors or noddy ones? You think the yanks, a country that almost exists for litigation, would do any different then you are as dumb as sainthelens.....😂
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 14:28]
How’s things old friends? on 12:51 - Nov 26 with 748 viewssainthelens

How’s things old friends? on 12:48 - Nov 26 by bennytheblue

I’m sure we will when the briefs tell us what to do next. Tell me something TtT, do you think a billionaire like Tan has top solicitors or noddy ones? You think the yanks, a country that almost exists for litigation, would do any different then you are as dumb as sainthelens.....😂

You have literally no high ground on which to put yer points over. So do us a favour and crawl back into the fckn drain from which you've just reared you head.
How’s things old friends? on 13:05 - Nov 26 with 742 viewsSwanjaxs

Racist comment too! Really...

Perhaps you might consider deleting that Benny?

Jaysus you really are thick ain't you.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 13:15]

How’s things old friends? on 13:52 - Nov 26 with 721 viewsTimTtam

Oh dear. I persisted, cause I figured maybe you'd be sensible like a few of the scum fans on here are. But alas, you've revealed yourself.

Enjoy the relegation battle

PS: And when the appeal process finishes up in Oct 2020, and the 45-day deadline after Nantes provide their bank details is up in Nov 2020, PAY UP.

My name is Matt

How’s things old friends? on 14:26 - Nov 26 with 709 viewsbennytheblue

How’s things old friends? on 13:52 - Nov 26 by TimTtam

Oh dear. I persisted, cause I figured maybe you'd be sensible like a few of the scum fans on here are. But alas, you've revealed yourself.

Enjoy the relegation battle

PS: And when the appeal process finishes up in Oct 2020, and the 45-day deadline after Nantes provide their bank details is up in Nov 2020, PAY UP.

Alright, I’ll just give Vincent a bell, he always listens to us mere mortals. He did last week after all, employing a guy that I think 1 fan voted for in a poll. Consider it done ok
How’s things old friends? on 14:45 - Nov 26 with 696 viewsvetchonian

Lets stop replying to these idiots,they prove they have no sense by just following that crap club like sheep,regardless of the crap that is put in front of them on the pitch....they believe they are this big club a sleeping giant yet have failed to win a major trophy in living memory of most of their so called supporters,allow their club identity to be changed in the belief it will please their owner and get them success ....that failed ...not capable of surviving more than one season in the top flight...then act shamelessly renaging on deals!!!

Just ignore the Tw*t they will all dissapear next season when they are back in Div 1

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024