Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McShane 20:52 - Jan 3 with 2427 viewsRodingdale

Just interviewed on five live, said he’d had talks today re contract extension, mentioned the board and implied their concerns around his fitness. He said he’s fit, but we’d have to see what happened after tomorrow.....
McShane on 21:39 - Jan 3 with 2266 viewsrhf

This is key decision/ test for our risk averse board, so it’s important for them to look at the facts and numbers, yes McShane has an indifferent injury record but in our 7 league wins this season he has played in 4 of them! There is no doubt when fit he is a class defender at this level, we look a solid unit when he plays and the centre half partnership with O’Connell is formidable, and I don’t think we would swap that combination for many others. So even if he only plays half the games left that would be enough to keep us safe based on his impact so far, and certainly for this supporter that’s a risk worth taking.
McShane on 21:50 - Jan 3 with 2205 viewstodmordendale

I’m with you on this. Definitely a plus for the team and the club. Well liked and fully appreciated by the supporters
McShane on 22:10 - Jan 3 with 2117 viewsboromat

Depends how much he's on. Agree with everything being said but McNulty will be back shortly and will be on the pay load regardless of McShane being here or not. Also when is Delaney back? Just questioning whether any available money could be spent better elsewhere.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

McShane on 23:37 - Jan 3 with 1895 views_Windydale

Hope he stays and I think worth a gamble on his fitness, as he's quality.
Here's his involvement in that 09 france v Ireland game cheaty henry handball incident.
Apologies about the crap quality vid.

[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 23:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024